125 Pages « < 45 46 47 48 49 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[V31] Lowyat.Net Mechanical Keyboard Club

views

chanti-sama
post Oct 18 2018, 03:57 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

Hello.... my blackwidow cherry recently has died on me. i suspect the board is fried. and Im looking into getting a modular keyboard.

Can I ask whats the best blue switch maker aside from cherry themselves? if someone so kind to drop me links probably i can read up on them thanks.

Somebody is offering blank board in carousell for rm36.. and i wonder is it worth it to build one keyboard myself. thx
irsyadfy
post Oct 18 2018, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

QUOTE(chanti-sama @ Oct 18 2018, 03:57 PM)
Somebody is offering blank board in carousell for rm36.. and i wonder is it worth it to build one keyboard myself. thx
with that price, i would buy without any hesitation.
but what blank board?
heerosakura
post Oct 18 2018, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

Want ask anyone got use Logitech Romeo G switch?
thinking if keycap broken don't know where can buy
horns
post Oct 19 2018, 12:23 AM

\m/
3,036 posts

QUOTE(heerosakura @ Oct 18 2018, 10:56 PM)
Want ask anyone got use Logitech Romeo G switch?
thinking if keycap broken don't know where can buy
you can look it up at taobao/aliexpress.

GMart
post Oct 19 2018, 10:20 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

Hello.... my blackwidow cherry recently has died on me. i suspect the board is fried. and Im looking into getting a modular keyboard.

Can I ask whats the best blue switch maker aside from cherry themselves? if someone so kind to drop me links probably i can read up on them thanks.

Which blank board costs only RM36? ohmy.gif

QUOTE(irsyadfy @ Oct 18 2018, 04:13 PM)
with that price, i would buy without any hesitation.
but what blank board?
Ditto to that!
chanti-sama
post Oct 19 2018, 10:53 AM

Enthusiast
709 posts

The blankboard is et k1
irsyadfy
post Oct 19 2018, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

QUOTE(chanti-sama @ Oct 19 2018, 10:53 AM)
The blankboard is et k1
iinm it uses outemu switches.
not sure weather it will accept other switches since outemu is known to have slimmer legs/pins.

but for 36. u can try.
Snoopycute98
post Oct 19 2018, 09:54 PM

Getting Started
299 posts

Hi guys, whats the recommended cheapest and reliable TKL Cherry MX Brown switch keyboard?

Or should i just opt in Tecware TKL Brown outemu?
Basim
post Oct 20 2018, 05:22 AM

4 posts

Anyone know where I can buy a 60 percent keyboard with cherry mx red switches in malaysia?
wurz
post Oct 20 2018, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(Snoopycute98 @ Oct 19 2018, 09:54 PM)
Hi guys, whats the recommended cheapest and reliable TKL Cherry MX Brown switch keyboard?

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a similar recommendation

Requirements:
TKL
Cherry MX Brown
Wireless Preferred
Budget Below RM300 if possible

Where can I purchase it from?

Skylinestar
post Oct 20 2018, 08:23 PM

Mega Duck
All Stars
10,090 posts

It's a Razer. No surprise.
pristine
post Oct 20 2018, 09:45 PM

junkie
2,808 posts

I'm looking for someone who can do some repairs on a ducky. One of the letters won't register anymore laugh.gif

Any recommendations of someone who can fix or any guide for me to fix it? notworthy.gif
irsyadfy
post Oct 21 2018, 12:14 AM

Getting Started
219 posts

QUOTE(pristine @ Oct 20 2018, 09:45 PM)
I'm looking for someone who can do some repairs on a ducky. One of the letters won't register anymore laugh.gif

Any recommendations of someone who can fix or any guide for me to fix it? notworthy.gif
if u use fesbuk, find this guy.

https://www.facebook.com/seu.evum

or can ask sifu quovadis.
dunno how to tag

This post has been edited by irsyadfy: Oct 21 2018, 12:15 AM
horns
post Oct 21 2018, 04:48 AM

\m/
3,036 posts

QUOTE(Basim @ Oct 20 2018, 05:22 AM)
Anyone know where I can buy a 60 percent keyboard with cherry mx red switches in malaysia?
there are limited options for 60% prebuilts here. (even if you can find them, the switches might not be red) alternatively, you can contact quovadis123 for modular gk64 rgb, or a custom build.

