Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

in-app purchase using hotlink via playstore, unable to perform in-app purchase

views

TStkp82
post Mar 24 2018, 06:08 PM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

Hi guys,

My Google PlayStore already has the Maxis/Hotlink payment method setup and verified. In fact i've performed some in-app purchase before back in July last year.
However, when I try to perform an in-app purchase this time round it just doesn't do anything if i hit the buy button multiple times in the app, it just prompts "Please wait. Transaction is pending."

Btw, i'm overseas and i've disabled wifi and activated international data roaming.

BR,
Phil
#Hotlink
post Mar 26 2018, 04:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(tkp82 @ Mar 24 2018, 06:08 PM)
Hi guys,

My Google PlayStore already has the Maxis/Hotlink payment method setup and verified. In fact i've performed some in-app purchase before back in July last year.
However, when I try to perform an in-app purchase this time round it just doesn't do anything if i hit the buy button multiple times in the app, it just prompts "Please wait. Transaction is pending."

Btw, i'm overseas and i've disabled wifi and activated international data roaming.

BR,
Phil
Hi tkp82,

Please be informed that you will need to be located at Malaysia & use only Maxis mobile internet to access to Google Play Store and perform the transaction. It is actually a part of the verification.

TQ

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 PM