Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Matta fair really sad

views

MR_alien
post Mar 17 2018, 07:54 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,300 posts

QUOTE(jumpercable @ Mar 17 2018, 04:42 PM)
People who want to travel to a country where no one has been before, people who travel in a large group that need to do group bookings. Say you have 30 people travel to Vietnam don't tell me you gonna online book 30 tickets at one go?

And then logistics? Hotel?

2 pax still ok, 6 pax still ok, but 30 pax travel together at same time? How if 90 pax? The travel agents doing well nowadays are those doing incentives-the passengers don't pay for their trip, their company belanja them go one. All paid for.

Its just like restaurants vs catering service. Your point is who needs restaurants when nowadays can ownself cook. But those "restaurant" that do well are those that do catering service.
Also short time- you want to go Europe but not much time, so to maximize your time, count on travel agency, bring you many places within shorter period of time.
the above part is understandable
that last part though is no, i've seen so many case that tour bus will divert to some place they called rest stop and stop there for a very long time
some even ask u to buy things
hence why the package look so cheap

this is also the thing that made me lost hope to travel agency and do my own travel
MR_alien
post Mar 19 2018, 07:16 AM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,300 posts

QUOTE(jumpercable @ Mar 17 2018, 10:47 PM)
That is if you join the cheap tours. And also depends on the country and tour.

The one I mentioned which we do for 30-90 pax and the company pay one, that one we call Incentive, is custom made and of course no shopping stop one.

That's called shopping stop, not rest stop. Rest stop is like you travel KL to Penang and the bus stop at highway rest area for 30 minutes. (It may seem long, but if you go to Europe its compulsory for long distances-driver welfare)

Also nowadays you can ask travel agency custom, tell them "No shopping stop please" then they will understand.

But rest stop, bo bian lah, even you travel from Bangkok to Pattaya by road also got rest stop mah, driver need get down and rest legs awhile.
As long as MATTA still exists. And don't forget there is MITM as well by MCTA.
rest stop surely got, i go vietnam take local tour also all got rest stop
but they just say toilet break, they dn't take u to tour the shop nor force u to buy anything
meanwhile those tour at china, fuuhh...1 day dn't know how many shopping stop and somemore forced to buy
buy tour from here or take local tour also same laugh.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:51 PM