Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Why Sabah Sarawak keep supporting BN?

views

TSjoey2000
post Mar 28 2018, 11:06 AM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Why Sabah Sarawak keep supporting BN even though they are not getting a lot of development.?

How many parliament seats in total for Sabah and Sarawak ?

acbc
post Mar 28 2018, 11:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

When gomen made them poor and uneducated, what do u expect?

Day by day, gomen kept telling these people to have more kids and in return gave them money for daily essentials. As a result, these people ended up lazy and work menial jobs. Reason because, the low pay is enough for them to be happy. The cycle repeats itself for next generation.

Which is why education is important. It should be free for all. Now only from from primary to secondary. University need to pay hefty sum.

When people are uneducated, politicians will take advantage and spread fear to all. Surely, these people won't want to lose their subsidies or welfare monies and vote back the same useless gomen.
ramz
post Mar 28 2018, 11:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!

West Malaysia chasing development. East Malaysia chasing quality of life.

Road no jam, poor also can live on landed house. Favourite hobby is gardening coz nearly every household has a garden. Lot of space. Still hear birds chirping to wake u up. State government quite generous. Lot of fresh air. Chicken taste better here. Very low assessment rates and quit rent. Life more of smelling the roses than racing the rat. Nobody is damn poor, semua cukup makan. A good family day is walking in the park, coz TMnet is still 1mb Streamyx. More tolerant between races. And they really don't know what is happening in semenanjung.

Oh did I tell u they think they are superior then west Malaysian? Sarawakians at least. Why do u think they resist West Malaysian politics? UMNO is zero. Dap doing about soso, pkr dying.

This post has been edited by ramz: Mar 28 2018, 11:41 AM
internaldisputes
post Mar 28 2018, 11:44 AM

Enthusiast

For most people BN is the only option for them because they are the only one they recognise. BN has the resources to keep in touch with the people there unlike the opposition parties. The fact that the states have their own immigration policies which often ban opposition members worsen the situation.

This post has been edited by internaldisputes: Mar 28 2018, 11:45 AM
TSjoey2000
post Mar 28 2018, 11:51 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(internaldisputes @ Mar 28 2018, 11:44 AM)
For most people BN is the only option for them because they are the only one they recognise. BN has the resources to keep in touch with the people there unlike the opposition parties. The fact that the states have their own immigration policies which often ban opposition members worsen the situation.
With the internet and radio, may be they can do something on this?

Like giving FREE FM radio with preset channel to each family. With this method they can reach the jungle area with no internet.
patt_sue
post Mar 28 2018, 11:58 AM

Enthusiast

Because BN is good at playing politic..Opposition is still noob. If you noticed, bn likes to play good cop,bad cop game,especially in Sarawak.. Bn Sarawak(pbb) will be painted as a good cop defending the Sarawak right against federal government..

Another thing is, BN has a large resource and good local machinery to serve in rural area.. Even in remote location, there will be a PBB/umno/bn branch.. These branches will be manned by that party members.. Opposition just don't have this kind of machinery..
cwtan829
post Mar 28 2018, 12:16 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(joey2000 @ Mar 28 2018, 11:06 AM)
Why Sabah Sarawak keep supporting BN even though they are not getting a lot of development.?

Based on PRU13, Sawarak having the most number of seat.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSjoey2000
post Mar 28 2018, 12:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cwtan829 @ Mar 28 2018, 12:16 PM)
Based on PRU13, Sawarak having the most number of seat.
Thanks for your info.

Sabah, Sarawak and Johor is the factors we still getting horrible life.

Johor still sleeping after so many years.

This post has been edited by joey2000: Mar 28 2018, 12:48 PM
nexona88
post Mar 30 2018, 10:18 AM

VIP Club House
Group: All Stars

We'll those states is very rural..
Lack of infrastructure & connection to the world..

Those with flush with $$$ & power only have access to those rural areas...

Oppo parties can rent helicopter on weekly basis to go into interior Sabah & Sarawak?? Only BN can do that....
touristking
post Mar 30 2018, 11:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(joey2000 @ Mar 28 2018, 04:06 AM)

Turning the table around. What have Sarawak/Sabah to gain from voting Pakatan compared to BN?

alexkos
post Mar 31 2018, 11:43 AM

Regular

look at sarawak map. Only those cities along the coasts are more developed. Opposition has been trying hard to secure most of them last round, Sibu, Miri, Kuching is under opposition now. Bintulu is the only town that is still BN.

Now, those seats in the rural areas, you can forget about it. They are rarely accessed by the opposition, which I believe is mostly due to lack of funds and networking. Also, there is only BN and tv3, what exposure they have toward the opposition?

I admit that the opposition is still trying hard to secure more seats in sarawak. But the saying that Sarawak is BN's fixed deposit is true. Just take a flight here and travel to rural area and you'll understand the struggle.

Keyboard warrior must do something ya...derma pls~
alhelmy
post Mar 31 2018, 12:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

That's because the government looks after the people of Sabah & Sarawak
nexona88
post Mar 31 2018, 12:15 PM

VIP Club House

Its more like the government looks after their own parties people.. Those with connection keep getting more contracts & valuable license 😎
Death Wings
post Mar 31 2018, 12:22 PM

don't be so ignorant..
just go around town and you know the sentiment.
we don't need opposition come telling us with their ceramah we know who to vote for.

it's the rural areas you guys need to seriously think of how to fight BN's gerrymandering.
you can't blame them when they vote BN because of their conditions and it'll probably take few more decades when their education level is higher enough to think for themselves.
it's easier said than done...try being in oppositions' shoes because they've tried yet these people are not exposed completely to GST like the urban folks in cities they are so poor they do not even have to pay income tax and what not

btw.. we already have unifi 100 and maxis fibre, not streamyx 1mbps up in tree house
and yes life is more relaxed, less jam, better air
LamTin
post Mar 31 2018, 11:01 PM

Time will prove everything!

Big problem is education. Their spm results overall very terrible especialy kampung.

Its easier to control a stupid person and its real.
LamTin
post Mar 31 2018, 11:03 PM

QUOTE(Death Wings @ Mar 31 2018, 12:22 PM)
don't be so ignorant..
we don't need opposition come telling us with their ceramah we know who to vote for.

it's the rural areas you guys need to seriously think of how to fight BN's gerrymandering.
you can't blame them when they vote BN because of their conditions and it'll probably take few more decades when their education level is higher enough to think for themselves.
it's easier said than done...try being in oppositions' shoes because they've tried yet these people are not exposed completely to GST like the urban folks in cities they are so poor they do not even have to pay income tax and what not

btw.. we already have unifi 100 and maxis fibre, not streamyx 1mbps up in tree house
I know kuching is DAP stronghold. brows.gif
I know one friend from rural. He ate almost anything from hutan. Leopard monkey all he ate before. Crazy!
ramz
post Mar 31 2018, 11:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Death Wings @ Mar 31 2018, 12:22 PM)
don't be so ignorant..

Ahem, I know someone right now that lives at muara tuang road that have 1mb line with no avenue to upgrade. Muara tuang is part of town ok. It Is not considered rural ok. It's still "town".Dont worry. It's not Sarawak. It's that west Malaysian telco called Telekom Malaysia. They just moving real slow in Sarawak.
Drian
post Apr 1 2018, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Mar 31 2018, 12:10 PM)
That's because the government looks after the people of Sabah & Sarawak
That is also why there are so many muslims in the US. The US government looks after them and treats them so well. innocent.gif

kmarc
post Apr 1 2018, 11:49 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

Those in Sarawak knows what’s happening in rural areas. Kampung people only know one thing. Give me money, give me goodies, give me what I want and I’ll vote for you because I get lots of “benefits”. RM 50 each. Wow! Good government.

Opposition come, no money, no goodies, no nothing. Lousy party. No votes.

1mdb? Sorry don’t know what is that. Don’t care as never affected us. GST? Doesn’t affect us. Income tax? What’s that? We receive so many goodies from gomen. Good gomen.

This post has been edited by kmarc: Apr 1 2018, 11:58 AM
superbike
post Apr 1 2018, 09:51 PM

Sarawak hold the most parliament seats as of last election. Btw, Johor is another bn stronghold. Sarawak do have "lots" of development as of now, but only in 3 major cities. Kuching, Miri and Bintulu is growing quite fast now, but the transportations, road facilities and all the rural areas is very much meh, still undeveloped.

QUOTE(LamTin @ Mar 31 2018, 11:03 PM)
I know kuching is DAP stronghold. brows.gif
I know one friend from rural. He ate almost anything from hutan. Leopard monkey all he ate before. Crazy!
ive heard some of the ibans and chinese still eat cats and dogs in rural areas.
alhelmy
post Apr 2 2018, 01:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(superbike @ Apr 1 2018, 09:51 PM)
Sarawak hold the most parliament seats as of last election. Btw, Johor is another bn stronghold. Sarawak do have "lots" of development as of now, but only in 3 major cities. Kuching, Miri and Bintulu is growing quite fast now, but the transportations, road facilities and all the rural areas is very much meh, still undeveloped.
That is why it is called "rural"..

kmarc
post Apr 2 2018, 07:23 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 2 2018, 01:23 AM)
That is why it is called "rural"..
Yet another crap posting from you. Do you even comprehend when was said? Comprehension problem like last time or just wanna rack up your post count for commission?

Read his reply again. Here, I help you yet again - Sarawak, most parliament seats, rural, underdeveloped.

You keep on stressing on proper discuss in each thread but you yourself are posting crap. So like you implied in other threads, this also warrant a press on the report button?

So how much benefits are you getting for being a paid cybertrooper?
alhelmy
post Apr 2 2018, 07:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kmarc @ Apr 2 2018, 07:23 AM)
Yet another crap posting from you. Do you even comprehend when was said? Comprehension problem like last time or just wanna rack up your post count for commission?

Read his reply again. Here, I help you yet again - Sarawak, most parliament seats, rural, underdeveloped.

You keep on stressing on proper discuss in each thread but you yourself are posting crap. So like you implied in other threads, this also warrant a press on the report button?

So how much benefits are you getting for being a paid cybertrooper?
On the contrary, I do believe your post is crap.

I wrote "That is why it is called "rural".." in response to "all the rural areas is very much meh, still undeveloped.". Rural areas are naturally undeveloped, that is why it is called rural. If the area is developed, it will be called urban...

kmarc
post Apr 2 2018, 08:09 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 2 2018, 07:32 AM)
On the contrary, I do believe your post is crap.

I wrote "That is why it is called "rural".." in response to "all the rural areas is very much meh, still undeveloped.". Rural areas are naturally undeveloped, that is why it is called rural. If the area is developed, it will be called urban...
Expected. I thought you already improved but still have comprehension problem. You think he doesn’t know what “rural” means? Gosh, kena whack in every direction still no shame. Read his reply again, in the proper context that it was written. Zooming in on a sentence without the whole context in not correct. Nobody teaches you that in school? Oh wait, I think this one you better consult your fellow cybertroopers before you reply.

This is not a kiddy subforum but I could have sworn it does feel like that with you around - alhelmy the paid cybertrooper.

This post has been edited by kmarc: Apr 2 2018, 08:23 AM
LamTin
post Apr 2 2018, 05:43 PM

QUOTE(joey2000 @ Mar 28 2018, 12:47 PM)
Thanks for your info.

Sabah, Sarawak and Johor is the factors we still getting horrible life.

Johor still sleeping after so many years.
Johor, 53% is malay. 30% chinese.

