Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need advice on Drawing/Animation Course, Seem like not popular in Malaysia

views

Artbug
post Mar 26 2018, 06:16 PM

17 posts

Game Art covers a wide range of multimedia specific skill-sets. It covers most of what multimedia artists cover but a lot more technical and with an emphasis on games. The industry is indeed booming locally now but even if the industry were to vanish tomorrow, the skill-sets that you've learned can be reapplied in any other digital visual field.

ElyseKreiger
post Nov 14 2018, 04:09 PM

2 posts

Hi kc9988,
I am not sure about college and university in Malaysia who teaches video animations but there are many courses are available for free on the internet just go on the youtube and you will find 100 of results to learn animated videos, but if you want to learn it properly you will have to register for an online animation course where you will get the diploma after successful completion of the course. 1 thing more I want to add here I am also a video animator and at video animation company so I can surely suggest you go with the MAYA software its worth a lot and high paid salaries for this job only if you interested in animation because Maya is really complicated as compared to other animation software.
Best Luck Hope You Find My Suggestion helpful.
Thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 PM