85 Pages « < 56 57 58 59 60 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Italian Clubs Juventus - Stagione 2022/23, Juventus 2-0 Inter [Serie A]

views

cyapd
post Dec 12 2019, 12:22 PM

Who am I?
1,489 posts

I’m still calling Fede to be dropped. He’s not a TQ and he’s no better on the wings. Can’t do s**t except for running a few steps. Might as well put Matuidi there.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 15 2019, 09:59 PM

Take My Advice, I Don't Need It
592 posts

official lineup

Buffon-Danilo-Bonucci-Demiral-Bentancur-Rabiot-Matuidi-Dybala-Ronaldo-Higuain

TSnoir7559
post Dec 15 2019, 10:51 PM

592 posts

explosive first half

i dare say that everyone playing well, if i gotta pick the "weakest" performer, its probably Matuidi.

and i know its still too early, but...... HDR sounds good on our attacking trio eh?
TSnoir7559
post Dec 16 2019, 08:39 AM

592 posts

my take from this match

- HDR is our best attacking combo, full stop
- 1st half was great, Udinese barely getting out of their half, glimpse of Sarriball in effect with all those short/quick passes
- 2nd half was a bit poor, we saw an Allegri-esque Juve who put the foot off the gas and let Udinese tried to get back into the game
- Demiral and De Ligt are definitely the Juve starting CB duo of the future
- Buffon still got it. That 2nd half save to deny Lasagna on a few occasions. Too bad the lapse of concentration near the end destroy the clean sheet record
- Ronaldo was unlucky. Could've scored a quadruple of goals today. I guess its true when he said he enjoyed playing alongside Pipita & Joya. All 3 of em
seems to have a great chemistry & telepathy together laugh.gif
- and last but not least, back to the top baybay

cyapd
post Dec 16 2019, 10:03 AM

Who am I?
1,489 posts

Demiral, he’s having all these defensive attributes of old school CB such is our beloved King Kong yet he’s pretty good with his vision and passing. But, of course he’s still a rough diamond. Rugani will definitely be sold next summer if not by this winter mercato. Time to observe Romero as well since our Captain will be having the sunset of his career.

I still believe Benta - Pjanic - Rabiot is the best combo for sarriball. Bring in Matuidi to break the opponents’ game play later on.

Then we can try to field HDR for tougher opponents to see how’s the outcome.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 16 2019, 04:22 PM

592 posts

QUOTE(cyapd @ Dec 16 2019, 10:03 AM)
Demiral, he’s having all these defensive attributes of old school CB such is our beloved King Kong yet he’s pretty good with his vision and passing. But, of course he’s still a rough diamond. Rugani will definitely be sold next summer if not by this winter mercato. Time to observe Romero as well since our Captain will be having the sunset of his career.

I still believe Benta - Pjanic - Rabiot is the best combo for sarriball. Bring in Matuidi to break the opponents’ game play later on.

Then we can try to field HDR for tougher opponents to see how’s the outcome.
yeah, i'd noticed Matuidi a bit struggling with the quick short passes involving the 3 attackers & another 2 centre mids.

Ramsey would do great in the setup too bcoz he got a great first touch & passes. But yeah, dat guy couldn't catch a break when it comes to injuries

anyway, the draw for UCL approx at 7pm today. Who did we fancy? Real, Dortmund, Chelsea, Spurs or Lyon?

Attached Image
TSnoir7559
post Dec 16 2019, 09:01 PM

592 posts

full draw for UCL last 16 tie

Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Man City
Lyon vs Juventus
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico vs Liverpool
Napoli vs Barcelona
Tottenham vs RB Liepzig
Chelsea vs Bayern

well, i gotta say, on paper, we got the "fancier" team out of all the 5 teams i'd mentioned b4, but no way we will underestimated Lyon

anyway, from a neutral POV, this last 16 tie looks great. All of them looks like a must-watched tie
McF7y
post Dec 17 2019, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Kinda liked what I saw in our game against Udinese. We took our feet off the gas a bit in the second half and allowed Udinese to come back into the game a bit. But man, that first half was awesome; hope to see more of it. And what a point blank save by Buffon!

How's Lyon doing in Ligue 1?
McF7y
post Dec 19 2019, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Nice to see that Sarri opted to field the trident up front.

Both goals were amazing; I mean, Dybala's side-volley looked like it was going out.

And Ronaldo would've made Jordan proud of his 'air' time; holy cow did he get high for the header!

I think we're linking up better throughout the team, just taking the foot off the pedal in phases which allowed Samp back in to the game and a few scares.

Otherwise, I thought it was a solid performance; looking forward to a more refined game play after the winter break.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 20 2019, 10:20 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ Dec 17 2019, 12:48 PM)
Kinda liked what I saw in our game against Udinese. We took our feet off the gas a bit in the second half and allowed Udinese to come back into the game a bit. But man, that first half was awesome; hope to see more of it. And what a point blank save by Buffon!