The 30% chinese must wake up!
alhelmy
post Apr 3 2018, 03:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Dr M's greedy remarks will doomed PH chances in Sabah Sarawak. What a gift to BN.

Chowda
post Apr 3 2018, 03:25 PM

I am a Sarawakian, grew up in Sarawak. Studied in Selangor for the past 5 years, now have been working for the past year here in KD.

So here is my view on things from keeping tabs on my home and the peninsular.

For starters, compared to the BN here in peninsular, the BN in Sarawak actually employ competent people. Yes, undertable money is passed around but this is the norm for both the Gov and the Opposition. The people aren't too bothered by this, so long as progress can be made, which has considerably in the last couple of years when Adenan took office.

Tell me, as a native whose livelihood use to depend on the land now given work in the government sector, and whose children are being given the opportunity to undertake tertiary education, who should they feel grateful for? the opposition? Yes, they did contribute somewhat but much of it is still attributed to BN.

Secondly, to the people the party of BN or Opposition means zero. They vote for the people who runs the office. BN had Adenan, who did the opposition have? I can't for the life of me name a person worthy enough to head the state within the ranks of the opposition. None of them had vision, unlike Adenan's whose speech moved many including the chinese. The BN of Sarawak and the BN of peninsular are not the same party, working under the shadow of a master does not imply loyalty.

The people wants what is best for Sarawak. Will voting for the opposition bring Sarawak prosperity or are we swapping a leash for another, a benevolent master for an incompetent one?

The people from the west can cry all they want about how BN is corrupted and Sarawakians & Sabahans are stupid for voting BN still, but the simple truth is unlike the opposition in West Malaysia, the opposition in the East is no alternative to the current party. It is simply a kitten compared to its sibling of a lion in the West, while the BN in Sarawak is a recent slave granted some form of freedom by a leader whose life was cut short.

Finally my last point, you want to know why Sarawakians are so irked by West Malaysians and their opinions so much to the point where opposition can't even make inroads? For so long people have been voting a particular party only to realize that party has been involved in a scandal, the only alternative to that party, instead of trying to provide leadership or guidance has only shown East Malaysia scorn after losing, only showing an intent to win power in the next election without any sort of planning or vision for the people. The opposition in the West has made it clear, they are no friends or allies of the East, the natives can smell it from across the sea.

As much as I despise Mahathir, his words hold true, better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

The smart ones know they can't win by going head to head with BN, the opposition in the West is no help, the opposition in the East has no balls, the people's hearts has already been won, no point fighting for a war already lost, only way now is to change the government in the East from within or to work together with it.

Outside change can only start with some humility in hand, with vision and time, so far I haven't seen that from the opposition or its supporters while staying here in Selangor, so there is no hope for them winning over S&S in GE14, BN will continue to enjoy the support of the Natives.

P.S A small reminder to West Malaysians, Sarawak and Sabah may be part of Malaysia, but to say we share the same culture is as much of a lie as saying Malaysia is corruption free. Want to make inroads within the East? Start by learning our 2 state's culture and its people while we learn yours, expecting us to understand your culture and telling us off as if we are idiots for not knowing is not a good way to start.

touristking
post Apr 3 2018, 03:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Simple. Despite PM for 22 years, Mahathir have given them little.

Najib in 9 years have given them more than what Mahathir given them in 22 years.

touristking
post Apr 3 2018, 03:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(superbike @ Apr 1 2018, 02:51 PM)
Have you heard of the massive Pan Borneo Highway? Construction is ongoing. And all those new bridges.......

touristking
post Apr 3 2018, 04:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chowda @ Apr 3 2018, 08:25 AM)
I am a Sarawakian, grew up in Sarawak. Studied in Selangor for the past 5 years, now have been working for the past year here in KD.

For starters, compared to the BN here in peninsular, the BN in Sarawak actually employ competent people. Yes, undertable money is passed around but this is the norm for both the Gov and the Opposition. The people aren't too bothered by this, so long as progress can be made, which has considerably in the last couple of years when Adenan took office.

Tell me, as a native whose livelihood use to depend on the land now given work in the government sector, and whose children are being given the opportunity to undertake tertiary education, who should they feel grateful for? the opposition? Yes, they did contribute somewhat but much of it is still attributed to BN.
Secondly, to the people the party of BN or Opposition means zero. They vote for the people who runs the office. BN had Adenan, who did the opposition have? I can't for the life of me name a person worthy enough to head the state within the ranks of the opposition. None of them had vision, unlike Adenan's whose speech moved many including the chinese. The BN of Sarawak and the BN of peninsular are not the same party, working under the shadow of a master does not imply loyalty.

The people wants what is best for Sarawak. Will voting for the opposition bring Sarawak prosperity or are we swapping a leash for another, a benevolent master for an incompetent one?

The people from the west can cry all they want about how BN is corrupted and Sarawakians & Sabahans are stupid for voting BN still, but the simple truth is unlike the opposition in West Malaysia, the opposition in the East is no alternative to the current party. It is simply a kitten compared to its sibling of a lion in the West, while the BN in Sarawak is a recent slave granted some form of freedom by a leader whose life was cut short. 
Finally my last point, you want to know why Sarawakians are so irked by West Malaysians and their opinions so much to the point where opposition can't even make inroads? For so long people have been voting a particular party only to realize that party has been involved in a scandal, the only alternative to that party, instead of trying to provide leadership or guidance has only shown East Malaysia scorn after losing, only showing an intent to win power in the next election without any sort of planning or vision for the people. The opposition in the West has made it clear, they are no friends or allies of the East, the natives can smell it from across the sea.

As much as I despise Mahathir, his words hold true, better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

The smart ones know they can't win by going head to head with BN, the opposition in the West is no help, the opposition in the East has no balls, the people's hearts has already been won, no point fighting for a war already lost, only way now is to change the government in the East from within or to work together with it.

Outside change can only start with some humility in hand, with vision and time, so far I haven't seen that from the opposition or its supporters while staying here in Selangor, so there is no hope for them winning over S&S in GE14, BN will continue to enjoy the support of the Natives.
P.S A small reminder to West Malaysians, Sarawak and Sabah may be part of Malaysia, but to say we share the same culture is as much of a lie as saying Malaysia is corruption free. Want to make inroads within the East? Start by learning our 2 state's culture and its people while we learn yours, expecting us to understand your culture and telling us off as if we are idiots for not knowing is not a good way to start.
haha. Recently Mahathier went to Sarawak and said Sarawak only have 16 Points request during the formation of Malaysia. I don't know why he deducted off the other 2 request. But I doubt many West Malaysian know what I am talking about
zaman_chem
post Apr 3 2018, 04:07 PM

Casual

QUOTE(acbc @ Mar 28 2018, 11:13 AM)

Day by day, gomen kept telling these people to have more kids and in return gave them money for daily essentials. As a result, these people ended up lazy and work menial jobs. Reason because, the low pay is enough for them to be happy. The cycle repeats itself for next generation.

Which is why education is important. It should be free for all. Now only from from primary to secondary. University need to pay hefty sum.

When people are uneducated, politicians will take advantage and spread fear to all. Surely, these people won't want to lose their subsidies or welfare monies and vote back the same useless gomen.
Comment like this what make East Malaysian don want to vote the other side.. u make them look like a fool. U think most of them poor n uneducated?
alhelmy
post Apr 3 2018, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chowda @ Apr 3 2018, 03:25 PM)

Good write up. An eye-opener for politicians.

nexona88
post Apr 3 2018, 08:08 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 2 2018, 05:43 PM)
Johor, 53% is malay. 30% chinese.

The 30% chinese must wake up!
What u talking??
Chinese already wake up since 2008
Its the Malays needed to wake up....
LamTin
post Apr 3 2018, 08:22 PM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 3 2018, 08:08 PM)
What u talking??
U wrong. Not all chinese wake up. U go study seats contest by mca. They still got many chinese voting for mca. This is very cannot! Last ge johor almost sapu all by bn. This GE. If 30% chinese wake up in johor, will make a big different like in gelang patah.
nexona88
post Apr 3 2018, 08:35 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 3 2018, 08:22 PM)
U wrong. Not all chinese wake up. U go study seats contest by mca. They still got many chinese voting for mca. This is very cannot! Last ge johor almost sapu all by bn. This GE. If 30% chinese wake up in johor, will make a big different like in gelang patah.
Hmm..
Labis won slim (thanks to Tenang DUN-Felda vote)
Ayer Hitam - Malay Majority
Tebrau - Malay majority
Tanjung Piai - Malay majority

Anything else I missed??
LamTin
post Apr 3 2018, 08:58 PM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 3 2018, 08:35 PM)
Hmm..
Labis won slim (thanks to Tenang DUN-Felda vote)
Ayer Hitam  - Malay Majority
Tebrau - Malay majority
Tanjung Piai - Malay majority

Anything else I missed??
Bandar tun razak got 32k voted mca. So u see still got many Chinese like mca. Means not all Chinese woke up yet.

Bentong and Ayer Hitam u got confidence to defeat MCA?
touristking
post Apr 3 2018, 08:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 3 2018, 01:08 PM)
What u talking??
And when they woke up, they found........Mahathir leading them again. rclxub.gif

nexona88
post Apr 3 2018, 09:04 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 3 2018, 08:58 PM)
Bandar tun razak got 32k voted mca. So u see still got many Chinese like mca. Means not all Chinese woke up yet.

Bentong and Ayer Hitam u got confidence to defeat MCA?
Huh?

U ask for Johor.. I say the seats..
Now u divert to BTR & Bentong for what??

Actually UMNO want BTR.. Even their division chief expected to be nominated with support from DPM Zahid....

But now I think cannot anymore... Got Case out yesterday news whistling.gif

Bentong its 50/50
Ayer Hitam - kinda hard.. Malays still sleeping ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by nexona88: Apr 3 2018, 09:05 PM
LamTin
post Apr 3 2018, 09:20 PM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 3 2018, 09:04 PM)
Huh?

U ask for Johor.. I say the seats..
Now u divert to BTR & Bentong for what??
Actually UMNO want BTR.. Even their division chief expected to be nominated with support from DPM Zahid....

But now I think cannot anymore... Got Case out yesterday news whistling.gif

Bentong its 50/50
Ayer Hitam - kinda hard.. Malays still sleeping ohmy.gif
Bakri, labis, tebrau, kluang, tanjong piai, ayer hitam all these places still many Chinese voted mca.

So not all Chinese wake up yet..u got confidence capture 5 more seats from here or not? Duno chinese there thinking what! Grrr!!!
nexona88
post Apr 3 2018, 10:44 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 3 2018, 09:20 PM)
Bakri, labis, tebrau, kluang, tanjong piai, ayer hitam all these places still many Chinese voted mca.

So not all Chinese wake up yet..u got confidence capture 5 more seats from here or not? Duno chinese there thinking what! Grrr!!!
it's all back to Malays support..

Chinese support already max up.. cannot up anymore.. I don't know why u said Chinese not wake up yet.. if not, MCA won't be losing more seats in 2013 vs 2008....

Labis gone case... MCA expected to lost the seat..

Tebrau also expected to go... others.. depending on Malays bruce.gif
LamTin
post Apr 3 2018, 10:48 PM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 3 2018, 10:44 PM)
it's all back to Malays support..

Chinese support already max up.. cannot up anymore.. I don't know why u said Chinese not wake up yet.. if not, MCA won't be losing more seats in 2013 vs 2008....

