Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Netflix Sharing Subscription, Cheap Netflix Subscription

views

MEngineer
post May 5 2020, 04:19 PM

...Look at my stars...
839 posts

Hi I am looking to share Express VPN subscription. Currently using for 1 month no issues hence planning to extend for a year. US library for Netflix really way way more series and movies.

One year ExpressvPN subscription is USD 6.67 per month. Planning to share with another two person. So average a month is RM10 a month.

Any takers?

darkmusses
post May 5 2020, 05:41 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(MEngineer @ May 5 2020, 04:19 PM)
Hi I am looking to share Express VPN subscription. Currently using for 1 month no issues hence planning to extend for a year. US library for Netflix really way way more series and movies.

One year ExpressvPN subscription is USD 6.67 per month. Planning to share with another two person. So average a month is RM10 a month.

Any takers?
I assume you sign up and use Express VPN and sign up Netflix US right?
MEngineer
post May 5 2020, 06:34 PM

...Look at my stars...
839 posts

QUOTE(darkmusses @ May 5 2020, 05:41 PM)
I assume you sign up and use Express VPN and sign up Netflix US right?
Yup that is right two different subscriptions but you don’t need to sign up US Netflix account. Currently Malaysia account will auto detect that you are in US and unlock full US libraries. I actually tested it by switch the VPN on and off, a lot of difference.

This post has been edited by MEngineer: May 5 2020, 06:41 PM
darkmusses
post May 6 2020, 08:41 AM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(MEngineer @ May 5 2020, 06:34 PM)
Yup that is right two different subscriptions but you don’t need to sign up US Netflix account. Currently Malaysia account will auto detect that you are in US and unlock full US libraries. I actually tested it by switch the VPN on and off, a lot of difference.
So is location based detect based on IP regardless Netflix MY or US ..

I was researching also on the VPN and most of the article suggest Express as one of the best.
MEngineer
post May 6 2020, 07:47 PM

...Look at my stars...
839 posts

QUOTE(darkmusses @ May 6 2020, 08:41 AM)
So is location based detect based on IP regardless Netflix MY or US ..

I was researching also on the VPN and most of the article suggest Express as one of the best.
Yup correct I have used it for couple of weeks. No issue at all. You can also connect to UK or Aus to watch their local content. If shared with few people really cheap. When I share I don’t make profit really just divide equally so it is very affordable.
Ssmartsou
post May 7 2020, 12:29 AM

5 posts

Pm slot
darkmusses
post May 8 2020, 08:29 AM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(MEngineer @ May 6 2020, 07:47 PM)
Yup correct I have used it for couple of weeks. No issue at all. You can also connect to UK or Aus to watch their local content. If shared with few people really cheap. When I share I don’t make profit really just divide equally so it is very affordable.
I was curious since most phone do have vpn app (be it free or paid) .. why not just mirror it to the smart TV ?
MEngineer
post May 8 2020, 09:40 AM

...Look at my stars...
839 posts

QUOTE(darkmusses @ May 8 2020, 08:29 AM)
I was curious since most phone do have vpn app (be it free or paid) .. why not just mirror it to the smart TV ?
Biggest problem is the free VPN is slow. Second part is interesting because when you mirror it to the TV, the TV’s internet connection does not go through your phone it uses its own connection through the router hence no VPN. Your phone does not act as a router it is just a remote control

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0231sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th August 2021 - 07:08 PM