How's Lyon doing in Ligue 1?
indeed. Udinese barely got out of their half in the first half. And idk Juve looks like Barca/Bayern with all their short quick passes. Its Sarriball taking
effect but unfortunately in the 2nd half they decided to do Allegriball and then Udinese came close to scoring a few times via Lasagna

but still, Ronaldo particularly were unlucky in the 2nd half. He could've scored 4 in that match alone

as for Lyon, their form "on paper" didn't suggest they will be a major threat to Juve. They barely get out of their UCL group, and they're upper midtable
in Ligue 1, but...but... on paper doesn't count on the pitch. And Feb is still far away from now. Lets just wait and see

QUOTE(McF7y @ Dec 19 2019, 12:14 PM)
Nice to see that Sarri opted to field the trident up front.

Both goals were amazing; I mean, Dybala's side-volley looked like it was going out.

And Ronaldo would've made Jordan proud of his 'air' time; holy cow did he get high for the header!

I think we're linking up better throughout the team, just taking the foot off the pedal in phases which allowed Samp back in to the game and a few scares.

Otherwise, I thought it was a solid performance; looking forward to a more refined game play after the winter break.
Dybala goals looks like a goal u scored in FIFA or PES

as for Ronaldo, wtf did this guy have a spring in his leg or what??? notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
skylinelover
post Dec 20 2019, 08:15 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Dec 16 2019, 09:01 PM)
full draw for UCL last 16 tie

Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Man City
Lyon vs Juventus
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico vs Liverpool
Napoli vs Barcelona
Tottenham vs RB Liepzig
Chelsea vs Bayern

well, i gotta say, on paper, we got the "fancier" team out of all the 5 teams i'd mentioned b4, but no way we will underestimated Lyon

anyway, from a neutral POV, this last 16 tie looks great. All of them looks like a must-watched tie
Haha need 2 stop working the next 2 midweek in february and march

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Zidane vs Pep resume its rivalry again

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
McF7y
post Dec 21 2019, 01:25 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Dec 20 2019, 10:20 AM)
indeed. Udinese barely got out of their half in the first half. And idk Juve looks like Barca/Bayern with all their short quick passes. Its Sarriball taking
effect but unfortunately in the 2nd half they decided to do Allegriball and then Udinese came close to scoring a few times via Lasagna

but still, Ronaldo particularly were unlucky in the 2nd half. He could've scored 4 in that match alone

as for Lyon, their form "on paper" didn't suggest they will be a major threat to Juve. They barely get out of their UCL group, and they're upper midtable
in Ligue 1, but...but... on paper doesn't count on the pitch. And Feb is still far away from now. Lets just wait and see
Dybala goals looks like a goal u scored in FIFA or PES

as for Ronaldo, wtf did this guy have a spring in his leg or what???  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
Dybala really showcased his technical ability in that goal and Ronaldo, well, he was pure athlete in that jump.

It's good to see how we bounced back after the loss against Lazio. Probably a good thing before the supercup final.

TSnoir7559
post Dec 23 2019, 07:38 AM

592 posts

Seems like Inzaghi got the numbers against Sarri for now

2 matches, 2 losses, 2 red cards, 6 goals conceded

McF7y
post Dec 26 2019, 01:46 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Ugh, someone help me get over the defeat to Lazio.
Deani_77
post Dec 27 2019, 09:09 AM

Luaskan Kuasamu...
3,250 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ Dec 26 2019, 01:46 PM)
Ugh, someone help me get over the defeat to Lazio.
What you can aspect from stubborn Sarri.
skylinelover
post Dec 27 2019, 10:40 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

Aiya just a cup final

No big deal

laugh.gif laugh.gif

PS never knew ranieri is back in italy again

Dont know if he can win another trophy again after leicester miracle icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
zaidi
post Dec 27 2019, 07:24 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Dec 27 2019, 10:40 AM)
Aiya just a cup final

No big deal

laugh.gif laugh.gif

PS never knew ranieri is back in italy again

Dont know if he can win another trophy again after leicester miracle icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
I think this year scudetto is 3 horse Juve/Inter/Lazio.

It'll be down to form who could last longer. Lazio might chocked in towards the end.
And Inter/Lazio need to come to J Stadium to get 3 pts from Juve, which might be mighty tasks.

So scudetto #9 in a row still huge possibility.

I understand many Juve supporter just want UCL, but if Juve cannot conquer SerieA, UCL is very far distance.
skylinelover
post Dec 28 2019, 08:35 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Dec 27 2019, 07:24 PM)
I understand many Juve supporter just want UCL, but if Juve cannot conquer SerieA, UCL is very far distance.
Like that ronaldo will chow already if he cant add another one champions league medal with juventus laugh.gif
sinoffire
post Dec 30 2019, 08:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

official now

TSnoir7559
post Jan 3 2020, 08:51 AM

592 posts

Dejan Kulusevski is a Juventino

user posted image

85 Pages « < 56 57 58 59 60 > » Top