Labis gone case... MCA expected to lost the seat..

Tebrau also expected to go... others.. depending on Malays  bruce.gif
Those seats i mentioned if without chinese support no way mca can win la. U better make sure ph to sapu those seats to destroy mca ah.

nexona88
post Apr 3 2018, 10:55 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 3 2018, 10:48 PM)
Those seats i mentioned if without chinese support no way mca can win la. U better make sure ph to sapu those seats to destroy mca ah.
without Malays support, PH cannot destroy MCA innocent.gif

MCA now surviving on Malays vote & Seats only..

So basically... Ayer Hitam & Tanjung Piai is safe bet for now.. unless Malays switch sides dry.gif let's see during GE time..
citizen162888
post Apr 9 2018, 03:47 PM

Getting Started

Third world politics.
Read about Zimbabwe too.
LamTin
post Apr 10 2018, 08:17 AM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 3 2018, 10:55 PM)
without Malays support, PH cannot destroy MCA  innocent.gif

MCA now surviving on Malays vote & Seats only..

So basically... Ayer Hitam  & Tanjung Piai is safe bet for now.. unless Malays switch sides  dry.gif  let's see during GE time..
Of course there is malay support all the while or else how they can capture 82 seats in 2008 and increased to 89 seats in 2013.

Now with Tun M to lead the team will further increase the malay support. I am more worry if bijan will do any hanky panky to evil or not. Must be extra cautious!
nexona88
post Apr 10 2018, 08:23 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 10 2018, 08:17 AM)
Of course there is malay support all the while or else how they can capture 82 seats in 2008 and increased to 89 seats in 2013.

Now with Tun M to lead the team will further increase the malay support.  I am more worry if bijan will do any hanky panky to evil or not. Must be extra cautious!
Actually speaking..
Tun M influence strenght is different from state to state...
So its hard to predict how would be the result be....
LamTin
post Apr 10 2018, 08:51 AM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 10 2018, 08:23 AM)
Actually speaking..
Tun M influence strenght is different from state to state...
So its hard to predict how would be the result be....
Never underestimate the old horse. He got 2/3 in all his election. I am just worry bijan will evil bcoz no way he just sitting do ntg.
nexona88
post Apr 10 2018, 08:58 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 10 2018, 08:51 AM)
Never underestimate the old horse. He got 2/3 in all his election. I am just worry bijan will evil bcoz no way he just sitting do ntg.
Yup..
But u don't underestimated people power too...
Even with all the hanky panky plan / tactics by jibby also won't work if there's people power will...
LamTin
post Apr 10 2018, 09:03 AM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 10 2018, 08:58 AM)
Yup..
But u don't underestimated people power too...
Even with all the hanky panky plan / tactics by jibby also won't work if there's people power will...
I am worry because he still holding the power and will activate his. 2.6billion cash now. Previously he must be hiding somewhere bcoz the acc got closed. Dont forget money is king. Those rural folks can easily be manipulated.
danielmckey
post Apr 10 2018, 09:03 AM

On my way

Cash is King but not development or future of the people.
Then complaint become poorest state in Malaysia. Who's fault? Sabahan should think again their strategy for development but not from those sweet talk politician.
nexona88
post Apr 10 2018, 11:53 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 10 2018, 09:03 AM)
I am worry because he still holding the power and will activate  his. 2.6billion cash now. Previously he must be hiding somewhere bcoz the acc got closed. Dont forget money is king. Those rural folks can easily be manipulated.
Sadly its so true..
Its all about $$$..
Rural folk see the $$, get goodies.. Forget everything..
Later all of us suffer...

Even now u see the BR1M & goodies for Felda people.. Its really game changer... Hope they got sense & vote wisely...
LamTin
post Apr 10 2018, 03:39 PM

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 10 2018, 11:53 AM)
Sadly its so true..
Its all about $$$..
Rural folk see the $$, get goodies.. Forget everything..
Later all of us suffer...

Even now u see the BR1M & goodies for Felda people.. Its really game changer... Hope they got sense & vote wisely...
You see. I told u bijan will do any hanky panky as he can to secure victory . He put polling day on wed really wtf. Unless really full tsunami or chinese n malay or else by nature the voters turnout will be lesser .

I hope all people will wake up even get fired also go back to your hometown to cast your vote. Your votes are important!!!!
ramz
post Apr 10 2018, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

They do Wednesday so that orang bandar yang kebanyakannya pro pakatan harapan susah nak balik kampung mengundi. So tinggal lah yang bermastautin kat kampung yang mengundi. orang kampung ini kebanyakan pro BN kerana kalau tak undi BN, susah orang kampung takut tak diberi perhatian untuk pembangunan.

nexona88
post Apr 10 2018, 04:19 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(LamTin @ Apr 10 2018, 03:39 PM)
You see. I told u bijan will do any hanky panky as he can to secure victory .  He put polling day on wed really wtf. Unless really full tsunami or chinese n malay or else by nature the voters turnout will be lesser .

I hope all people will wake up even get fired also go back to your hometown to cast your vote. Your votes are important!!!!
yaah.. damn u bijan...
those outstation voters won't be back...

just saw the airline tix pricing.. OMG.. all went up kaw kaw.. and best part.. very limited seats too cry.gif
touristking
post Apr 15 2018, 07:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!

It's basically najib of BN vs mahathir of Pakatan.

Care to list down what can Sarawak get from Najib and what can they get from Mahathir? From what I read, Najib in his 9 years have given far more than what Mahathir gave in his 22 years, multiple times more. Even in Pakatan form, haven't heard of much promise from Mahathir so far

nexona88
post Apr 15 2018, 03:59 PM

VIP Club House

Well from what I see..
Main reason why Bijan "so generous" towards S&S because they the one save Bijan ass last GE.. Without them, u think Bijan can become PM again....

There's reason why those states is called "fixed deposit" with PBB is the main supporters...

While during the Old horse Tun M time... Don't needed S&S also can win GE... Support from WM is good enough...

So basically.. Its all about Bijan political survival.. Nothing else... If Bijan gets all the support from WM like previously.. It goes back the old days.. S&S forgotten as usual... Simple logic 😊
touristking
post Apr 15 2018, 04:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 15 2018, 08:59 AM)
Well from what I see..
Main reason why Bijan "so generous" towards S&S because they the one save Bijan ass last GE.. Without them, u think Bijan can become PM again....

There's reason why those states is called "fixed deposit" with PBB is the main supporters...

While  during the Old horse Tun M time... Don't needed S&S also can win GE... Support from WM is good enough...

So basically.. Its all about Bijan political survival.. Nothing else... If Bijan gets all the support from WM like previously.. It goes back the old days.. S&S forgotten as usual... Simple logic 😊
Now getting more, is that good or bad for Sarawak?

nexona88
post Apr 15 2018, 06:22 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 15 2018, 04:53 PM)
Now getting more, is that good or bad for Sarawak?
getting more? meaning more projects?

well u see who getting the most benefits.. who the main contractors / players sweat.gif
linked to who whistling.gif
touristking
post Apr 16 2018, 08:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 15 2018, 11:22 AM)
getting more? meaning more projects?

well u see who getting the most benefits.. who the main contractors / players  sweat.gif
linked to who  whistling.gif
Are you saying the people who get to use the roads and bridges doesn't benefit from all these projects?

nexona88
post Apr 16 2018, 09:01 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 16 2018, 08:38 PM)
Are you saying the people who get to use the roads and bridges doesn't benefit from all these projects?
Well u said that...
I didn't say anything about it whistling.gif

people happy because of the $$ given...
WhyYouSoSerious
post Apr 17 2018, 04:46 AM

Brushing my carrot

If you grew up in rural area, you'd think city people were arrogant assholes and you'd learn not to trust any politician who comes from some mysterious government
They’re afraid of change shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by WhyYouSoSerious: Apr 17 2018, 04:47 AM
mars2005
post Apr 17 2018, 08:05 PM

Getting Started

Malaysia needs change, but Malaysian are not ready.

I can't say this on behalf of all Sarawakian, but when opposition lost the previous 2 GEs, all the keyboard warrior from the west were bashing the intelligent of the people of the east. This is an insult. This drive me away from supporting the change too. No one owe anyone a life, why the people from the east cannot have their own choice? Or only your choice is the smart one? Or may be not.

Democracy is about respect too.

I believe that all Sarawakian, whether intellectual or not, know what's best for them. You believe in your choice, they believe on theirs too.

You may say that the rural folks are receiving gifts for their vote, aren't you too? (hint: fuel subsidy, abolish gst)

This post has been edited by mars2005: Apr 17 2018, 08:07 PM
junjunlee90
post Apr 20 2018, 03:43 PM

my colleague go outstation at Tawau (working), no internet connection mostly.
i think one of the reason that they can't surf or to know what is happening in the country. they only see what they can see from national media. they just vote what they familiar.
And maybe Opposition not enough people or financial to support their plan for the people there.
just Maybe.
danielmckey
post Apr 20 2018, 03:47 PM

On my way

QUOTE(junjunlee90 @ Apr 20 2018, 03:43 PM)
my colleague go outstation at Tawau (working), no internet connection mostly.
i think one of the reason that they can't surf or to know what is happening in the country. they only see what they can see from national media. they just vote what they familiar.
And maybe Opposition not enough people or financial to support their plan for the people there.
just Maybe.
Warisan got advantage because their top leader is from that area too.
sang_kenari
post Apr 23 2018, 11:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mars2005 @ Apr 17 2018, 08:05 PM)
Malaysia needs change, but Malaysian are not ready.

I can't say this on behalf of all Sarawakian, but when opposition lost the previous 2 GEs, all the keyboard warrior from the west were bashing the intelligent of the people of the east. This is an insult. This drive me away from supporting the change too. No one owe anyone a life, why the people from the east cannot have their own choice? Or only your choice is the smart one? Or may be not.

Democracy is about respect too.

I believe that all Sarawakian, whether intellectual or not, know what's best for them. You believe in your choice, they believe on theirs too.

You may say that the rural folks are receiving gifts for their vote, aren't you too? (hint: fuel subsidy, abolish gst)
I agree with this comment. Before election, opposition always said that they fought for the betterment of the rural, village and poor people, saying that BN make them poor.

After election, when they lost, some opposition supporters insult the people as stupid for choosing BN. Although not all, the negative comments most of the time are the loudest as people tend to spread and remember the negativity. By this type of publicity, do you think they will support the opposition in the next election? I don't think so.
AVFAN
post Jun 7 2018, 04:56 PM

10k Club

post ge14, how do the people of sarawak see things?

do supporters of PBB want to stick with BN or join PH or become leave BN to stand alone?

what happens to the lucrative gravy trains and strings held by PBB bigshots and no longer protected by defeated BN?

what happens to PKR and DAP if PBB joins PH?

how will sarawakians vote in next state elections?

sarawak will be interesting to watch between now and 2021.

Victory Has Brought Harapan Unsavoury New 'Allies' In Sarawak
http://www.sarawakreport.org/2018/06/victo...ies-in-sarawak/

ZAHID RESIGNED TO HIS FATE? ‘I DIDN’T MEET OR BEG ABANG JO BUT I RESPECT & WELCOME THE STAND OF PBB & OTHER COMPONENTS THAT WANT TO FORM TIES WITH PUTRAJAYA’
http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=114863

BOMBSHELL – SARAWAK’S RULING PARTY TO SUPPORT DR MAHATHIR, EXIT ‘HANCUR’ BN DESPITE 11TH HOUR PLEAS FROM DESPERATE ZAHID
http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=114707

This post has been edited by AVFAN: Jun 7 2018, 04:59 PM
GAME_ON
post Jun 8 2018, 11:30 AM

Bumfuzzle

sadly to inform that most of them including my relatives were still narrow minded.
touristking
post Jun 9 2018, 01:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The title should now be, why should Sarawak support PH?

