11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aquaphor Crystal Eco Water Filter Purifier POU, Best Price Guarantee! Filter

hestati
post Mar 23 2018, 01:08 AM, updated 2h ago

Regular
1,167 posts

We're now happy to offer Aquaphor Crystal Eco water filter / purifier. 100% authentic, direct import from Estonia (EU country), lowest price on Malaysian market!

Standard Aquaphor 5 years limited warranty against manufacturing defects

RE-ALLIGNED PRICES FOR LYN MEMBERS:

SYSTEM + EXTRA SET OF CARTRIDGES RM 1330

SYSTEM ONLY IS RM 1000 (includes cartridges for that 1 system)

EXTRA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE SET (ALL 3 CARTRIDGES) RM 400

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IN KLANG VALLEY IS 150RM (add RM 50 for remote areas, such as Klang, Putrajaya/Cyberjaya etc)

These are CASH and BANK TRANSFER prices. Extra 50RM is charged if we go through Shopee/Lazada to cover their fees (their fee used to be 0%, they are now increasing it slowly). We re-aligned all prices to offer best possible price for everyone and fair price for those who do not require installation.

NEW*** POE + POU PACKAGES AT GREAT PRICES (click on the spoiler below)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

WE WILL BEAT ANY LEGITIMATE PRICE OFFERED BY ANY OTHER SHOP BY MINIMUM 10% OF THE PRICE DIFFERENCE.
(PM for details)

Next day (W. Malaysia) delivery for the whole system. RM 10 delivery for cartridge replacement set.

Buy from Shopee and on installments too! (the extra is to cover Shopee fees, LYN price still available for direct purchases)
Buy on Lazada (price with Lazada fees, LYN special price if bought directly)

user posted image

Made in EU, Estonia nowadays.

Complies to the following standards:

- USA (NSF 42 complies but not certified by NSF organization, meaning it does satisfy NSF 42 requirements through GOST requirements)
- European Union (EN14898)
- Russia (GOST 31592-2012 and P51232-98)

Aquaphor Crystal ECO dramatically reduces harmful substances found in tap water. They include:

- Sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
- Chlorine and chloroform
- Metals and heavy metals: colloidal iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminum
- Petrochemicals
- Phenols
- 99.99% of harmful bacteria

This is 3-stage filter where:

Step 1: K3 cartridge performs primarily filtration carbon block removes sediment, chlorine, heavy metals and organic impurities.

Step 2: K7B cartridge, core of the system. Ultrafiltration membrane made by Mitsubishi. Removes all particles down to 0.1 micron. That includes practically all bacteria.

Step 3: K7 cartridge. Final filtration, 0.8 micron carbon block. Removes any remaining bad taste and odor.

Cartridges with Aqualen technology - silver impregnation to prevent bacteria growth inside.

user posted image

- Minimal size of filtered particles: 0.1 micron
- Filter life: 8000 L (2113 gal) or 1 year (for the set)
- Filtration speed: 2.5 L/min (0.67 gal/min)
- Dimensions: 260*340*90 mm (length*height*width)
- Max operating pressure: 95.5 psi (6.5 bar)
- Weight: max 3 kg (6.61 lbs)
- Operating temperatures: max 100.4 F (38 C), min 41 F (5 C)
- pH: 4 - 10

Any questions, I will be more than happy to answer. PM here or Whatsapp me at:

+60103120403

Very easy to install either in under the sink configuration or countertop configuration.

NOTE: we highly, highly advise you to go for under the sink configuration whenever possible, and ONLY if you really can't do under the sink, then go for countertop.
This is about aesthetics, safety and cartridge life.

See how easy is the installation in the following video:

For everyone wondering why is the price low compared to other sellers:

This is a parallel import, which is 100% legal in Malaysia and was proven to be so in multiple court cases involving such names as Kenwood and Panadol.

The rationale behind allowing parallel import is to prevent the registered proprietor of the trademark from isolating the market and commanding the price of the goods.

The filter is genuine and 100% authentic Aquaphor Crystal Eco.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by hestati: Dec 13 2023, 06:13 PM
MGM
post Mar 26 2018, 09:01 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,384 posts

Where is your shop?
hestati
post Mar 26 2018, 11:42 AM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(MGM @ Mar 26 2018, 09:01 AM)
Where is your shop?
Since we're just starting, we have no retail location.

Later on, I plan to display few units at my friend's shop on Jalan Ipoh.

Instead of having full blown retail location, paying rent, staff salary etc, I'd rather pass savings to end customers and keep price low. Beneficial for everyone, at least at that point.

For the system, can either send to you by courier or come and install at your place. Or COD, whatever customer prefers.

