Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Please Help, dunno what to do, Pos Malaysia related

views

TSUjjujju
post Mar 15 2018, 12:27 AM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

I ordered items from Korea using EMS.

At first, the tracking was fine and keep me updated. The item was sent to Malaysia on 5th March and then arrived by 7th March.

As seen in the photo, the last status is “Item en route to” but to where ?? It’s been 1 week since the last update and i even went to Puchong branch where they usually send my items. And they said they haven’t send the item to Puchong.

It is not my first time ordering from Korea and usually the item will arrive to me safely 1 to 3 days after arriving in Malaysia. Roughly 5-6 days after sent from Korea. But this time it is more than 1 week and I still havent receive my item. For what I pay EMS if the item will be held by pos for 1 week ?

I tried to call the hotline ady but no one pick up. Email also no reply. I dont know what to do... please suggest me what should i do with this kind of problem

Thankss!!!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
sp6068
post Mar 15 2018, 07:37 AM

Lights Out and Away We Go!
1,604 posts

You gotta find a way to get through with poslajus customer service. Try to contact their fb and see if there is any response or HQs number.

This post has been edited by sp6068: Mar 15 2018, 07:39 AM
tupaiterbang
post Mar 15 2018, 07:52 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

MYKULA usually mean still at the airport, most likely the case are your item is held by Kastam, so just wait for letter asking you to come down there, btw what kind of item did you bought?
Zot
post Mar 15 2018, 07:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

Sometimes delay in customs for inspection. Once released, the status go back to PosLaju distribution Center. Normally about 3 days delay there I think but this is too long. Probably need to contact PosLaju Customer Service to know the status
Chaos Raiden
post Mar 15 2018, 11:44 AM

36 posts

Based on your tracking status, the parcel should be cleared from the customs, and should be en route to your local Poslaju centre, if there are no delays. I suggest that you call the branch directly.

Poslaju Puchong:

Tel: 03-8060 1226
Tel: 03-8060 1725

Source: https://www.poslaju.com.my/contact-us/

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0113sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:14 PM