Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

where to buy original Bobby Anti Theft backpack?

views

Coldf3ar
post Mar 14 2018, 11:48 PM

Casual
496 posts

All IT Hypermarket got.
Confirm genuine.
arinpresto
post Mar 15 2018, 05:16 AM

35 posts

Parking. Multipurpose bag.

Time to upgrade.
Orzie
post Mar 15 2018, 09:38 AM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(mekboyz @ Mar 14 2018, 08:36 PM)
but the review on lazada said its fake product?
As I stated earlier, most if not all Bobby bagpacks are fake on e-commerce portals.
The original costs USD 95 exclude shipping and taxes. Source: https://www.xd-design.com/bobby

The trader contact that I shared above has Grade AAA replica, not genuine. (Which I am using right now, and so far works and looks like the original).
Though you can still try looking in Lazada as there are some Bobby bags are fulfilled by Lazada (which means genuine).
mekboyz
post Mar 15 2018, 11:28 AM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(Orzie @ Mar 15 2018, 09:38 AM)
As I stated earlier, most if not all Bobby bagpacks are fake on e-commerce portals.
The original costs USD 95 exclude shipping and taxes. Source: https://www.xd-design.com/bobby

The trader contact that I shared above has Grade AAA replica, not genuine. (Which I am using right now, and so far works and looks like the original).
Though you can still try looking in L upazada as there are some Bobby bags are fulfilled by Lazada (which means genuine).
How about storming gravity website?
Anyone know if legit?
Orzie
post Mar 15 2018, 11:35 AM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(mekboyz @ Mar 15 2018, 11:28 AM)
How about storming gravity website?
Anyone know if legit?
Sorry bro, can't confirm genuine or not.
Maybe you can contact them and ask from which distributor they got the stocks? Then you counter check with XD Design.
The price looks much cheaper than original price of USD 95.
seand19
post Mar 15 2018, 05:49 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

there's a shop in pavillion and bangsar shopping centre that sells them. i think they're going for 400 or around there. but con lan firm is ori la.

if not then just order online. but in my case, when i travelled to bkk, i got the loctote back which is 10x better than the bobby in my opinion. because sitting down, makan street food there, you never know who wil snatch and run with your bag.
https://loctote.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjws6jVBRBZ...ExoC2QIQAvD_BwE
this is the link, i paid close to almost 500 for mine without shipping. i used it just the once in bangkok and now it's back in my room. if you think ordering from the website is too expensive, take mine. i gib you for 350.
unless you die die want the ori bobby. i also have. but original size and original colour, got it when it first came out on kickstarter. used for uni. now working, got the bobby biz already. that one you take 250 la. smile.gif

This post has been edited by seand19: Mar 15 2018, 05:52 PM
joooshuaaa P
post May 19 2020, 10:18 AM

Probation
2 posts

I recommend Mancro and MATEIN anti theft charger backpack more than Bobby. I really like the design of their invisible anti-theft bag and zipper, and the appearance is also very fashionable. The medium-sized backpack is suitable for short trips and daily work. I have used it for 2 years without damage.
synical
post May 19 2020, 11:23 AM

On my way
553 posts

You can check Oribags.com ?

And I think Planet Traveller in Gardens and Pavilion. Both have most of the range locally. The Original Bobby might be a bit too big for ladies. Just a thought la.
Sammie7
post May 19 2020, 05:28 PM

Casual
333 posts

QUOTE(Orzie @ Mar 13 2018, 03:44 PM)
Grade AAA ones looks exactly like the original.

Where as the noob shit grade:
1) Looks crumpled and have wrinkles at the top and around the bag
2) The USB port is located at the outer exterior of the bag
2) thumbup.gif

3) for original/AAA grade, when you wear the bag, the main zip is perfectly concealed. the noob shit grade's main zip will be exposed and easy for ppl to pull.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 PM