Under Najib, he did not complain when Sarawak said they will have full control of Sarawak's oil.

Under PH, they sue Sarawak for saying they have full control of Sarawak's oil.

puchongite
post Jun 9 2018, 03:42 PM

10k Club

Come June 12 BN in Sarawak will be history.

Sabah and Sarawak's support for BN was due to UMNO/BN was in the federal government, not because jibby is more handsome.
nexona88
post Jun 9 2018, 08:34 PM

VIP Club House

PBB sure would have issues later on...

I mean they really needed to do some explanations... because all this time.. they only know dacing logo..
when PBB stand alone vs dacing (if they standing in state election).. rural people sure confuse...

touristking
post Jun 10 2018, 07:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 9 2018, 08:42 AM)
Come June 12 BN in Sarawak will be history.

Sabah and Sarawak's support for BN was due to UMNO/BN was in the federal government, not because jibby is more handsome.
With PH in Federal and since Federal suing Sarawak over Sarawak's oil, they have no reason to support PH.

puchongite
post Jun 10 2018, 07:57 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 10 2018, 07:41 PM)
With PH in Federal and since Federal suing Sarawak over Sarawak's oil, they have no reason to support PH.
They may not join PH immediately but they will likely quit BN.

But further down, they will either become irrelevant due to losing state election, or they will join PH. Just make sure you are still around to witness it and don't stop using this nick.
nexona88
post Jun 10 2018, 08:16 PM

VIP Club House

Hmm..
Why I got Feeling..
Another reason why BN did badly in GE14 is because they give "too much face" to S&S demands.... BN really lick those components parties of S&S like PBB...
touristking
post Jun 11 2018, 09:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 10 2018, 12:57 PM)
They may not join PH immediately but they will likely quit BN. 

But further down, they will either become irrelevant due to losing state election,  or they will join PH. Just make sure you are still around to witness it and don't stop using this nick.
If so many people join PH, then who are there to be the opposition? Isn't that back to Square One?
puchongite
post Jun 11 2018, 10:08 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 11 2018, 09:42 AM)
If so many people join PH, then who are there to be the opposition? Isn't that back to Square One?
As it is now, UMNO is still the party which won the biggest number of seats. And it's very unlikely that will be a big exodus of UMNO people to PH because the process requires them to be independent first before they can be considered to join. So, unlikely there will become too small until the next election.

Secondly PH is made of up multiple parties, so it has it's own built-in mechanism for cross checking and balancing. Only respective parties need to make sure there is no single party which dominates.
touristking
post Jun 11 2018, 05:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 11 2018, 03:08 AM)
As it is now, UMNO is still the party which won the biggest number of seats. And it's very unlikely that will be a big exodus of UMNO people to PH because the process requires them to be independent first before they can be considered to join. So, unlikely there will become too small until the next election.

Secondly PH is made of up multiple parties, so it has it's own built-in mechanism for cross checking and balancing. Only respective parties need to make sure there  is no single party which dominates.
For years the people were promised PR works on consensus My foot. Kajang Move shows there is no such thing as consensus. Same with dealing with PAS.

puchongite
post Jun 11 2018, 06:09 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 11 2018, 05:58 PM)
For years the people were promised PR works on consensus My foot. Kajang Move shows there is no such thing as consensus. Same with dealing with PAS.
Kajang Move was a subject matter within the PKR. Why would consensus (across parties) matter ?
touristking
post Jun 11 2018, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 11 2018, 11:09 AM)
Kajang Move was a subject matter within the PKR. Why would consensus (across parties) matter ?
Selangor state government formed with only PKR members?

puchongite
post Jun 12 2018, 07:26 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 11 2018, 10:29 PM)
Selangor state government formed with only PKR members?
How is firing of a menteri besar equal to firing of a state government ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajang_Move

The move is said be initiated by Rafizi Ramli and triggered by Khalid Ibrahim himself did a few major things not aware or not approved by the PKR leaders.

In the second phase of development Khalid Ibrahim did sacked many members of state excos includings those from DAP but that's just his desperate attempt to stay in power.
nexona88
post Jun 12 2018, 01:34 PM

VIP Club House

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018...and-terengganu/

Just as thought...
Parties in BN Sarawak out... And pledged support to PH federal government...

I'm more surprise that even PAS terengganu also pledged support... I thought Had I die die won't support PH..
Is there team Hadi & Team B alternative in PAS???

This post has been edited by nexona88: Jun 12 2018, 01:45 PM
nexona88
post Jun 12 2018, 01:44 PM

VIP Club House

Now that Sarawak parties is out from BN..
So UMNO would enter the state now?? MCA & Gerakan too??

UMNO vs PBB
MCA & Gerakan vs SUPP, PDP & PRS 🙏

Or there's would be new Sarawak based parties enter BN??
PDBS Baru? Snap Baru? 😊
Ckmwpy0370
post Jun 12 2018, 02:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 12 2018, 01:34 PM)

Just as thought...

I'm more surprise that even PAS terengganu also pledged support... I thought Had I die die won't support PH..
good choice! Now how is BN now ? Collapsed biggrin.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
Ckmwpy0370
post Jun 12 2018, 02:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 12 2018, 01:44 PM)
Now that Sarawak parties is out from BN..
So UMNO would enter the state now?? MCA & Gerakan too??

UMNO vs PBB
MCA & Gerakan vs SUPP, PDP & PRS 🙏

Or there's would be new Sarawak based parties enter BN??
PDBS Baru? Snap Baru? 😊
namely PBB, SUPP, PRS and PDP, to form a new coalition of Sarawak-based parties, known as Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS).

nexona88
post Jun 12 2018, 02:25 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Jun 12 2018, 02:12 PM)
good choice! Now how is BN now  ? Collapsed  biggrin.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Well for one.. BN don't have any elected representative in the state.. Mean totally wipe out.. No influence at all...

I wonder how those rural voters would feel.. Before this.. See BN logo, straight "X".... PBB have big headache explanation to be done...

UMNO especially would have hard time... BN overall is kinda gone.. Previously because of S&S, still strong....

This post has been edited by nexona88: Jun 12 2018, 02:26 PM
puchongite
post Jun 12 2018, 02:39 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 12 2018, 01:34 PM)

Just as thought...

Tun Dr M is telling us the 2/3 majority in parliament is now looking very doable.
Ckmwpy0370
post Jun 12 2018, 02:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 12 2018, 02:39 PM)
Tun Dr M is telling us the 2/3 majority in parliament is now looking very doable.
good good rclxms.gif
good for future moving towards Truly Malaysian track (hope so)
nexona88
post Jun 12 2018, 03:19 PM

VIP Club House

so.. the EC's Redelineation Exercise previously can be adjusted? maybe can add more state & parliament seats since already expected to get 2/3 support biggrin.gif

that's the only thing, I angry about... hopefully can revert & make it more acceptable
AVFAN
post Jun 12 2018, 07:23 PM

10k Club

he needs that to amend a few things in the constitution and he must.

e.g. separate the role of prosecutor general from A-G, make MACC report to parliament.

w/o these amendments, the gomen of the day, esp the PM is too powerful, becomes oppressive and totally corrupt - we have already seen all that.
vanguardm
post Jun 13 2018, 05:06 PM

Are you into asking rubbish or did you not see the results of GE14?
nexona88
post Jun 13 2018, 06:31 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(vanguardm @ Jun 13 2018, 05:06 PM)
Are you into asking rubbish or did you not see the results of GE14?
I'm confuse..
who u referring to?
Ckmwpy0370
post Jun 13 2018, 07:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 13 2018, 06:31 PM)
I'm confuse..
who u referring to?
Not only u,
I think we are confused too biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
nexona88
post Jun 13 2018, 08:33 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Jun 13 2018, 07:45 PM)
Not only u,
I think we are confused too  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Joined in April...
Only have few posting...

Cybertroopers??? whistling.gif
Ray Leee
post Jun 17 2018, 04:23 PM

Getting Started

yay~
n i cant wait to see the BN ppl sitting at the opposition area
hahahahaahah cool2.gif
touristking
post Jun 23 2018, 08:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 12 2018, 12:26 AM)
How is firing of a menteri besar equal to firing of a state government ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajang_Move

The move is said be initiated by Rafizi Ramli and triggered by Khalid Ibrahim himself did a few major things not aware or not approved by the PKR leaders.

In the second phase of development Khalid Ibrahim did sacked many members of state excos includings those from DAP but that's just his desperate attempt to stay in power.
Simple. PR have from Day 1 say they work via consensus. So why is there no more need for consensus?

ThisIsAter
post Jun 23 2018, 08:51 AM

Casual

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 13 2018, 06:31 PM)
I'm confuse..
who u referring to?
think he didn't see this thread started when
puchongite
post Jun 23 2018, 08:51 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 23 2018, 08:36 AM)
Simple. PR have from Day 1 say they work via consensus. So why is there no more need for consensus?
You know what is the context of consensus here ?

Here it means consensus to the acceptance of the candidate. Other parties can't interfere with your selection or rejection of a candidate.

In other words, when a candidate is fielded, better make sure other parties have no objection.

But other parties have no say in your choice candidate. That's your own party business.

Such a simple rule also cannot understand ?
touristking
post Jun 23 2018, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 23 2018, 01:51 AM)
You know what is the context of consensus here ?

Here it means consensus to the acceptance of the candidate. Other parties can't interfere with your selection or rejection of a candidate.

In other words, when a candidate is fielded, better make sure other parties have no objection.

But other parties have no say in your choice candidate. That's your own party business.

Such a simple rule also cannot understand ?
Consensus means everybody agree

puchongite
post Jun 23 2018, 11:32 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 23 2018, 10:54 AM)
Consensus means everybody agree
Whatever dictionary meaning of consensus are all academic.

All I know later in the afternoon Gerakan is going to announce they are quitting BN. LOL.

nexona88
post Jun 23 2018, 12:32 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 23 2018, 11:32 AM)
Whatever dictionary meaning of consensus are all academic.

All I know later in the afternoon Gerakan is going to announce they are quitting BN. LOL.
Wait..
Confirmed Gerakan is out too..
Wah.. Left only the original members.. UMNO, MCA & MIC only.. Merdeka time whistling.gif
Ckmwpy0370
post Jun 23 2018, 06:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 23 2018, 12:32 PM)
Wait..
Confirmed Gerakan is out too..
Wah.. Left only the original members.. UMNO, MCA & MIC only.. Merdeka time whistling.gif
Gerakan Zero parliamentary seat!
no impact biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
touristking
post Jun 24 2018, 05:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Now that the PH Federal government through Petronas suing Sarawak to maintain control of Sarawak's oil, there is even now less reason for Sarawakian to vote for PH.

puchongite
post Jun 24 2018, 05:32 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 24 2018, 05:08 PM)
Now that the PH Federal government through Petronas suing Sarawak to maintain control of Sarawak's oil, there is even now less reason for Sarawakian to vote for PH.
Another of your crap theory. If PH is such a dirty word for the Sarawakians, why would the bunch of politicians in the local government decided to quit BN and declared to be PH friendly ? The GPS is digging its own graveyard ?

