Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Web Applications Verify online identity, Securing my application

views

TSSacha25
post Mar 15 2018, 11:04 AM, updated 7y ago

4 posts

Currently I am developing an app with another developer for a webshop. I want to make it as secure as possible for my customers. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to integrate a system that verifies the identity of the user when they log in? Help me out, it is one of the first times that I develop an app like this.

I am looking forward to your suggestions!!
danieln
post Mar 15 2018, 11:21 AM

Regular
1,249 posts

can try use sms or google auth to verify
badai
post Mar 15 2018, 12:04 PM

Enthusiast
986 posts

requirement not clear. if true identity kind of hard because you have to manually verify each with some external parties like thomson reuters world check (which does not include every single person) or NRD (which do not have external API), or you talking about something else like 2 step auth which previous poster already answer.

Make you requirement clearer and post at right board next time. this board is for Internat related software, which are already published and being used, not to ask question about your not-related-to-internet-software which you not even start writing yet.

failed.
TSSacha25
post Mar 15 2018, 02:19 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(badai @ Mar 15 2018, 01:04 PM)
requirement not clear. if true identity kind of hard because you have to manually verify each with some external parties like thomson reuters world check (which does not include every single person) or NRD (which do not have external API), or you talking about something else like 2 step auth which previous poster already answer.

Make you requirement clearer and post at right board next time. this board is for Internat related software, which are already published and being used, not to ask question about your not-related-to-internet-software which you not even start writing yet.

failed.
Thanks for the feedback, I am more looking for a 2 step authentication solution.

Do you know any tools to implement it in HTML5?

badai
post Mar 15 2018, 06:34 PM

Enthusiast
986 posts

QUOTE(Sacha25 @ Mar 15 2018, 02:19 PM)
Thanks for the feedback, I am more looking for a 2 step authentication solution.
Do you know any tools to implement it in HTML5?
HTML alone can't. you need server side thingy to do it. store some data in db and script to process it.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:50 AM