QUOTE(Snoopycute98 @ Oct 19 2018, 09:54 PM)

the up-coming tecware phantom elite tkl with kailh switch sockets might be a better choice (however at this point of time, the release date is unknown). it should be better than current phantom rgb tkl because it supports more switches, instead of limiting to outemu only.

note that current tecware boards are not great out-of-box. however it can be further tuned to be better.

QUOTE(wurz @ Oct 20 2018, 03:11 PM)

Requirements:
TKL
Cherry MX Brown
Wireless Preferred

tkl with bluetooh is kind of rare here.
horns
post Oct 22 2018, 01:49 AM

\m/
3,036 posts

this is a follow-up of the previous notes about walkerstop's cherry style stabilzer mods:

- for some reasons, while modifiers are ok with silicone pads, i had issues when it's applied to space bar. the space bar's stuck. once i remove the pads, everything is back to normal again.
- i found that fully clipped stabilizers work relatively better than the original clipping mod. the stabilizers will become smoother when they travel down and up, with the absence of mushiness.

all in all, the combos of stabilizer mods depend on how silent you want large keys to be. know that these mods are optional, so just find the balance that suits you the most.

--

if you're looking for a good alternative of lubed gateron yellow, try kailh pro burgundy. burgundy has a slightly higher start force, and its stems have relatively less wobbles than gateron yellow.

these two are slightly heavier than cherry mx red, but don't cause fatigue to my fingers like gateron or cherry mx black when i use them for long hours.

goliath
post Oct 22 2018, 04:54 PM

5,529 posts

QUOTE(wurz @ Oct 20 2018, 03:11 PM)

Requirements:
TKL
Cherry MX Brown
Wireless Preferred

Looking for the same specs too.

The closest would be Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 but it's not available here and expensive to get from aboard.
wurz
post Oct 22 2018, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(horns @ Oct 21 2018, 04:48 AM)
there are limited options for 60% prebuilts here. (even if you can find them, the switches might not be red) alternatively, you can contact quovadis123 for modular gk64 rgb, or a custom build.
the up-coming tecware phantom elite tkl with kailh switch sockets might be a better choice (however at this point of time, the release date is unknown). it should be better than current phantom rgb tkl because it supports more switches, instead of limiting to outemu only.

note that current tecware boards are not great out-of-box. however it can be further tuned to be better.
tkl with bluetooh is kind of rare here.
QUOTE(goliath @ Oct 22 2018, 04:54 PM)
Looking for the same specs too.

The closest would be Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 but it's not available here and expensive to get from aboard.
Thank you for the recommendations. Yea, everything kinda pointed to the Majestouch convertible 2. But very exp.

I decided on a wired, and low budget first. Ordered a Tecware Phantom RGB TKL. Who has one? Any feedback? Is there multiple versions for the RGB version? How to check?
fahd03
post Oct 23 2018, 04:36 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

Guys,

My G710+ seem to have board issue. One column of keys not working (F8, 8, I, K, .).

Is there any chance to get it fix and any shop for repair around KL, Selangor?

Thanks!
horns
post Oct 24 2018, 01:08 AM

\m/
3,036 posts

QUOTE(wurz @ Oct 22 2018, 10:09 PM)
Thank you for the recommendations. Yea, everything kinda pointed to the Majestouch convertible 2. But very exp.

I decided on a wired, and low budget first. Ordered a Tecware Phantom RGB TKL. Who has one? Any feedback? Is there multiple versions for the RGB version? How to check?
yes, just get one based on budget. it's fine.

tecware phantom tkl with some tweaks should be much better:
1. switch lubing;
2. stabilizer lubing + fully-clipped and o-ring mods;
3. slip anti-slip mat between pcb and case.

QUOTE(fahd03 @ Oct 23 2018, 04:36 PM)
Guys,

My G710+ seem to have board issue. One column of keys not working (F8, 8, I, K, .).

Is there any chance to get it fix and any shop for repair around KL, Selangor?

Thanks!
one column specifically? it sounds like a pcb issue. if it's still under warranty just make use of it.
ieatchickens
post Oct 25 2018, 03:17 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

anyone know if jln. pasar got 4148 diodes ?

125 Pages « < 45 46 47 48 49 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:58 PM