Or GPS is just sailing along where the wind blows ?
touristking
post Jun 24 2018, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 24 2018, 10:32 AM)
Another of your crap theory. If PH is such a dirty word for the Sarawakians, why would the bunch of politicians in the local government decided to quit BN and declared to be PH friendly ? The GPS is digging its own graveyard ?

Or GPS is just sailing along where the wind blows ?
Federal have never sue Sarawak before over control of oil. So why now? For want of nothing to do?

And why is Sarawak, both Sarawak government and Sarawak PKR, fighting Petronas over this?

Petronas goes to court over Sarawak’s O&G authority claim
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/petr...authority-claim
puchongite
post Jun 24 2018, 08:56 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 24 2018, 07:16 PM)
Federal have never sue Sarawak before over control of oil. So why now? For want of nothing to do?

And why is Sarawak, both Sarawak government and Sarawak PKR, fighting Petronas over this?

You made too many assumptions.

Since when the federal government sued Sarawak ?

Seems you have great difficulty with the lines and boundaries of various entities.

That explains why you also have so much confusion with Kajang move issue.

nexona88
post Jun 24 2018, 11:17 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 24 2018, 08:56 PM)

Seems you have great difficulty with the lines and boundaries of various entities.

u don't waste time arguing with the fellow...

useless... many already gave up hope explaining or having good discussion...
puchongite
post Jun 25 2018, 07:51 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 24 2018, 11:17 PM)
u don't waste time arguing with the fellow...

useless... many already gave up hope explaining or having good discussion...
Since the traffic here is pretty low, I would reply some. But if they are too much of a nonsense, then I will ignore.

I take those replies as a good "training" to my E.Q.
kmarc
post Jun 25 2018, 09:31 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE(touristking @ Jun 24 2018, 07:16 PM)

Confused as ever? Federal is suing Sarawak over control of oil? Haha.... joke of the day. Thanx for uplifting my mood on a blue Monday.

Read more before you spew some more crap misinformation.
crewzer
post Jul 1 2018, 11:17 PM

You are wrong. Who say we keep supporting??
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 02:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 24 2018, 01:56 PM)

Petronas only take orders from the Prime Minister. They can't do things without PM's approval. Didn't you know that's how Petronas works? Go get an education and stop acting so ignorant.

Or you didn't know Personas taking Sarawak government to court and for what issue? Then you better go read the news and get updated.
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 02:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jun 25 2018, 02:31 AM)
Confused as ever? Federal is suing Sarawak over control of oil? Haha.... joke of the day. Thanx for uplifting my mood on a blue Monday.

Read more before you spew some more crap misinformation.
Typical ignorant.

Sarawak say Petronas must get license to drill for oil from 1st July 2018. I mention the year just in case you don't know what year it is.

So in early June 2018, Petronas took Sarawak government to court basically saying Petronas doesn't have to get any license to drill oil in Sarawak's territory. Meaning Petronas control Sarawak's oil and not Sarawak's government. Do you know who is PM in June 2018? Again I mention the year just in case you don't know what year this is

Now go Google what I said and stop being just an ignorance person
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 02:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 1 2018, 07:44 PM)
Typical ignorant.

Sarawak say Petronas must get license to drill for oil from 1st July 2018. I mention the year just in case you don't know what year it is.

So in early June 2018, Petronas took Sarawak government to court basically saying Petronas doesn't have to get any license to drill oil in Sarawak's territory. Meaning Petronas control Sarawak's oil and not Sarawak's government. Do you know who is PM in June 2018? Again I mention the year just in case you don't know what year this is

For those too clueless to Google, here a link of what I said above

danokchonger
post Jul 2 2018, 08:09 AM

Regular

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 1 2018, 02:44 PM)
Typical ignorant.

it is not early june 2018 that started it out. here is the piece of news .... march 7 2018

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...nd-gas-by-july/

basically sarawak was given the authority by previous govt to control their own resource and launched their own petrolium sarawak and regulate all other operators ,,,, do u know who was the PM in March 2018 ?

This post has been edited by danokchonger: Jul 2 2018, 08:18 AM
TreyLey
post Jul 2 2018, 08:13 AM

Casual

The situation is like this

10K population in Sarawak (Rural) can get 1 parliamentary seat VS 100K popuation in urban area (Kuching,Miri), which is still considered as 1

not to mention this rural parliamentary seat has many of them and in the end if u accumulate the total population of the rural parliament, it is way smaller than
the urban population

yet urban area only get 1 seat

so salahan siapa?

puchongite
post Jul 2 2018, 08:18 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 02:37 AM)
Petronas only take orders from the Prime Minister. They can't do things without PM's approval. Didn't you know that's how Petronas works? Go get an education and stop acting so ignorant.

Or you didn't know Personas taking Sarawak government to court and for what issue? Then you better go read the news and get updated.
Petronas takes order from PM, that automatically constitutes a proof of the suit was the idea of the fed government ? You better be more sophisticated than this man !!!
kmarc
post Jul 2 2018, 10:10 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 02:37 AM)

Damn. No jokes for this week’s Monday blues.

Petronas only takes orders from the prime minister JUST LIKE 1MDB takes orders from the prime minister right? Haha, that was actually funny. So you’re saying PM is the mastermind right? And that the ultimate responsibility falls on PM because he gave the orders right? We should summon you to the 1mdb court so that you can give your expert opinion to accelerate certain individual’s journey to you know where. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 02:44 AM)
Typical ignorant.

Yes, please google some more. You don’t even understand the context. And google on how to write in proper English grammar/spelling while you’re at it. wink.gif

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jul 2 2018, 10:43 AM
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 03:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(danokchonger @ Jul 2 2018, 01:09 AM)
it is not early june 2018 that started it out. here is the piece of news .... march 7 2018

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...nd-gas-by-july/

basically sarawak was given the authority by previous govt to control their own resource and launched their own petrolium sarawak and regulate all other operators ,,,, do u know who was the PM in March 2018 ?
So you are saying BN allowed Sarawakian to control their oil by insisting Petronas need to get Sarawakian license to proceed drilling for oil.

And Petronas under PH refusing to recognize Sarawak's right to control licencing.

touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 03:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(TreyLey @ Jul 2 2018, 01:13 AM)
The situation is like this

10K population in Sarawak (Rural) can get 1 parliamentary seat VS 100K popuation in urban area (Kuching,Miri), which is still considered as 1

not to mention this rural parliamentary seat has many of them and in the end if u accumulate the total population of the rural parliament, it is way smaller than
the urban population

yet urban area only get 1 seat

so salahan siapa?
Going by your argument then the Klang valley should have more votes than the entire Sarawak?

So when it comes to development money, Klang will get all and Sarawak hardly any

Is that fair?
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 03:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jul 2 2018, 01:18 AM)
Petronas takes order from PM, that automatically constitutes a proof of the suit was the idea of the fed government ? You better be more sophisticated than this man !!!
Yes.

That's why Petronas account is accessible to only the PM and not the parliament. That's why nobody besides the PM know where did Petronas money went for the past decades.
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 03:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jul 2 2018, 03:10 AM)
Damn. No jokes for this week’s Monday blues.

Petronas only takes orders from the prime minister JUST LIKE 1MDB takes orders from the prime minister right? Haha, that was actually funny. So you’re saying PM is the mastermind right? And that the ultimate responsibility falls on PM because he gave the orders right? We should summon you to the 1mdb court so that you can give your expert opinion to accelerate certain individual’s journey to you know where. biggrin.gif
Yes, please google some more. You don’t even understand the context. And google on how to write in proper English grammar/spelling while you’re at it. wink.gif
Are you saying the PM can't not order 1MDB and Petronas? So why are people saying Najib is responsible for 1MDB if you say he can't order 1MDB around?
touristking
post Jul 2 2018, 03:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jul 2 2018, 01:18 AM)
Everybody know PM control Petronas except the ignorant.

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/2062-m...gement-woodmac/
TreyLey
post Jul 2 2018, 04:27 PM

Casual

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 03:45 PM)
Going by your argument then the Klang valley should have more votes than the entire Sarawak?

So when it comes to development money, Klang will get all and Sarawak hardly any

Is that fair?
Of course. The whole 2 mil population of klang valley is equivalent to almost whole sarawak po. U can google/wiki that.

U tell me is it fair? Have u ever been to sarawak?u can compare the development rate
puchongite
post Jul 2 2018, 04:41 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 03:47 PM)
Yes.

That's why Petronas account is accessible to only the PM and not the parliament. That's why nobody besides the PM know where did Petronas money went for the past decades.
Read this lar :-

http://www.theborneopost.com/2018/06/05/pe...as-dr-m-agreed/

If it is an assumed fact, these people are asking stupid question ?
Drian
post Jul 2 2018, 05:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 02:52 AM)
For those too clueless to Google, here a link of what I said above

Your back, maybe you can explain some of your statements that you made in 1MDB thread

This post has been edited by Drian: Jul 2 2018, 05:19 PM
kmarc
post Jul 2 2018, 11:33 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2018, 03:51 PM)
Are you saying the PM can't not order 1MDB and Petronas? So why are people saying Najib is responsible for 1MDB if you say he can't order 1MDB around?
Haiz... read the sentence again. You shot yourself in the foot but still don't understand.

I said "Petronas only takes orders from the prime minister JUST LIKE 1MDB takes orders from the prime minister right? Haha, that was actually funny. So you’re saying PM is the mastermind right? And that the ultimate responsibility falls on PM because he gave the orders right?"

Here, I will waste a bit of time explaining to you. Petronas takes orders from PM. Correct. 1MDB takes orders from PM. VERY THE CORRECT!!!

So far so good?

Now the funny part. 1MDB takes orders from PM but your boss actually says he's not responsible for 1mdb affairs!!!!??!! rclxub.gif

Here's a reminder : https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/n...orance-mahathir

I suggest you read and read and read the article again. So shameful.

That's why I said we could call you to 1mdb court. You can tell your boss he ordered 1mbd, he is the mastermind of 1mdb affairs and he is ultimately responsible for the 1mdb scandal. Case close. Do not pass "GO", go directly to xxxxxx....... Understand aaa?

I'm not going to waste time explaining the rest to you. Don't be lazy. Google more! thumbup.gif

Just another reminder. He doesn't know money was banked into his account, he doesn't know source of the money into his account when exposed, he doesn't know how much money/asset his wife has and apparently when the truth came out, he doesn't seem know a lot of things...... icon_question.gif

Edit :And logic dictates that if you are not sure of something, investigate and get to the truth instead of denying, lying, sacking, covering up, etc

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jul 3 2018, 10:14 AM
touristking
post Jul 4 2018, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jul 2 2018, 09:41 AM)
Read this lar :-

http://www.theborneopost.com/2018/06/05/pe...as-dr-m-agreed/

If it is an assumed fact, these people are asking stupid question ?
Petronas answerable to only one person only. Period.

Go find out who that person is.
touristking
post Jul 4 2018, 02:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Drian @ Jul 2 2018, 10:19 AM)
Your back, maybe you can explain some of your statements that you made in 1MDB thread
Give a specific example

touristking
post Jul 4 2018, 02:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jul 2 2018, 04:33 PM)
Haiz... read the sentence again. You shot yourself in the foot but still don't understand.

I said "Petronas only takes orders from the prime minister JUST LIKE 1MDB takes orders from the prime minister right? Haha, that was actually funny. So you’re saying PM is the mastermind right? And that the ultimate responsibility falls on PM because he gave the orders right?"

