Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tint Suggestion: 3M or Huper Optik, Value for money heat rejection tint

Which tint has better value for money for heat rejection?

3M Crystalline [ 170 ] ** [63.20%]
Huper Optik Ceramic [ 99 ] ** [36.80%]
Total Votes: 269
Guests cannot vote 
views

alvinrenren
post Oct 1 2018, 05:04 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(candidman78 @ Oct 1 2018, 04:54 PM)
The 3M logo still on film?? I found it extremely annoying.  Because of it I think go for any other brands to have 3M in front.

Can't help my eye too sensitive to impurities of view.
The logo can be removed. If you ask the installer, they would remove it for you.
alvinrenren
post Oct 1 2018, 05:11 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Jul 29 2018, 03:52 PM)
1. I lost the holder for my smart tag
2. I am reluctant to display the  device in case it tempts anyone. Very troublesome to replace window or windscreen.
I can understand. There are many places still, in Malaysia, where there would break into your car to take the smart tag. That is y when we pass by tolls, many cars you can see through their window, one hand hold smart tag, another hand hold steering wheel. Some cars even have to juggle their manual car’s gears. 😂

I also know in the old days, when we park cars, some also remove their radio as it is just a panel, to prevent theft.

I also have friends who had their cars broken into just to steal the road tax, if the road tax sticker has a separate film/sticker to prevent it from marring your windscreen.

I guess i’m slightly fortunate to stay / park in areas where I can permanently install my smart tag.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0422sec    0.21    9 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:50 AM