Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BLISS RESIDENCE @ OLD KLANG ROAD [OWNERS' THREAD], The Riverside Sanctuary in OKR Investment

views

Aldo-Kirosu
post Dec 23 2023, 09:50 AM

On my way
618 posts

Yeah ktm service is not bad, if the stayer at old klang road near Petaling station can be manage their time to use the public transport, it's actually can save the transportation fee (petrol, maintenance, car insurance, car installment).

:') is it the lift size huge enough to fit all people to car park / ground floor in 1 round? I can see this condo maintenance fee can be sustained and not increase in long time if the design keep all the facilities in minimal.
ZeneticX
post Dec 24 2023, 11:10 PM

stars for what
All Stars
11,768 posts

QUOTE(Aldo-Kirosu @ Dec 23 2023, 09:50 AM)
Yeah ktm service is not bad, if the stayer at old klang road near Petaling station can be manage their time to use the public transport, it's actually can save the transportation fee (petrol, maintenance, car insurance, car installment).

:') is it the lift size huge enough to fit all people to car park / ground floor in 1 round? I can see this condo maintenance fee can be sustained and not increase in long time if the design keep all the facilities in minimal.
Standard lift size. Bomba lift is slightly larger.

So far never heard any complaints from residents, unless one of the lift is out of service

With just 114 units and not all occupied atm you don't really get that high traffic during peak hours also

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:46 AM