Here, I will waste a bit of time explaining to you. Petronas takes orders from PM. Correct. 1MDB takes orders from PM. VERY THE CORRECT!!!

So far so good?

Now the funny part. 1MDB takes orders from PM but your boss actually says he's not responsible for 1mdb affairs!!!!??!!  rclxub.gif

Here's a reminder : https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/n...orance-mahathir

I suggest you read and read and read the article again. So shameful.

That's why I said we could call you to 1mdb court. You can tell your boss he ordered 1mbd, he is the mastermind of 1mdb affairs and he is ultimately responsible for the 1mdb scandal. Case close. Do not pass "GO", go directly to xxxxxx....... Understand aaa?

I'm not going to waste time explaining the rest to you. Don't be lazy. Google more!  thumbup.gif

Just another reminder. He doesn't know money was banked into his account, he doesn't know source of the money into his account when exposed, he doesn't know how much money/asset his wife has and apparently when the truth came out, he doesn't seem know a lot of things......  icon_question.gif

Edit :And logic dictates that if you are not sure of something, investigate and get to the truth instead of denying, lying, sacking, covering up, etc
It depends on how the company was set up.

In some companies the chairman is just a figurehead and no real day to day executive power. And vice versa.

kmarc
post Jul 4 2018, 04:57 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 4 2018, 02:25 PM)
It depends on how the company was set up.

In some companies the chairman is just a figurehead and no real day to day executive power. And vice versa.
Oookkkaaay! Today is the day justice is served. I will stop here. cool2.gif
GamersFamilia
post Jul 5 2018, 11:36 PM

Multi Platform Gamer and Collector

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jul 4 2018, 04:57 PM)
Oookkkaaay! Today is the day justice is served. I will stop here.  cool2.gif
well said notworthy.gif
touristking
post Jul 17 2018, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Here's one reason why Sabah and Sarawak wouldn't support PH.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...ower-m-project/

nexona88
post Oct 11 2018, 12:06 PM

VIP Club House

Keep supporting BN.. Vote them in GE14..
Yet after win, jump to Parti Warisan 😈

Labuan Umno MP crossover to Warisan

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/446837

touristking
post Oct 17 2018, 03:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Good question. Where are the promised money?

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...-sabah-sarawak/

klyde union
post Oct 17 2018, 06:00 PM

Population lacked awareness about their rights.
nexona88
post Dec 12 2018, 03:22 PM

VIP Club House

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018...-leaving-party/

huhuh bye.gif Umno Sabah bye.gif

9 Adun, 4 MP & 2 senators says goodbye...

21 out of the 25 division heads have also quit..

waste time the voters of Sabah, voted BN.. should just have voted Warisan.. at least we don't see any of these parties jumping thingy...

Next Stop? Could be Parti Warisan, or the establishment PPBM Sabah whistling.gif
puchongite
post Dec 12 2018, 04:36 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Oct 11 2018, 12:06 PM)
Keep supporting BN.. Vote them in GE14..
Yet after win, jump to Parti Warisan 😈

Labuan Umno MP crossover to Warisan

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/446837
I am glad that Bung Mokhtar stays behind.
nexona88
post Dec 12 2018, 04:43 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(puchongite @ Dec 12 2018, 04:36 PM)
I am glad that Bung Mokhtar stays behind.
well there's rumors mention NO PH Sabah parties + Warisan want to accept him devil.gif
touristking
post Dec 19 2018, 11:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

What's the point of voting PH if they don't keep their promise? So where is the money? So aren't BN and PH the same?

“A very good example of this is the promise to return 50% of all federal revenue collected from Sabah, when MA63 only mentioned 40%.
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...-says-activist/
miloy2k
post Dec 19 2018, 02:09 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]

QUOTE(touristking @ Dec 19 2018, 11:58 AM)
What's the point of voting PH if they don't keep their promise? So where is the money? So aren't BN and PH the same?

“A very good example of this is the promise to return 50% of all federal revenue collected from Sabah, when MA63 only mentioned 40%.
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...-says-activist/
Seems people forget that ex BN are in PH. So far only DAP yg xda ex BN rep.

Take Bersatu and PKR for example, count how many ex BN in there laugh.gif
nexona88
post Dec 19 2018, 08:12 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Dec 19 2018, 02:09 PM)
Seems people forget that ex BN are in PH. So far only DAP yg xda ex BN rep.

Take Bersatu and PKR for example, count how many ex BN in there  laugh.gif
No wonder DAP always become punching bag...
Seems their party is the strongest among all PH parties whistling.gif
Everyone sacred them...
touristking
post Dec 21 2018, 06:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 19 2018, 01:12 PM)
Everyone sacred them...
If they are so powerful, how come nowadays they are so quiet like MCA before?

What happen to Teoh Beng Hock case? What happen to UEC case? What happen to......

tippman
post Dec 21 2018, 07:16 AM

Regular

QUOTE(touristking @ Dec 21 2018, 06:38 AM)

What happen to Teoh Beng Hock case? What happen to UEC case? What happen to......
if you don't have any thing intelligent to say then keep your mouth shut. This thread is not about DAP but since you ask for it....

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...says-kit-siang/

please read and tell me what is it about and if you don't know how to read then let me know I can school you for free.
nexona88
post Dec 21 2018, 08:57 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Dec 21 2018, 06:38 AM)

As usual..
Trying to divert & spin the real issues...
Fyi LKS mention that if The new Malaysia policy not fulfill or the government goes to the extreme side.. They willing to pull out from the government...
touristking
post Dec 21 2018, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 21 2018, 01:57 AM)
As usual..
Trying to divert & spin the real issues...
Fyi LKS mention that if The new Malaysia policy not fulfill or the government goes to the extreme side.. They willing to pull out from the government...
Talking is one thing. Walking is another. Wait and see really happen or not.

nexona88
post Dec 21 2018, 04:26 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Dec 21 2018, 04:08 PM)
Talking is one thing. Walking is another. Wait and see really happen or not.
now u make sense...
this I have to agree.. let's wait & see how the end outcome flex.gif
ViktorJ
post Dec 21 2018, 10:45 PM

Casual

Looking at the rapidly changing political landscape (PPBM now having a foothold, BN now in shambles), do the people of Borneo still benefit from supporting GPS?

Or do they gain more advantage by supporting the incumbent federal government?
nexona88
post Dec 22 2018, 03:01 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Dec 21 2018, 10:45 PM)
Looking at the rapidly changing political landscape (PPBM now having a foothold, BN now in shambles), do the people of Borneo still benefit from supporting GPS?

U know right Sarawak gov is going all out for "development".. 11billion worth of projects mostly focusing on rural areas... It can only mean 1 things.. Rural votes is crucial in winning Sarawak state election... Which PH is lacking support now... If the voters are smart.. Take whatever given now.. Later during State election, vote PH 😊
ViktorJ
post Dec 22 2018, 03:34 PM

Casual

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 22 2018, 03:01 PM)
U know right Sarawak gov is going all out for "development".. 11billion worth of projects mostly focusing on rural areas...  It can only mean 1 things.. Rural votes is crucial in winning Sarawak state election... Which PH is lacking support now... If the voters are smart.. Take whatever given now.. Later during State election, vote PH 😊
Yeah, but I was quite disappointed with the RM600m investment in a hospital in CHERAS though. I mean yeah ok, ROI may be higher, but come on.

https://www.sinarharian.com.my/article/929/BERITA
touristking
post Dec 23 2018, 04:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Dec 21 2018, 03:45 PM)

Do they get the 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue as promised by PH before the election? If not, what are the benefit of voting PH?

ViktorJ
post Dec 23 2018, 11:46 AM

Casual

QUOTE(touristking @ Dec 23 2018, 04:41 AM)
Do they get the 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue as promised by PH before the election? If not, what are the benefit of voting PH?
Sounds like a good promise to fulfill for me, especially before the state elections there.
touristking
post Dec 23 2018, 07:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Dec 23 2018, 04:46 AM)
Sounds like a good promise to fulfill for me, especially before the state elections there.
As things stand now, Federal is reducing more and more money from SS by shelving some of the projects. So I doubt PH will fulfill their promises

miloy2k
post Dec 31 2018, 04:38 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 19 2018, 08:12 PM)
Everyone sacred them...
Strong? mana ada, their support strong in PH is mainly due to Tun M charisma and leadership thus why PH win in last PRU.

Now Ph Swk seems to be yes sir when their master in WM say something. Thus, Swk PRN might be the same under GPS or balance seats..
knight
post Dec 31 2018, 07:50 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Dec 31 2018, 04:38 PM)
Strong? mana ada, their support strong in PH is mainly due to Tun M charisma and leadership thus why PH win in last PRU.

Now Ph Swk seems to be yes sir when their master in WM say something. Thus, Swk PRN might be the same under GPS or balance seats..
Thats the norm right in Malaysia politics.

Haiyah. Anyway, put aside PH good or not. But at least something did changed. But honestly, if we keep condeming PH, that means next election PAS might win. Like it? Not for me.
nexona88
post Dec 31 2018, 08:43 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Dec 31 2018, 04:38 PM)

Well I do agree Tun M played major role.. But back to reality... Tun M cannot be there forever.... So needed to have new strategy....

As for Sarawak... Hard to say with Abang Jo at helm... I really cannot say how the State election result would be... Wild guess is hung state assembly.. Without any clear majority..... Well independent winners could tip the balance (Sarawak even independent can win)... Unlike in Peninsular Malaysia...
miloy2k
post Jan 2 2019, 02:09 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]

QUOTE(knight @ Dec 31 2018, 07:50 PM)
Thats the norm right in Malaysia politics.

Haiyah. Anyway, put aside PH good or not. But at least something did changed. But honestly, if we keep condeming PH, that means next election PAS might win. Like it? Not for me.
PAS for sure doesn't get seat in Swk and Sabah, mostly here race or religion card not work so much in wm. be it PRU or PRN

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 31 2018, 08:43 PM)
Well I do agree Tun M played major role.. But back to reality... Tun M cannot be there forever.... So needed to have new strategy....

As for Sarawak... Hard to say with Abang Jo at helm... I really cannot say how the State election result would be... Wild guess is hung state assembly.. Without any clear majority..... Well independent winners could tip the balance (Sarawak even independent can win)... Unlike in Peninsular Malaysia...
Abg Jo not same like Tok Nan, Tok Nan have charisma and less talk and more action policy. Plus he do listen from both side, oppo or his side. And hardly have any scandal, thus why his team kick Pakatan as* during last PRN. icon_idea.gif

As for PH in Swk now, they seems to be yes men following their WM master.
nexona88
post Jan 2 2019, 02:13 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Jan 2 2019, 02:09 PM)
PAS for sure doesn't get seat in Swk and Sabah, mostly here race or religion card not work so much in wm. be it PRU or PRN
Abg Jo not same like Tok Nan, Tok Nan have charisma and less talk and more action policy. Plus he do listen from both side, oppo or his side. And hardly have any scandal, thus why his team kick Pakatan as* during last PRN.  icon_idea.gif

So u think how tgd PRN result would be...
Third force & independents... Reject both PH & GPS.. Not forgetting BN (if they were to contest) 😬🙍
miloy2k
post Jan 2 2019, 02:15 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 2 2019, 02:13 PM)
So u think how tgd PRN result would be...
Third force & independents... Reject both PH & GPS.. Not forgetting BN (if they were to contest) 😬🙍
Prefer balance or non direct PH, becoz now direct PH mcm yes sir shj. Mmc Moe minister case about dakwah thinggy, kepo2 bash the minister, 3hours after that (some sources cakap WM Boss sound them), u turn the bashing.
nexona88
post Jan 2 2019, 02:19 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Jan 2 2019, 02:15 PM)
Prefer balance or non direct PH, becoz now direct PH mcm yes sir shj. Mmc Moe minister case about dakwah thinggy, kepo2 bash the minister, 3hours after that (some sources cakap WM Boss sound them), u turn the bashing.
Actually thinking back...
PH don't have local party... Or PH friendly parties leading for Sarawak like Sabah.. There u got Warisan as leading party & friendly to PH... Should have some agreement like that....

