Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bad debt advice

views

TSskzisghost
post Mar 15 2018, 02:09 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
267 posts

Theres this guy that i bought some virtual product from. I transfer RM850 to his cimb bank then he tell me he can't send me the item because of error as hes in indonesia. I don't believe he will be that scammy as he has public profile and also is a team manager for a reputated gaming organization.

Then keep give excuse say wait 1 hour or 1 day for him to refund. He said hes in indonesia now and having difficulty to refund me.

- Wait his brother refund me
- Wait his brother reg new mobile for him to receive TAC
- Use moneygram and wire transfer (not successful apparently its too complicated for his friends)

I've waited him for 2 weeks. I didn't do anything because i was travelling in japan. Now i am back to malaysia and he is also back to malaysia. Promise to refund me when he touch down malaysia.

Make excuse again saying he don't have money and need to pay for his home rent and bills first. And waiting another payment from indonesia so he can refund me.

Wtf this motherfucker use my money to pay for his own stuff!!!!

I told him many times i will make police report. bnm report and report to his boss. Even explained to him his future will be screwed hard if he don't want to refund RM850 and its not worth it.

But he just doesn't seem to care and make very less effort to refund and also spend 2 week telling bullshit.

I believe its not that he can't refund me when hes in indonesia but he don't have money to refund me.

My question is. How i can cause the maximum problem to him?

I plan to

- Make police report
- Make BNM report
- Then send the reports to their bosses

What else i can do?

I am also looking for forumers who can track his address and if possible IC number by using his full name. phone number. or bank account number.

Thanks
Baconateer
post Mar 15 2018, 02:14 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

wat his name?

wat gaming organization?
psyduck89
post Mar 15 2018, 02:17 PM

New Korean Member
818 posts

bombard/spam his face in facebook group lo..

like kl group/ gaming group/ hotnews group...

laugh.gif

with police report attachment,
some will help u to spread i guess...
TSskzisghost
post Mar 15 2018, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
267 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Mar 15 2018, 02:14 PM)
wat his name?

wat gaming organization?
International dota2 and csgo team. Dont want to reveal any detail about him first until i make police report.

QUOTE(psyduck89 @ Mar 15 2018, 02:17 PM)
bombard/spam his face in facebook group lo..

like kl group/ gaming group/ hotnews group...

laugh.gif

with police report attachment,
some will help u to spread i guess...
Yes i will spam everywhere. He fly again to indonesia on monday its even better if i can cause him unable to fly abroad.
psyduck89
post Mar 15 2018, 03:49 PM

New Korean Member
818 posts

QUOTE(skzisghost @ Mar 15 2018, 02:57 PM)
International dota2 and csgo team. Dont want to reveal any detail about him first until i make police report.
Yes i will spam everywhere. He fly again to indonesia on monday its even better if i can cause him unable to fly abroad.
if he is really going to fly..
u can try to catch him at airport... brows.gif

but sounds very hard laugh.gif

penang airport easier.. laugh.gif

SUSfukumiya
post Mar 15 2018, 03:58 PM

33 posts

his job is play game? just post his photo here.. then u screenshot.. and whatapps him.
Eulm585
post Mar 15 2018, 04:08 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

Facebook and make viral news. send to all gaming outlets. police report for small value like 850 most likely not much will happen.

Screenshot everything document everything and let all his friends and family know
YoungMan
post Mar 15 2018, 05:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,393 posts

Just report police. hopefully if many ppl report action can be taken on his bank account.
TSskzisghost
post Mar 15 2018, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
267 posts

Just an update. This guy finally refund me after ridiculous amount of threatening. Hes still an asshole tho.

I feel there isn't a need to destroy his future by spreading his identity now as long as he did at least refund.

Thanks for all the support.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:46 AM