Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to play music via soundbar & speakers?, At the same time

views

TScalvintiffy
post Mar 10 2018, 06:35 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
148 posts

Happy Weekend guys!

I have been using Bose speakers on my PC for about 4-6 years. Everything was great until last October my Bose speakers died. I initially thought it could be fixed so I sent it over the Atlas (distributor for Bose in Malaysia) for service. They called about a week later, informing that Bose doesn't produce spare chips anymore for my model hence, they can't do anything to it.

Thinking that I need a replacement, I then purchased a soundbar from Philips. Fast forward lately I just thought of testing my old Bose again using NEW AUX cable and it WORKED!! Niama la the people simply say cannot be fixed vmad.gif

My question now is, since I've purchased the soundbar, can I in anyway play sound from both (the speaker and also the soundbar)? I tried that but as soon as I connected to the soundbar via bluetooth, the Bose speaker has stopped. sweat.gif
buyoq
post Mar 10 2018, 07:40 PM

hat ni sebulan...........
1,303 posts

QUOTE(calvintiffy @ Mar 10 2018, 06:35 PM)
Happy Weekend guys!

I have been using Bose speakers on my PC for about 4-6 years. Everything was great until last October my Bose speakers died. I initially thought it could be fixed so I sent it over the Atlas (distributor for Bose in Malaysia) for service. They called about a week later, informing that Bose doesn't produce spare chips anymore for my model hence, they can't do anything to it.

Thinking that I need a replacement, I then purchased a soundbar from Philips. Fast forward lately I just thought of testing my old Bose again using NEW AUX cable and it WORKED!! Niama la the people simply say cannot be fixed  vmad.gif

My question now is, since I've purchased the soundbar, can I in anyway play sound from both (the speaker and also the soundbar)? I tried that but as soon as I connected to the soundbar via bluetooth, the Bose speaker has stopped.  sweat.gif
Use a splitter?

Attached Image

TScalvintiffy
post Mar 10 2018, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

QUOTE(buyoq @ Mar 10 2018, 07:40 PM)
Use a splitter?

Attached Image
Thanks for your suggestion bro, actually my soundbar has NFC/Bluetooth function. But it still can't play both simultaneously
shondown
post Mar 10 2018, 10:41 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(calvintiffy @ Mar 10 2018, 10:22 PM)
Thanks for your suggestion bro, actually my soundbar has NFC/Bluetooth function. But it still can't play both simultaneously
Curious, which model is that? Try this one, see if its works -

AmpMe

Left4Dead2
post Mar 12 2018, 11:20 AM

Regular
1,085 posts

U cannot play both from using bluetooth function because it can only connect to one source for output. If using bluetooth, the cable one will disconnect.

The soundbar dont have cable connection ?

What Bose speaker you have ? If it can support bluetooth, maybe can still be doable

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:51 PM