Now I wonder who is best person to lead Sarawak for PH?? Any strong name to considered?
miloy2k
post Jan 2 2019, 02:26 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 2 2019, 02:19 PM)
Actually thinking back...
PH don't have local party... Or PH friendly parties leading for Sarawak like Sabah.. There u got Warisan as leading party & friendly to PH... Should have some agreement like that....

Now I wonder who is best person to lead Sarawak for PH?? Any strong name to considered?
Suggest mcm Warisan Swk to counter GPS, seriously, the reason why Warisan Sabah appear to avoid another wm direct control happen. BB is a good example.

This post has been edited by miloy2k: Jan 2 2019, 02:27 PM
touristking
post Jan 2 2019, 05:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Jan 2 2019, 07:09 AM)
Sarawak DAP dare not say "No". Everything listen to WM.

Sarawak PKR. Well, 50:50. Have more backbone than Sarawak DAP. Recently Anwar wanted Larry Sng but Sarawak PKR wanted Baru Bian and Baru got the post.

nexona88
post Jan 2 2019, 08:56 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 2 2019, 05:00 PM)

Sarawak PKR. Well, 50:50. Have more backbone than Sarawak DAP. Recently Anwar wanted Larry Sng but Sarawak PKR wanted Baru Bian and Baru got the post.
And best part..
BN is dead in Sarawak...
Any hint if BN would be contesting in PRN Sarawak?? Take over mosquito Sarawak parties etc.
Please share info if u got any. 🙏
miloy2k
post Jan 3 2019, 10:00 AM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]

We don't want yes men jd cm, if yes men habislah
tadashi987
post Jan 3 2019, 02:31 PM

Casual

I once visited Sarawak bumi kadazan kampong

And they said they vote BN because BM gifted them ship

Same goes for my aunty, she voted BN because she said BN give her free money

Well when you though education matters

I have a fren sister voted BN, because she said government gaves her JPA to study

Hmm
touristking
post Jan 3 2019, 04:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 2 2019, 01:56 PM)
And best part..
BN is dead in Sarawak...
Any hint if BN would be contesting in PRN Sarawak?? Take over  mosquito Sarawak parties etc.
Please share info if u got any. 🙏
Many possibilities

May be Anwar team up with UMNO? Anwar team up with ex-UMNO? Azmin team up with Hishamuddin? Baru team up with GPS? Anwar team up with GPS?

Better than watching Korean dramas.

touristking
post Jan 3 2019, 04:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(miloy2k @ Jan 3 2019, 03:00 AM)
We don't want  yes men jd cm, if yes men habislah
Give enough goodies and anyone can be your Yes man.

touristking
post Jan 3 2019, 04:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tadashi987 @ Jan 3 2019, 07:31 AM)

I have a fren sister voted BN, because she said government gaves her JPA to study

Hmm
Vote PH and they say they give you 20% oil royalty. Did they?

I think your aunty is smart. At least she got money.

nexona88
post Jan 3 2019, 04:48 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 3 2019, 04:02 PM)
Many possibilities

May be Anwar team up with UMNO? Anwar team up with ex-UMNO? Azmin team up with Hishamuddin? Baru team up with GPS? Anwar team up with GPS?

Better than watching Korean dramas.
this one I have to agree..
too much possibility... rival can become friends because of political reason & benefits..

nexona88
post Jan 3 2019, 04:51 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(tadashi987 @ Jan 3 2019, 02:31 PM)

Hmm
welcome to rural Malaysia..
cash is king devil.gif sweat.gif

but if u look again... it's not BN gave the $$.. it's from Malaysian Government coffers....
so in their eye... BN = Malaysian Government..

but now PH = Malaysia Government.. So how???
knight
post Jan 3 2019, 10:21 PM

The Truth is Out There..

So agree. Only a few worth supporting. Why are them so weakk?

touristking
post Jan 4 2019, 07:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 3 2019, 03:21 PM)
So agree. Only a few worth supporting. Why are them so weakk?
DAP have roots in socialism or communism. They often worship their Boss. Think Mao and think North Korea.

Despite their Democratic name, they are actually dictator. Talk back and you are out.

Taikor.Taikun
post Jan 4 2019, 10:13 PM

Getting Started

Hmm
Continue the tradition. Little evil for greater good
Ckmwpy0370
post Jan 5 2019, 12:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hmm
when were you visited Sarawak?
tadashi987
post Jan 5 2019, 12:14 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Jan 5 2019, 12:00 PM)
quite long ago, 2013
nexona88
post Jan 5 2019, 12:41 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(Ckmwpy0370 @ Jan 5 2019, 12:00 PM)
Now already different???
Btw Malay Melanau majority still hold the key... And based on feedback.. Seems like PBB would still rule.. There's fear if PH wins... Malay Melanau would lose the CM post...

PH needed someone strong from the Malay Melanau community to lead...

This post has been edited by nexona88: Jan 5 2019, 12:42 PM
mgen
post Jan 5 2019, 01:14 PM

Getting Started

You all gotta decide now what you want Malaysia to be.

An islamic state ruled by the likes of the hadi's stoned on backwards tradition and hypocritical escapism as pathway to a mythical afterlife or a pro-modern secular state rational in all ways of life deepened by a critical awareness of the challenges ahead that are already moulded by toxic legacies and shambolic politicking?

Elements of the pro-modern rational secular state have emerged in the peninsular post-GE14. What is needed is to build elements of the same in Sabah and Sarawak so that both peninsular and SS can create a pincer movement looking at GE15 and further which if developed soon can create a growing and more inspiring vision for the real Malaysia Baru, currently hampered by the persistence of pan-melayu-ism in the peninsular.

There are of course obstacles to be overcome in Sabah and Sarawak. They have small population of dedak-open locals running low-value industries worked by tribal foreigners who come across porous borders but somehow can get official papers. They are run by low-level short-term opportunists who want political independence but state protection.

Somewhere inside that morass is missing a long-view policy process that targets specific objectives to catalyze and strengthen the pro-modern rational secular state that both Sabah and Sarawak can help to entrench as the permanent solution for all the ails of Malaysia past and present.

Make it happen or Malaysia will remain toast.
mgen
post Jan 5 2019, 01:14 PM

Getting Started

Our politics are starting to look like Game of Thrones Season 8. Send for Ser Gregor.

This post has been edited by mgen: Jan 5 2019, 01:21 PM
touristking
post Jan 5 2019, 03:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 5 2019, 05:41 AM)
Now already different???
Btw Malay Melanau majority still hold the key... And based on feedback.. Seems like PBB would still rule.. There's fear if PH wins... Malay Melanau would lose the CM post...

PH needed someone strong from the Malay Melanau community to lead...
In the federal constitution, anyone who is a Muslim, speak Malay and live a Malay lifestyle is a Malay. Therefore those Melanau who are Muslim are classified as Malay.

touristking
post Jan 5 2019, 03:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(mgen @ Jan 5 2019, 06:14 AM)
You all gotta decide now what you want Malaysia to be.

An islamic state ruled by the likes of the hadi's stoned on backwards tradition and hypocritical escapism as pathway to a mythical afterlife or a pro-modern secular state rational in all ways of life deepened by a critical awareness of the challenges ahead that are already moulded by toxic legacies and shambolic politicking?

Elements of the pro-modern rational secular state have emerged in the peninsular post-GE14. What is needed is to build elements of the same in Sabah and Sarawak so that both peninsular and SS can create a pincer movement looking at GE15 and further which if developed soon can create a growing  and more inspiring vision for the real Malaysia Baru, currently hampered by the persistence of pan-melayu-ism in the peninsular.

There are of course obstacles to be overcome in Sabah and Sarawak. They have small population of dedak-open locals running low-value industries worked by tribal foreigners who come across porous borders but somehow can get official papers. They are run by low-level short-term opportunists who want political independence but state protection.

Somewhere inside that morass is missing a long-view policy process that targets specific objectives to catalyze and strengthen the pro-modern rational secular state that both Sabah and Sarawak can help to entrench as the permanent solution for all the ails of Malaysia past and present.

Make it happen or Malaysia will remain toast.
PAS isn't as bad as this:

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Malaysia's Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad says his country is an Islamic fundamentalist state and can be proud of the fact.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/...aysia.mahathir/
nexona88
post Jan 5 2019, 03:09 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 5 2019, 03:00 PM)
In the federal constitution, anyone who is a Muslim, speak Malay and live a Malay lifestyle is a Malay. Therefore those Melanau who are Muslim are classified as Malay.
Well did I say Melanau is Christian? Non Muslim?

What I'm saying is they want Malay Melanau as CM no matter what... That's why PBB is strong & hard to break... Unless got internal power struggle.. Split into Team A & B... Then u got PBB v2.0 😊 like Umno 2.0 @ Bersatu 😬

This post has been edited by nexona88: Jan 5 2019, 03:09 PM
puchongite
post Jan 5 2019, 03:36 PM

10k Club

Why are we concerned with Sabah/Sarawak ?

After GE14, BN is almost completely wiped out from these two states.

It will be interesting to see what is the outcome of the next state election for Sarawak.

It is either PH or Gabungan Parti Sarawak.

But whatever it is, BN is out.
touristking
post Jan 5 2019, 03:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 5 2019, 08:09 AM)
Well did I say Melanau is Christian? Non Muslim?

What I'm saying is they want Malay Melanau as CM no matter what... That's why PBB is strong & hard to break... Unless got internal power struggle.. Split into Team A & B... Then u got PBB v2.0 😊 like Umno 2.0 @ Bersatu 😬
Melanau who are Muslim are classified as Malay. That is a fact. So Taib who is a Melanau is a Malay.

touristking
post Jan 5 2019, 03:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 5 2019, 08:36 AM)
Why are we concerned with Sabah/Sarawak ?

After GE14, BN is almost completely wiped out from these two states.

It will be interesting to see what is the outcome of the next state election for Sarawak.

It is either PH or Gabungan Parti Sarawak.

But whatever it is, BN is out.
You do not understand politic

Anyone who give you benefit is your friend. Doesn't matter whether your friend is called BN or PH or Donald Trump. Since now PH doesn't want to give Sarawak their promised 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue, they are no friend to PH. If PH does give, then PH is friend of GPS

Simple.

puchongite
post Jan 5 2019, 04:04 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 5 2019, 03:53 PM)
You do not understand politic

Anyone who give you benefit is your friend. Doesn't matter whether your friend is called BN or PH or Donald Trump. Since now PH doesn't want to give Sarawak their promised 20% oil royalty and 50% tax revenue, they are no friend to PH. If PH does give, then PH is friend of GPS

Simple.
So ?

The PH does not need GPS so badly at this juncture.

If GPS people want to come over to PH, they either have to break up from GPS or they defect their parties

No way PH can accept GPS as a whole.
puchongite
post Jan 5 2019, 04:52 PM

10k Club

The politics in Sabah/Sarawak are so boring these days.

