Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

To go for SAP? Malaysia, Singapore, or Australia?

views

izzi_guy
post Apr 20 2012, 12:20 AM

Casual
444 posts

im also start looking seriously in SAP..this May im going to take my course on FICO..
hopefully i made a good choice to register in this course..

crossed fingers
izzi_guy
post Jun 3 2012, 12:21 PM

Casual
444 posts

QUOTE(kevler @ Apr 24 2012, 04:59 PM)
i just registered myself for SAP MM training at PJ , for free ...under MDec programme

as far as i know . this training normally costs 20k ..seriously

this is my steps to achieve this

1. i quit my job and took the VSS money
2. go for SAP training 5 weeks
3. once completed , apply for SAP analyst or junior consultant. work there for 1-3 years
4. got for examination which will cost u 2k
hey bro..same here..im in pj too!! nice one..we should meet each other right..smile.gif
for my SAP, end of class..maybe 1 month something i will sit for the pro cert at SAP malaysia..

my plan is like yours..i want to work in SAP in malaysia as consultant then
i would like to move to aussie..i hope so..i want to experience new things and culture.

your exam need to pay ah?mine i think i dont have to pay.
izzi_guy
post Jun 4 2012, 08:02 AM

Casual
444 posts

QUOTE(kevler @ Jun 3 2012, 11:28 PM)
there is one opportunity to extend your desire in SAP job .

I have been introduced by Lithan Education , and they offered me PostGrad Diploma SAP ERP ...duration 10 months .

The fee ? RM14.+++ ...i think it is affordable as per course per module itself , already reached 15-18k for eAcademy (no instructed-led)

http://www.lithaneducation.com/pderp-oum/

you can go thru their website and check the course content ...later after graduated from their education center , u can purse Master of Business, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems at either in Singapore or Melbourne, Australia , which is under SAP University Alliance .. the course is abt 6 months to be completed

http://www.vu.edu.au/courses/international/BMER

the best part about Lithan Education , they offered us on project implementation based on SAP methodology (similar like project mgmt but this is totally for SAP implementation only, if im not mistaken) ...this would be your 6 months project which will be using ABAP and some functional module which u chose earlier during initial of the course (FI ,SD,HR,MM)

thus , this would the best way on putting the final project as your project cycle implementation into your CV later.
so did you took that class??my class is just started..maybe this july finished..and gonna take that exam in october..
i feel thrilled for it!! i believe some of people dont have the opportunities to know further about SAP..as the marketing not really doing well..
got 1 uncle asking how i got into this SAP class..he said he wanted to do it since 10 yrs ago..too bad for that uncle..
izzi_guy
post Jun 4 2012, 12:27 PM

Casual
444 posts

QUOTE(kevler @ Jun 4 2012, 11:15 AM)
still thinking , i will start my new job at some established company ...perhaps i will take part time class to pursue this training.
yeahh..thats what im doing right now..im working and i go SAP class for part time..you can do it as well..
but remember it is not an easy task to do both..tired and sleepy are common problem..huhu
izzi_guy
post Oct 4 2012, 12:08 PM

Casual
444 posts

QUOTE(charleyz @ Oct 3 2012, 05:21 PM)
Make sure you have a finance degree or at least a professional certification in Finance to make it in FICO. Else you will fall in the role of a configurater, career path....very slow progress and not a consultant material. FICO consultants are the most sought after in SAP due to many around, quality comes with experience and SAP knowledge.

Added on October 3, 2012, 5:23 pm

Money comes with passion.....not the other way around.
bro..in my uni i learned accounting financial + controlling part. is it okay for me to proceed in sap career path?not so many company want to hire a fresh sap people..thats what makes me feel sad
izzi_guy
post Oct 16 2012, 03:09 PM

Casual
444 posts

QUOTE(charleyz @ Oct 16 2012, 02:22 PM)
Its about patience and peserverance. Do keep at it, well it took me almost 6 months to land in a SAP job. And always keep updating the knowledge through forums etc.
I will bro..thanks a lot for your advise. 6 month seems quite long enough to wait.. Hopefully i can patience enough to wait.
what forum would you suggest to join?
izzi_guy
post Oct 22 2012, 05:42 PM

Casual
444 posts

QUOTE(charleyz @ Oct 22 2012, 05:31 PM)
times have changed, there are plenty around, just google it, sdn.com, sapfans.com etc etc etc..infact you can even learn customizing from youtube smile.gif
hehehe..tqqqq alot bro.. smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:55 PM