Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tint Suggestion: 3M or Huper Optik, Value for money heat rejection tint

Which tint has better value for money for heat rejection?

3M Crystalline [ 170 ] ** [63.20%]
Huper Optik Ceramic [ 99 ] ** [36.80%]
Total Votes: 269
Guests cannot vote 
views

stanley984
post Mar 19 2018, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(19 Degree South @ Mar 17 2018, 02:16 PM)
I stay in  Kl  but I am a jb Lang so I drove bk to have it done in jb! laugh.gif  if I can recalled , I got it tinted for 1.6 k? of course,  mine was a special price! Lol! If not around 2k ! My previous vkool 40 was around 2.8 k all round! But workmanship is very critical when comes to tinting !
Bro, mind share how you managed to get until so cheap la.. i'm also comparing but so far i got quote for 3M with the following spec Cry50 front/back (noncompliance) and side windows CryScotchShield 40 around 2.xK

HO mosly i been quote with more than 2.6k above. so wonderinf we can go in a large group to buy perhaps a win win solution for both smile.gif

stanley984
post Apr 3 2018, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

Maybe going to drop by to the one of the HO authorized applicator in Puchong (Smart Tints Garage @ One Puchong) to figure negotiate the best price as they literally want to entertain for serious price over FB. If anyone of you wish to ask, probably can forward me along then i will help ask along. (just help out as sharing purpose, not selling ya)
stanley984
post May 4 2018, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

really unfortunate to heard about your incident. anyhow, my experience with HO was far more merier & happy i would said. Mine was quote for C40 Front & Back WS, HS40S 6Mil Passenger Windows on my Honda Civic FC 2.2k and it has been almost 2 weeks since applied, has been doing pretty good job against heat rejection & smart tag friendly. Overall, the workmanship was pretty great as i assess them while along the way when putting the film on. I even get additional for the head lamp protection film with the workshop. even there was an small issue at the back of the break light where the most difficult reaching edge of the film pop with bubble, but the branch manager taking the initiative to offer me come to the workshop to fix it immediately without questioning much.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0420sec    0.23    9 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:42 PM