> Why Sabah Sarawak keep supporting BN?

views

kmarc
post Apr 1 2018, 11:49 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

Those in Sarawak knows what’s happening in rural areas. Kampung people only know one thing. Give me money, give me goodies, give me what I want and I’ll vote for you because I get lots of “benefits”. RM 50 each. Wow! Good government.

Opposition come, no money, no goodies, no nothing. Lousy party. No votes.

1mdb? Sorry don’t know what is that. Don’t care as never affected us. GST? Doesn’t affect us. Income tax? What’s that? We receive so many goodies from gomen. Good gomen.

This post has been edited by kmarc: Apr 1 2018, 11:58 AM
kmarc
post Apr 2 2018, 07:23 AM

Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 2 2018, 01:23 AM)
That is why it is called "rural"..
Yet another crap posting from you. Do you even comprehend when was said? Comprehension problem like last time or just wanna rack up your post count for commission?

Read his reply again. Here, I help you yet again - Sarawak, most parliament seats, rural, underdeveloped.

You keep on stressing on proper discuss in each thread but you yourself are posting crap. So like you implied in other threads, this also warrant a press on the report button?

So how much benefits are you getting for being a paid cybertrooper?
kmarc
post Apr 2 2018, 08:09 AM

Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 2 2018, 07:32 AM)
On the contrary, I do believe your post is crap.

I wrote "That is why it is called "rural".." in response to "all the rural areas is very much meh, still undeveloped.". Rural areas are naturally undeveloped, that is why it is called rural. If the area is developed, it will be called urban...
Expected. I thought you already improved but still have comprehension problem. You think he doesn’t know what “rural” means? Gosh, kena whack in every direction still no shame. Read his reply again, in the proper context that it was written. Zooming in on a sentence without the whole context in not correct. Nobody teaches you that in school? Oh wait, I think this one you better consult your fellow cybertroopers before you reply.

This is not a kiddy subforum but I could have sworn it does feel like that with you around - alhelmy the paid cybertrooper.

This post has been edited by kmarc: Apr 2 2018, 08:23 AM
kmarc
post Jun 25 2018, 09:31 AM

Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 24 2018, 07:16 PM)
Federal have never sue Sarawak before over control of oil. So why now? For want of nothing to do?

And why is Sarawak, both Sarawak government and Sarawak PKR, fighting Petronas over this?

Petronas goes to court over Sarawak’s O&G authority claim
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/petr...authority-claim
Confused as ever? Federal is suing Sarawak over control of oil? Haha.... joke of the day. Thanx for uplifting my mood on a blue Monday.

Read more before you spew some more crap misinformation.
kmarc
post Jul 2 2018, 10:10 AM

Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 02:37 AM)
Petronas only take orders from the Prime Minister. They can't do things without PM's approval. Didn't you know that's how Petronas works? Go get an education and stop acting so ignorant.

Or you didn't know Personas taking Sarawak government to court and for what issue? Then you better go read the news and get updated.
Damn. No jokes for this week’s Monday blues.

Petronas only takes orders from the prime minister JUST LIKE 1MDB takes orders from the prime minister right? Haha, that was actually funny. So you’re saying PM is the mastermind right? And that the ultimate responsibility falls on PM because he gave the orders right? We should summon you to the 1mdb court so that you can give your expert opinion to accelerate certain individual’s journey to you know where. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 02:44 AM)
Typical ignorant.

Sarawak say Petronas must get license to drill for oil from 1st July 2018. I mention the year just in case you don't know what year it is.

So in early June 2018, Petronas took Sarawak government to court basically saying Petronas doesn't have to get any license to drill oil in Sarawak's territory. Meaning Petronas control Sarawak's oil and not Sarawak's government. Do you know who is PM in June 2018? Again I mention the year just in case you don't know what year this is

Now go Google what I said and stop being just an ignorance person
Yes, please google some more. You don’t even understand the context. And google on how to write in proper English grammar/spelling while you’re at it. wink.gif

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jul 2 2018, 10:43 AM
kmarc
post Jul 2 2018, 11:33 PM

Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 03:51 PM)
Are you saying the PM can't not order 1MDB and Petronas? So why are people saying Najib is responsible for 1MDB if you say he can't order 1MDB around?
Haiz... read the sentence again. You shot yourself in the foot but still don't understand.

I said "Petronas only takes orders from the prime minister JUST LIKE 1MDB takes orders from the prime minister right? Haha, that was actually funny. So you’re saying PM is the mastermind right? And that the ultimate responsibility falls on PM because he gave the orders right?"

Here, I will waste a bit of time explaining to you. Petronas takes orders from PM. Correct. 1MDB takes orders from PM. VERY THE CORRECT!!!

So far so good?

Now the funny part. 1MDB takes orders from PM but your boss actually says he's not responsible for 1mdb affairs!!!!??!! rclxub.gif

Here's a reminder : https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/n...orance-mahathir

I suggest you read and read and read the article again. So shameful.

That's why I said we could call you to 1mdb court. You can tell your boss he ordered 1mbd, he is the mastermind of 1mdb affairs and he is ultimately responsible for the 1mdb scandal. Case close. Do not pass "GO", go directly to xxxxxx....... Understand aaa?

I'm not going to waste time explaining the rest to you. Don't be lazy. Google more! thumbup.gif

Just another reminder. He doesn't know money was banked into his account, he doesn't know source of the money into his account when exposed, he doesn't know how much money/asset his wife has and apparently when the truth came out, he doesn't seem know a lot of things...... icon_question.gif

Edit :And logic dictates that if you are not sure of something, investigate and get to the truth instead of denying, lying, sacking, covering up, etc

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jul 3 2018, 10:14 AM
kmarc
post Jul 4 2018, 04:57 PM

Group Icon
Elite
10,733 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 4 2018, 02:25 PM)
It depends on how the company was set up.

In some companies the chairman is just a figurehead and no real day to day executive power. And vice versa.
Oookkkaaay! Today is the day justice is served. I will stop here. cool2.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0378sec    1.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 12:56 AM