Regards
iamoracle
post Mar 29 2018, 03:24 PM

On my way
596 posts

Planning to bring in Crystal Solo?
hestati
post Mar 29 2018, 04:21 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(iamoracle @ Mar 29 2018, 03:24 PM)
Planning to bring in Crystal Solo?
In fact, planning to bring Crystal Solo and RO systems and more from Aquaphor, 3M and other brands as well as my own, affordable/high quality brand. All at low prices. Next shipment will have Aquaphor Crystal Solo for sure.
hestati
post Mar 31 2018, 02:13 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

We now offer free same day delivery of system in Klang Valley (whener possible) and free next-day delivery to W. Malaysia.

For replacement cartridges, delivery is 10RM.
8sg9ft
post Apr 4 2018, 10:28 AM

blablabla
1,765 posts

How much will you be selling the Crystal Solo?
hestati
post Apr 4 2018, 12:27 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 4 2018, 10:28 AM)
How much will you be selling the Crystal Solo?
Estimate 500-520RM
8sg9ft
post Apr 4 2018, 01:32 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(hestati @ Apr 4 2018, 12:27 PM)
Estimate 500-520RM
Thanks. Btw, is the solo NSF certified as well? Does it remove chlorine and those metals/heavy metals?
hestati
post Apr 4 2018, 03:04 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 4 2018, 01:32 PM)
Thanks. Btw, is the solo NSF certified as well? Does it remove chlorine and those metals/heavy metals?
I don't think it's NSF certified, but I maybe wrong, will check.

Yes, the filter does everything you mentioned, but with a catch... If you have good POE system, clean tank etc, then it's a good solution. But if you want to use it as standalone product, with no pre-filter, it won't work very well. Crystal Eco is a much better standalone solution since it removes bacteria and viruses, doesn't need a pre-filter, lasts longer. Just my opinion though.

8sg9ft
post Apr 4 2018, 05:00 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(hestati @ Apr 4 2018, 03:04 PM)
I don't think it's NSF certified, but I maybe wrong, will check.

Yes, the filter does everything you mentioned, but with a catch... If you have good POE system, clean tank etc, then it's a good solution. But if you want to use it as standalone product, with no pre-filter, it won't work very well. Crystal Eco is a much better standalone solution since it removes bacteria and viruses, doesn't need a pre-filter, lasts longer. Just my opinion though.
Thanks for the feedback. I will pair the solo with a POE filter but actually still unsure whether to go for the solo or something like Panasonic PJ-37MRF-ZMA water filter for my POU which is more or less around the same price.

TBH, still undecided of which POE filter to go for also. Lol. Unless u can recommend
hestati
post Apr 4 2018, 07:38 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 4 2018, 05:00 PM)
Thanks for the feedback. I will pair the solo with a POE filter but actually still unsure whether to go for the solo or something like Panasonic PJ-37MRF-ZMA water filter for my POU which is more or less around the same price.

TBH, still undecided of which POE filter to go for also. Lol. Unless u can recommend
POE depends on many factors. What is your goal for POE? What do you want it to remove? Do you live in condo or landed? Do you mind pressure drop?

I normally recommend sediment POE only, 5 micron pleated polyester. As for POU, if you want, can have 1 or 2 stages made in USA (all US/UK components) filter system. 1 stage removes all chlorine, heavy metal, lead. Other stage removes all bacteria and viruses. This is my own custom filter systems, everything that touches water made in USA/UK, NSF certified. If you are interested I can provide more details and price.
8sg9ft
post Apr 4 2018, 09:22 PM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(hestati @ Apr 4 2018, 07:38 PM)
POE depends on many factors. What is your goal for POE? What do you want it to remove? Do you live in condo or landed? Do you mind pressure drop?

I normally recommend sediment POE only, 5 micron pleated polyester. As for POU, if you want, can have 1 or 2 stages made in USA (all US/UK components) filter system. 1 stage removes all chlorine, heavy metal, lead. Other stage removes all bacteria and viruses. This is my own custom filter systems, everything that touches water made in USA/UK, NSF certified. If you are interested I can provide more details  and price.
I just want my POE to filter out sediments and whatever dirt there is, no smell, no chlorine. I don’t expect my POE to make the water drinkable from the taps so that’s why i’m looking for a POU filter as well. Living in a landed property btw. Minimal pressure drop is totally fine for me.

Any combo POE + POU out there for a price around 2k? biggrin.gif
hestati
post Apr 5 2018, 02:05 AM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 4 2018, 09:22 PM)
I just want my POE to filter out sediments and whatever dirt there is, no smell, no chlorine. I don’t expect my POE to make the water drinkable from the taps so that’s why i’m looking for a POU filter as well. Living in a landed property btw. Minimal pressure drop is totally fine for me.

