Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why Sabah Sarawak keep supporting BN?

views

ramz
post Mar 28 2018, 11:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

West Malaysia chasing development. East Malaysia chasing quality of life.

Road no jam, poor also can live on landed house. Favourite hobby is gardening coz nearly every household has a garden. Lot of space. Still hear birds chirping to wake u up. State government quite generous. Lot of fresh air. Chicken taste better here. Very low assessment rates and quit rent. Life more of smelling the roses than racing the rat. Nobody is damn poor, semua cukup makan. A good family day is walking in the park, coz TMnet is still 1mb Streamyx. More tolerant between races. And they really don't know what is happening in semenanjung.

Oh did I tell u they think they are superior then west Malaysian? Sarawakians at least. Why do u think they resist West Malaysian politics? UMNO is zero. Dap doing about soso, pkr dying.

This post has been edited by ramz: Mar 28 2018, 11:41 AM
ramz
post Mar 31 2018, 11:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Death Wings @ Mar 31 2018, 12:22 PM)
don't be so ignorant..
just go around town and you know the sentiment.
we don't need opposition come telling us with their ceramah we know who to vote for.

it's the rural areas you guys need to seriously think of how to fight BN's gerrymandering.
you can't blame them when they vote BN because of their conditions and it'll probably take few more decades when their education level is higher enough to think for themselves.
it's easier said than done...try being in oppositions' shoes because they've tried yet these people are not exposed completely to GST like the urban folks in cities they are so poor they do not even have to pay income tax and what not

btw.. we already have unifi 100 and maxis fibre, not streamyx 1mbps up in tree house
and yes life is more relaxed, less jam, better air
Ahem, I know someone right now that lives at muara tuang road that have 1mb line with no avenue to upgrade. Muara tuang is part of town ok. It Is not considered rural ok. It's still "town".Dont worry. It's not Sarawak. It's that west Malaysian telco called Telekom Malaysia. They just moving real slow in Sarawak.
ramz
post Apr 10 2018, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

They do Wednesday so that orang bandar yang kebanyakannya pro pakatan harapan susah nak balik kampung mengundi. So tinggal lah yang bermastautin kat kampung yang mengundi. orang kampung ini kebanyakan pro BN kerana kalau tak undi BN, susah orang kampung takut tak diberi perhatian untuk pembangunan.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0942sec    2.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 07:59 PM