Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> FFK BUYER NEWBIEOCKIDS, Beware all

razzac
post Mar 26 2018, 11:31 AM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
159 posts

!!! READ THIS NOTICE FIRST. IMPORTANT RULES !!!!
!!! 1) Put the disputed member's nickname in the title !!!
!!! 2) Put a link to the disputed thread in this post !!!
!!! 3) This board is for LYN Trade Zone disputes only. Do not post mudah, lelong, or ebay disputes here. !!!!
!!! REMOVE THE NOTICE ABOVE BEFORE POSTING UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOK STUPID !!!

Forumer you are complaining against: CANCELED DRAL AFTER I FORMATED AND PACKING FOR COURIER...WAITING PAYMENT PROMISE WANT TO BANK IN YESTERDAY..AFTER FOLLOW UP ...HE PM ME THIS MORNING WANT TO CANCELLED.

Item being sold/bought: Mac Mini

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4548943&hl=

Date of transaction: 25/03/2018

Details of the complaint : CANCELED DRAL AFTER I FORMATED AND PACKING FOR COURIER...WAITING PAYMENT PROMISE WANT TO BANK IN YESTERDAY..AFTER FOLLOW UP ...HE PM ME THIS MORNING WANT TO CANCELLED.
MEMBAZIR MASA JER LAYAN..SIAP FORMAT, PACKING..LAST CANCELLED

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
razzac
post Mar 26 2018, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(tik tak tik tak @ Mar 26 2018, 11:55 AM)
format lepas tu dun wan to buy memang jahanam ni.....but u pun satu...get full payment baru start to format la....ai ya......
Sebab percaya tgk star dia pun macam ok jer..pastu cakap serius nak beli lagi..oklah..percaya lah.. dah lah bz kerja, format dan packing siap2..
Attached Image
newbieockids
post Mar 26 2018, 12:53 PM

Regular
1,405 posts

Hi fellow lowyat members,

First of all i'm not a mac user but my wife is and she asking me to look around for a mac or imac that she could use at home..

1) I've contact this seller showing interest to buy this mac mini around 2.33am (saturday)
2) Seller started to response on Sunday around 7.19am
3) Conversation going on/off till around Sunday 11.21am which i've told this seller to bank in the agreed amount later
4) Shown all picture & video of the items which given by the seller to my wife and she was not that interested with the item conditions (looks pretty beaten up she said) so she told me to hold it first
5) She purchased a new set of mac mini together with keyboard and magic mouse from IOI mall instead
6) Today i've inform the seller i wont buy his mac mini and apologize
7) He mad at me and started to harass me sweat.gif

I get that I might given him a false hope but I've already informed him and apologize today around 11:16am.
He still persist that I am ffk (which I'm not) and wasting his time (to prepare and format his mac etc)..

If you look at the message I've attached (original image from this seller at first post).. he said the item was already packed at the first place.. 6-7 minutes from since i told him to bank in.. is it really that fast to format a new mac and complete packing?..

So i dont get what he really mad or talking about.. I am only here to defend myself.. I dont know what i did wrong.. this is the first time im cancelling order from a seller from Lowyat forum and get complaint since 2003.. laugh.gif

I rest my case here and leave it for you guys to judge..

p/s to seller: already explain to you.. that number of star was my post count not a rating... im not here at LYN to buy/sell stuff.. i did actively involve with the community especially in Overclocker's United sub back then to contribute and learn stuff.. however if you want to look at my previous sales track record you can have a look at my signature.. i haven't updated it for a long time though..

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
kucingfight
post Mar 26 2018, 02:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
5,736 posts

on a neutral ground, as long as there's no con job, i'm ok

being a long time trader here , let's face it, things like buyer cancelling (at lease he did informed you, not letting you wait in the dark), happens.
Not like he's robbing you gun point, or faking a transfer screeny etc.

Just move on, or in future take some deposit first if there are many other buyers interested

This post has been edited by kucingfight: Mar 26 2018, 02:37 PM
StratOS
post Mar 27 2018, 10:25 AM

Berries~ Mmmm~
All Stars
20,901 posts

Its bad just say want to buy and cancel. But seller get the money baru format everything ba.. u terus format now how? sweat.gif

Next time received money baru start packing ya.. Buyer also apologize already, nothing we can do here.. its still just a bad deal..

No con happen here so everyone still save.. laugh.gif
andrekua2
post Apr 15 2018, 08:40 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,489 posts

QUOTE(StratOS @ Mar 27 2018, 10:25 AM)
Its bad just say want to buy and cancel. But seller get the money baru format everything ba.. u terus format now how? sweat.gif

Next time received money baru start packing ya.. Buyer also apologize already, nothing we can do here.. its still just a bad deal..

No con happen here so everyone still save.. laugh.gif
Yalar... actually no need so hasty.

Not to say seller is wrong but these days, its better late than never. I would have wait for fund confirmation than word confirmation.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:30 AM