Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

FAKE ITEMS from lazada, im a victim..., many people selling FAKE items in LAZADA

views

Zot
post Mar 9 2018, 08:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(diadokmai @ Mar 9 2018, 08:00 AM)
hi guys, just wanna share. i dont know is this place to share some serius stuff.

i previously bought AN ORIGINAL REMAX CABLE, come with 6 months warranty from local shop, 40minutes from my home. satisfied with the original REMAX cable. i plan to buy one more. this time im looking online since less hassle to buy. i check from lowyat forum and lazada. the price is almost same. but i choose lazada since got one with free postage. and cheaper than original price. but 2 days ago. i got the items, and realized. its a fake cable. the price is RM12.9. original price from the original website (international website, not iremax malaysia) is USD9.90, i bought it from pc depot. they sell it for RM18.99 for 1M and its original.

last night i try to find the same cable model from my nearest mobile accessories shop. they also sell the fake one. but cheaper than lowyat forum and lazada. only RM7 per cable. LOL

still,im so disappointing since lazada guaranteed all items  are genuine. indeed lazada provide 14 days return policy if the item is not genuine. but i need to post it back to lazada. which is cost around -+RM5. so i still rethinking about that. i already give review but its like my reviews still not appear on the seller ads.i try using the cable. charge phone is a bit slow. but data transfer can clearly see, speed it lower.

so i just want to share for guys. be aware. this fake cable surely cost lower than RM7. since some shop sell it RM7.. but lazada sell it RM10 and above.

how i know its a fake cable? here some pictures. box with red remax font and genuine sticker is original. black cable is original, white is fake. u guys can enlarge the pictures. can clearly see white cable quality very clearly show bad quality cable.

I think to reject and return the goods, your shipping cost will be reimbursed

https://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/how-do....1b7a1739ffRSEW
TSdiadokmai
post Mar 9 2018, 08:25 AM

Enthusiast
935 posts

QUOTE(HaiiSuan @ Mar 9 2018, 08:22 AM)
I always buy those fakes. every 3 month tukar huhu
display set kot?
3 months tukar. original can last more than 3 years bro, unless ur kids cut it. the original one use silicon while fake one use whatever rubber. if u touch it u can know.
price original only RM18.99 while fake vary RM7- RM12.
every 3 months tukar u can buy original already.

annoymous1234

Cheapest condo in PJ
7,343 posts

hi guys, just wanna share. i dont know is this place to share some serius stuff.

i previously bought AN ORIGINAL REMAX CABLE, come with 6 months warranty from local shop, 40minutes from my home. satisfied with the original REMAX cable. i plan to buy one more. this time im looking online since less hassle to buy. i check from lowyat forum and lazada. the price is almost same. but i choose lazada since got one with free postage. and cheaper than original price. but 2 days ago. i got the items, and realized. its a fake cable. the price is RM12.9. original price from the original website (international website, not iremax malaysia) is USD9.90, i bought it from pc depot. they sell it for RM18.99 for 1M and its original.

last night i try to find the same cable model from my nearest mobile accessories shop. they also sell the fake one. but cheaper than lowyat forum and lazada. only RM7 per cable. LOL

still,im so disappointing since lazada guaranteed all items  are genuine. indeed lazada provide 14 days return policy if the item is not genuine. but i need to post it back to lazada. which is cost around -+RM5. so i still rethinking about that. i already give review but its like my reviews still not appear on the seller ads.i try using the cable. charge phone is a bit slow. but data transfer can clearly see, speed it lower.

so i just want to share for guys. be aware. this fake cable surely cost lower than RM7. since some shop sell it RM7.. but lazada sell it RM10 and above.

how i know its a fake cable? here some pictures. box with red remax font and genuine sticker is original. black cable is original, white is fake. u guys can enlarge the pictures. can clearly see white cable quality very clearly show bad quality cable.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Who said post back to lazada need to pay fees? Don't give false info
TSdiadokmai

Enthusiast
935 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Mar 9 2018, 08:22 AM)
I think to reject and return the goods, your shipping cost will be reimbursed

https://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/how-do....1b7a1739ffRSEW
oh. really? wew. thanks for you info bro. very helpful. i will return it next sunday.
Rusty Nail
post Mar 9 2018, 08:26 AM

Why am I still here?
4,782 posts

I thought that you can just drop.ot off at poslaju counters
Just print the Lazada returns waybill, attach onto return goods and then drop off selected poslaju office.

