Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

idk what to do after spm

views

hihichew
post Mar 19 2018, 12:48 PM

On my way
677 posts

QUOTE(roy595 @ Mar 19 2018, 03:06 AM)
Well, to be fair guys, the @makopl guy does seem to have a point (at least for me), and I guess most of his advice is probably catered towards those SPM leavers from low to middle class families, although I'm still vague as to his other intentions or anything. There are still parents who feel the task of sending their kids to pursue their higher education burdensome in a financial sense, including mine which is why I'm still debating on whether I should toughen up and face arguably what could be the two shittiest years of my teenage life  and cut my parent's bank accounts some slack or to just say screw it and enrol myself in a private university. I am aware that getting into an IPTA of your choice for the course of your choice is like throwing a dart and is pretty hit and miss so I'm looking out for your thoughts.

Maybe we can base the discussion on this and give that guy a break? I mean, there has to be at least some other good that can come out of STPM, right?
hahahahaha, we didn't actually bashed much of his point,

what he said regarding STPM is free education is true for most of the case,
but he's more towards psycho that actually pushed away all other option except STPM and IPTA,
that's not the way of providing guidance/opinion to other people
tpleong
post Mar 19 2018, 04:09 PM

Enthusiast
795 posts

QUOTE(hihichew @ Mar 19 2018, 12:48 PM)
hahahahaha, we didn't actually bashed much of his point,

what he said regarding STPM is free education is true for most of the case,
but he's more towards psycho that actually pushed away all other option except STPM and IPTA,
that's not the way of providing guidance/opinion to other people
Yeah , he is quite annoying with his FREE STPM. Yes, STPM is free but it is not an easy route . You might end up wasting 2 years .

BTW, I took STPM .

This post has been edited by tpleong: Mar 19 2018, 04:10 PM
citizen162888
post Mar 19 2018, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(Edminxd @ Mar 16 2018, 05:46 PM)
I just got my SPM result yesterday, i still dunno what to do after this? should i get a job or further studies?

oh here's my results

bm B+
bi B+
islam C+
sejarah B
math D
science A
seni visual C+
perdagangan E
Get a skill like finance and accounting
TSEdminxd
post Mar 19 2018, 09:12 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(kiddokitt @ Mar 18 2018, 10:47 PM)
Damn! Why your Maths so fark up? It’s only Maths, not even Additional Maths and already you so poor in it. Who would want to hire you when you can’t even perform simple maths operations in your head.
oh thanks

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:48 AM