Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Headmaster slapped my nephew

views

Odinn
post Mar 12 2018, 03:06 PM

Say what?!?&!%@
1,141 posts

Find witnesses who are willing to testify if questioned. Regardless of status, if you're wrong then you ought to apologize. Even moreso an educator, in this case the head of a school. Make it known to him, if he is indeed found to be wrong and still refuses to apologize, what kind of message do you want to drive to the students.

Again, find witnesses. No witness, then it's your word against mine. And if this is the case, you won't win. Just cos he didn't go to work for 2 days doesn't mean he is guilty for sure.
Dr Jan Itor
post Mar 13 2018, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

How do you know for sure that your nephew was not involved in the fight? Kids lie all the time
lingleeyen
post Mar 13 2018, 11:42 AM

Regular
1,376 posts

Make police report. Report jabatan pendidikan.
djboycalvin
post Mar 13 2018, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
282 posts

> got to hospital for inspection (your nephew)
> find witnesses (or evident)
> make police report
> make report to jpn
> inform school that reports is already done (at most school will look for parents / penjaga for discussion / nego )

Mikeshashimi
post Mar 13 2018, 11:52 AM

10 Years on LYN
4,051 posts

Right or wrong is secondary.

No educator should ever slap a student.

Just report to Kementerian and lodge police report if you really want to take it that far.
b3arbear
post Mar 13 2018, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

can share what was the whatsapp msg content to the HM ? it might cause him feel threaten and he might report to police.
Radioactive Infused Cola
post Mar 13 2018, 12:27 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(b3arbear @ Mar 13 2018, 11:58 AM)
can share what was the whatsapp msg content to the HM ? it might cause him feel threaten and he might report to police.
im sure the weight of physical abuse is much heavier than a threatening text message.
yeezai
post Mar 13 2018, 02:51 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

go for medical checkup in hospital ..make police report ..and inform pibg , education ministry , mca micheal chong about this...
zackskate666
post Mar 13 2018, 04:12 PM

Casual
468 posts

sikit2 report,sikit2 viral..end up next generation all pandan.. because of current grown up also pandan everything want make a big ho-ha about it..
Rubypoyo
post Mar 13 2018, 05:35 PM

Casual
374 posts

Cheh so pandan generation, slap sahaja maa, anyway TS please investigate the root cause first, you can just ask other student or teacher around maybe they can give you the clear picture what really happen.
HM wont simply tampar student, i got the feeling your nephew is being fishy here
SUSVoidDance
post Mar 14 2018, 09:07 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(COOLPINK @ Mar 12 2018, 01:58 PM)
student right or wrong - headmaster/teacher has no more rights to slap face.
Go hospital for check-up, make police report and file a report at JPN.
Viral the issue if no action taken.
No wonder we're creating world class students nowadays.

But correct. Teachers are not suppose to slap in the face. Can report to JPN first.

This post has been edited by VoidDance: Mar 14 2018, 09:08 AM
TimesOfTrouble
post Mar 14 2018, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

I had similar experience before, but back then no one would come up and stick up for me so had to just let it go. Most teachers just like to show their authority, it's really rare to find genuine good teachers these days that actually cares about students.

So it's a fact that he was indeed slapped. You have right to first visit the HM personally to question why he has not investigate first before punishing your nephew. If HM tried to putar, give shitty excuses and refuse to apologize still. Then bring it to PIBG and JPN.
maniack
post Mar 15 2018, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

this is valid case, the teacher (regardless position) should not take any action without checking/asking the current situation

as for the kid, he/she will get trauma and humiliated from that incident
man
post Mar 15 2018, 02:25 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(zackskate666 @ Mar 13 2018, 04:12 PM)
sikit2 report,sikit2 viral..end up next generation all pandan.. because of current grown up also pandan everything want make a big ho-ha about it..
+1

This post has been edited by man: Mar 15 2018, 02:26 PM
myasiahobby
post Mar 15 2018, 02:31 PM

On my way
670 posts

QUOTE(TENGAHMAKANV2.0 @ Mar 11 2018, 08:39 PM)
No police report has been made yet but other teachers have heard about this.
My brother just want the teacher to apologize infront of everyone so they know that my nephew is innocent

One problem is my sister in law is not Malaysian(yet),my nephew being able to take UPSR also is the best. He will be going to tahfiz because he cannot go to SMK.
Get to take upsr or not is two different case. Is your child born in malaysia. If not go to jpn(jabatan pendidikan negeri) talk to the officer.
myasiahobby
post Mar 15 2018, 02:34 PM

On my way
670 posts

QUOTE(Peiyantiu @ Mar 14 2018, 09:03 AM)
Last time in school, kids always kena tampar by cikgu... Mostly bcos they deserve it but sometimes innocently kena... But life goes on

Nowadays big issue alrdy
No wonder go work, boss scold sikit wanna cry and resign alrdy..
If kena tampar by cikgu in school, people scold also no problem
Last time at school kena tampar if go home complian to parents sure kena tampar second time. New generation very pampered
Knight_2008
post Mar 15 2018, 02:37 PM

Regular
1,268 posts

QUOTE(myasiahobby @ Mar 15 2018, 02:34 PM)
Last time at school kena tampar if go home complian to parents sure kena tampar second time.  New generation very pampered
I don't know why you want the new generation to live like the previous generation.

Your father generation jamban kat luar rumah, so your jamban also want to put luar rumah?
seather
post Mar 15 2018, 03:49 PM

xXxXxXxXx
1,292 posts

assuming ur nephew was wronged, what do u actually hope to get from the HM?

a true apology from the HM + a teaching moment on life, or a humiliation on the HM just sate some bruised ego?

if the former, just ask the HM for a private meeting and insist nicely on a apology...
then if the HM is truly sorry, then teach the kid what is forgiveness and tell him he can be the better person..

if the later, sometimes there such thing as going too far for an apology... and u mite end up as the arsehole for demanding too much...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:53 AM