This post has been edited by Rusty Nail: Mar 9 2018, 08:26 AM
TSdiadokmai
post Mar 9 2018, 08:26 AM

Enthusiast
935 posts

QUOTE(annoymous1234 @ Mar 9 2018, 08:25 AM)
Who said post back to lazada need to pay fees? Don't give false info
i dont read it till finish. sory for false info sweat.gif
TheEvilMan
post Mar 9 2018, 08:27 AM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

QUOTE(HaiiSuan @ Mar 9 2018, 08:22 AM)
I always buy those fakes. every 3 month tukar huhu
display set kot?
But description stated new, lazada worse than taobao really
bereev
post Mar 9 2018, 08:27 AM

Getting Started
247 posts

i dunno how to check the cable are original , i also buy one from lazada about ur mention price , when i plug in the phone it can still moving from left to right , the charge will disturb if u move around the phone after plug in so i think my also fake one , now i put it on table use as fix station charging cable cannot out door use. dry.gif

This post has been edited by bereev: Mar 9 2018, 08:28 AM
Theoutspokenguy
post Mar 9 2018, 08:30 AM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

I never consider remax before because bad quality. I using blitzwolf all okay not even 1 spoil to date.

This post has been edited by Theoutspokenguy: Mar 9 2018, 08:35 AM
Zot
post Mar 9 2018, 08:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(diadokmai @ Mar 9 2018, 08:25 AM)
oh. really? wew. thanks for you info bro. very helpful. i will return it next sunday.
The webpage said reimburse but last time I called the customer service they said just send back to the courier service that deliver your product to return. Tell the courier to charge Lazada. No need to pay. This is normal practice for shipping company since the the toher party has account, but you need to get approval from Lazada for return.

Just contact the Customer Service. I think last time I just chat online.
TSdiadokmai
post Mar 9 2018, 08:34 AM

Enthusiast
935 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Mar 9 2018, 08:33 AM)
The webpage said reimburse but last time I called the customer service they said just send back to the courier service that deliver your product to return. Tell the courier to charge Lazada. No need to pay. This is normal practice for shipping company since the the toher party has account, but you need to get approval from Lazada for return.

Just contact the Customer Service. I think last time I just chat online.
thumbsup.gif thnks bro. ok i can go sleep now. hahaha
kaiserreich
post Mar 9 2018, 08:36 AM

Pendekar Papan Kekunci
4,234 posts

Buy ugreen lah.
Dont understand the obsession with remax. Is it due to branding and advertising?
Zot
post Mar 9 2018, 08:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(diadokmai @ Mar 9 2018, 08:34 AM)
thumbsup.gif thnks bro. ok i can go sleep now. hahaha
You shift Burung Hantu? laugh.gif
max_cavalera
post Mar 9 2018, 08:39 AM

rebirth
5,408 posts

Buy original dude...
If ur worried the wire spoil buy pembalut wayar in kedai ustaz...

They can last you 2-3 years...

U use fake charger ur phone oso very fast kong
MX510
post Mar 9 2018, 08:43 AM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner
4,032 posts

Agreed so many fake items even on lazada

JungWoo
post Mar 9 2018, 08:44 AM

Regular
1,040 posts

just print out the return form stick on your package and drop to pos laju. no single cent to pay
kcchong2000
post Mar 9 2018, 08:56 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(diadokmai @ Mar 9 2018, 08:15 AM)
last night i check diy, got FAKE remax same with i posting here. RM8.
see. even DIY sell FAKE. indeed its cheap. i dont know who the BIG taukey import all the FAKE one and distribute to all local shop...
Story is, dun care whatever brand, beli can guna then settle.
SUSMarioKart
post Mar 9 2018, 09:19 AM

22 posts

Remax ni chaplang brand lah.

I only trust Anker.
kaizoku30
post Mar 9 2018, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

I also kena from lazada belkin cable also.
azbro
post Mar 9 2018, 09:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,319 posts

Just wanna say, I 'play' with a lot of Flat cables from many brands, although they are practical, cannot last long especially if bent near the connector area.

I stick to the traditional round type cables.

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:02 PM