Even if the Sarawak PH wins the next State election, I would think the PH in Sarawak will not be under the complete control of the PH in peninsula.

https://www.malaymail.com/s/1709386/sarawak...ing-cooperation

nexona88
post Jan 5 2019, 06:01 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 5 2019, 03:50 PM)
Melanau who are Muslim are classified as Malay. That is a fact. So Taib who is a Melanau is a Malay.
So u want Taib become CM again izzit?
Songlap round 2 😕😑😫
knight
post Jan 5 2019, 10:37 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 4 2019, 07:03 PM)
DAP have roots in socialism or communism. They often worship their Boss. Think Mao and think North Korea.

Despite their Democratic name, they are actually dictator. Talk back and you are out.
Communism huh? Where's your proof?

So meaning all chinese are communist coz all from China??

Malaysia Baru need people like you to become Malaysia Lama.
nexona88
post Jan 6 2019, 08:38 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 5 2019, 10:37 PM)

Thanks to Years of brainwashing by previous regime....
Everything related to DAP is bad...
drfeelgood
post Jan 6 2019, 09:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(acbc @ Mar 28 2018, 11:13 AM)

To those jungle dwelling, tree sap sucking buffoons, their bn Gods come every 5 years give their penghulu 1 carton cigarettes, some cash is enough for them to blindly vote back for bn
puchongite
post Jan 6 2019, 10:20 AM

10k Club

Still talking about BN in Sarawak. LOL.

That's history.

There are only PH and GPS and their respective component parties.

What does BN in Sarawak mean ? LOL.
drajm
post Jan 6 2019, 10:32 AM

Getting Started

We have nice people and rich natural resources but NAIVE. That was the reason BN was always voted in.
The Natives were naive at first, because being a bumiputra, they think everything belongs to them, just like Sarawak.
They were poorly educated and every election, the politicans would bring alcohol, give parties and ceramah and give small token like, rice etc and they would elect these same people.
See the same pattern in Semenanjung (minus the alcohol)
When UMNO was setup in Sabah, the natives finally realised that they were second class bumi.
Big contracts handed out but to semenanjung cronies and the CM.
The natives of Sabah are much better educated now, which is sad to say not the same in Sarawak.

And what most here do not realise was the one of first of the fixed deposit BN strongholds in Sabah fell 2 elections ago.
So the natives started their revolt that many years ago, not because they love PKR or DAP but they want UMNO out.

nexona88
post Jan 6 2019, 11:04 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(drfeelgood @ Jan 6 2019, 09:35 AM)
To those jungle dwelling, tree sap sucking buffoons, their bn Gods come every 5 years give their penghulu 1 carton cigarettes, some cash is enough for them to blindly vote back for bn
Same thing happen in Peninsular Malaysia too..
Especially those areas with high Orang Asli voters... Just look at Cameron Highlands... One reason why BN win is canceled because of bribing the voters especially orang asli...

Now end of the month is by election... Let's see how without power & limited $$$.. BN could go the by election.... Can be case study for future reference 🙏
knight
post Jan 6 2019, 02:52 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 6 2019, 08:38 AM)
Thanks to Years of brainwashing by previous regime....
Everything related to DAP is bad...
Well, using religion and believes to brainwash people is so damn cheap. The previous regime did well brain washing many of our previous generation.

In fact, I dont care whoever lead this country. But as long that person is smarter than all of us and fit to do their job to lead us instead of bringing us back to the jungle.

Many complains PH after they win, so who else you will choose in the next election? Definitely BN is dead by then, So PAS??

PAS is all about religion. IMO, Religion should not brought into politics. Religion is religion, politics is politics.
knight
post Jan 6 2019, 02:57 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 5 2019, 03:00 PM)
Wow. Very interesting idea. I think you are confused with Religion and race. Let's go back to primary school.

Muslim is a religion.

Malay is a Race.

Malaysia is a country with all race. I like to highlight to you that Malaysia is not for only Malay.

If you insist that Melanau who are Muslim are clasified Malay, then a chinese muslim will be a Malay and Malay have right of bumiputera. By then people like you will shout.

Wait!!!

What about if a Jewish became Muslim? I wonder........Ermm...yah, He became a Malay.

bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

My brain fried oledi.

This post has been edited by knight: Jan 6 2019, 02:59 PM
puchongite
post Jan 6 2019, 03:33 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 6 2019, 02:52 PM)
Well, using religion and believes to brainwash people is so damn cheap. The previous regime did well brain washing many of our previous generation.

In fact, I dont care whoever lead this country. But as long that person is smarter than all of us and fit to do their job to lead us instead of bringing us back to the jungle.

Many complains PH after they win, so who else you will choose in the next election? Definitely BN is dead by then, So PAS??

PAS is all about religion. IMO, Religion should not brought into politics. Religion is religion, politics is politics.
This is secular thinking. The PAS and 'Islamic State' supporters' thinking are that, Islam contains everything that is needed to govern a country.
nexona88
post Jan 6 2019, 03:36 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 6 2019, 02:52 PM)

actually those who complained is the group that lost most of their privilege to contracts & $$$... every since BN lost.. their coffers dried up already... So they trying their best to make PH bad.. so they can somehow back to power within years even before GE15.. that's the evil plan...

don't underestimate PAS... their influence is still substantial especially those Super Malay Majority state like in East Cost & Northern Peninsular Malaysia.. BN losses is PAS gains... religion & politics mix together become big cancer for the country vmad.gif puke.gif
knight
post Jan 6 2019, 11:25 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 6 2019, 03:33 PM)
This is secular thinking. The PAS and 'Islamic State' supporters' thinking are that, Islam contains everything that is needed to govern a country.
I some what agree. It about governt the country and not politics. Anyway, It's not suitable in this country. Im not anti Islam. I hope not misunderstood.
knight
post Jan 6 2019, 11:27 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 6 2019, 03:36 PM)
actually those who complained is the group that lost most of their privilege to contracts & $$$... every since BN lost.. their coffers dried up already... So they trying their best to make PH bad.. so they can somehow back to power within years even before GE15.. that's the evil plan...

don't underestimate PAS... their influence is still substantial especially those Super Malay Majority state like in East Cost & Northern Peninsular Malaysia.. BN losses is PAS gains... religion & politics mix together become big cancer for the country  vmad.gif  puke.gif
Yup. PAS will be the strongest opposition. I hope GPS will someone overtake PAS in some way. At least they are better in some way. Yup, they are Ex BN and very much different compare to UMNO.
puchongite
post Jan 6 2019, 11:55 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 6 2019, 11:25 PM)
I some what agree. It about governt the country and not politics. Anyway, It's not suitable in this country. Im not anti Islam. I hope not misunderstood.
The way to fight theocracy is to prove to the believers of theocracy that theocracy is a dead end. Statistically proven, world wide.

1. Countries with higher religiosity are poorer.

2. Countries with higher religiosity are higher in corruption.

3. Countries with higher religiosity are more backward.

4. Secularism always leads before economic development. That is, before the country improves its economy, the people's secular mentality improves first.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Jan 7 2019, 05:59 AM
nexona88
post Jan 7 2019, 11:48 AM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 6 2019, 11:27 PM)
Yup. PAS will be the strongest opposition. I hope GPS will someone overtake PAS in some way. At least they are better in some way. Yup, they are Ex BN and very much different compare to UMNO.
Hmm..
First thing first..
Sack white hair first... The first step of being clean...
So much case yet no action taken.. So many report lodged to MACC, police etc.

Then GPS can become good alternative to PAS 🙏
knight
post Jan 7 2019, 03:49 PM

The Truth is Out There..

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 7 2019, 11:48 AM)
Hmm..
First thing first..
Sack white hair first... The first step of being clean...
So much case yet no action taken.. So many report lodged to MACC, police etc.

Then GPS can become good alternative to PAS 🙏
Well, Its not easy. Sacking that white emperor is not an easy task. By the time you can sack him, he's already End of Life. laugh.gif

Truely, GPS aka ex Sarawak BN has many corruption happening behind in the woods etc etc that never been discovered before.

touristking
post Jan 11 2019, 10:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 5 2019, 03:37 PM)

DAP Socialist Youth (DAPSY). Their name said they are socialist. Or don't know how to read?

Socialist and communist are both left wing whereas capitalist is right wing.

touristking
post Jan 11 2019, 10:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(knight @ Jan 6 2019, 07:57 AM)
Wow. Very interesting idea. I think you are confused with Religion and race. Let's go back to primary school.

Muslim is a religion.

Malay is a Race.

Malaysia is a country with all race. I like to highlight to you that Malaysia is not for only Malay.
If you insist that Melanau who are Muslim are clasified Malay, then a chinese muslim will be a Malay and Malay have right of bumiputera. By then people like you will shout.

Wait!!!

What about if a Jewish became Muslim? I wonder........Ermm...yah, He became a Malay. 

bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif

My brain fried oledi.
Article 160 (“Interpretation”) of the Federal Constitution defines the term “Malay” in the following manner:

“Malay” means a person who professes the religion of Islam, habitually speaks the Malay language, conforms to Malay custom and [is of Malaysian/Singaporean origin]*.
tippman
post Jan 11 2019, 10:29 AM

Regular

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 11 2019, 10:10 AM)
Article 160 (“Interpretation”) of the Federal Constitution defines the term “Malay” in the following manner:

“Malay” means a person who professes the religion of Islam, habitually speaks the Malay language, conforms to Malay custom and [is of Malaysian/Singaporean origin]*.
You are here trolling again? everytime kena whack then you hide into some crappy hole and disappear then reappear again and troll other people.

Malays (Malay: Orang Melayu, Jawi: أورڠ ملايو) are an Austronesian ethnic group that predominantly inhabit the Malay Peninsula, eastern Sumatra and coastal Borneo, as well as the smaller islands which lie between these locations — areas that are collectively known as the Malay world. These locations today are part of the modern nations of Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, and southern Thailand.

There is considerable genetic, linguistic, cultural, and social diversity among the many Malay subgroups, mainly due to hundreds of years of immigration and assimilation of various regional ethnicity and tribes within Maritime Southeast Asia. Historically, the Malay population is descended primarily from the earlier Malayic-speaking Austronesians and Austroasiatic tribes who founded several ancient maritime trading states and kingdoms, notably Brunei, Kedah, Langkasuka, Gangga Negara, Chi Tu, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Pahang, Melayu and Srivijaya.[15][16]

The above is from wikipedia. Do you understand what is wikipedia?

Got study or not?
touristking
post Jan 11 2019, 05:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tippman @ Jan 11 2019, 03:29 AM)
You are here trolling again? everytime kena whack then you hide into some crappy hole and disappear then reappear again and troll other people.
The above is from wikipedia. Do you understand what is wikipedia?

Got study or not?
Wikipedia a Federal Constitution? You know what is a Constitution?

tippman
post Jan 11 2019, 05:48 PM

Regular

QUOTE(touristking @ Jan 11 2019, 05:26 PM)
Wikipedia a Federal Constitution? You know what is a Constitution?
do you know what is race or not?

Mea Culpa
post Jan 11 2019, 07:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/31...tesis_dan_Fakta

refer page 10 of the pdf document.

"melanau masuk melayu"

https://sarawakvoice.com/2016/07/29/mencari...ang-di-sarawak/

This post has been edited by Mea Culpa: Jan 11 2019, 09:44 PM