No doubt, for 2K and even less you can get top of the line POU +POE. I will get back to you soon.
y2k_wong
post Apr 6 2018, 03:34 PM

12 posts

can comes Puchong install? Do u have countertop?

This post has been edited by y2k_wong: Apr 6 2018, 03:35 PM
hestati
post Apr 6 2018, 06:12 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(y2k_wong @ Apr 6 2018, 03:34 PM)
can comes Puchong install? Do u have countertop?
Can. Countertop also can, no stand though, standing on the counter against the wall can (will be secure and can remove anytime). Countertop installation only 75RM. Send me a picture of the faucet by Whatsapp and where in Puchong. I can even do this weekend

This post has been edited by hestati: Apr 7 2018, 03:37 PM
hestati
post Apr 7 2018, 05:57 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 4 2018, 09:22 PM)

I suggest just a simple POE 1 stage with 5 micron pleated polyester melt blown. In 20", wide housing. This will not reduce pressure much and will get rid of sediment. Have Taiwan made housing (NSF) and China made (non-NSF). Honestly, I don't think for POE it matters whether China or Taiwan. Filter can be either Taiwan (melt blown) or US made (pleated polyester). US made pleated polyester in 20" housing can last 2-3 years and is washable. Melt blown need to change more often, but it is cheaper.

Just to give you an idea:

1. Pentek 20" wide housing + 5 micron US made pleated polyester about 550RM (this is the best, fully NSF certified), but wait time from USA.

2. Pentek 20" wide housing + 5 micron Pentek melt-blown 510RM, 1-2 weeks to get.

3. Taiwan NSF housing + 5 micron Pentek melt-blown 390RM, 1-2 weeks to get

4. China housing + China filter (no certification whatsoever) 300RM, about 1-1.5 weeks to get.

All filters and housings are interchangeable.

Honestly, what I can suggest is to get option 4, cheapest one, try it out and then just change the filter for US made pleated polyester down the line. It will be the best solution. Second best would be #3. The reason is, you don't really care where the housing is made when you're not drinking this water, and the housing will be able to take Pentek or any other brand filters anyway, these are standard housings.

Second is POU. I would not go for Crystal solo. The best would be fully US/UK made system made of, again, STANDARD housings and YOU choose how many stages you want. You can have just carbon (taste, odor, heavy metals) or carbon+zeta filter. Now, I never spoke about Zeta filter before, because I only now finally ordered it from the US. This is new, patented technology, fully NSF approved to NSF42 and 61 standard. Removes all sediment, bacteria, heavy metals and chromium and is washable 6. AND IT'S NOT CRAZY EXPENSIVE. Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth inside the filter.

The 2 stage will cost you 1000RM, where every single component that touches water (even faucet) is made in USA/UK and is NSF certified.
One stage with only carbon (similar to Crystal Solo, but again, full NSF and all US/UK) is 500RM.

So in conclusion, let's say you choose #4 POE (300RM), then change the filter to US made, 200RM, then get 2 stage POU, total is 1500RM, plus installation about 250RM, so for 1750RM you get top of the line POE+POU. Of, if you want POE for 500, POU as Solo or One Stage US made, total is... 1000RM, plus 250 installation and your total is 1250RM.

Hope you are not confused, but as I mentioned, having premium filters and great water quality below 2000RM is very possible, if only you don't listen to amway-type salesman.

P.S. I do not recommend Solo because I don't think it's good value for money compared to US/UK system. But, if you only want big established brand name, then sure can do Solo as well.

This post has been edited by hestati: Apr 7 2018, 06:00 PM
8sg9ft
post Apr 9 2018, 10:12 AM

blablabla
1,765 posts

QUOTE(hestati @ Apr 7 2018, 05:57 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

If i go for option 3 for POE and Cystal Eco for POU, how much would it be including installation? If you don't mind, can show that the taiwan NSF housing looks like? Thanks

This post has been edited by 8sg9ft: Apr 9 2018, 10:16 AM
hestati
post Apr 9 2018, 01:46 PM

Regular
1,167 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 9 2018, 10:12 AM)
If i go for option 3 for POE and Cystal Eco for POU, how much would it be including installation? If you don't mind, can show that the taiwan NSF housing looks like? Thanks
It would be 390 + 1200 = 1590 for the filters, 90RM discount for buying both, so 1500RM. Installation, my estimation is 250RM all in. However, I cannot guarantee 250RM installation, because it depends how is your configuration. Is it simple "pipes with meter outside the house"? My best estimate is total with installation and discount it will be 1750 RM.
SUSstinky
post Apr 9 2018, 02:19 PM

Regular
1,436 posts

Good price

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 PM