Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Food and travel blog 2018- aaronganvisitandeat, About food, travel, and fun

Aaron212
post Mar 31 2018, 11:10 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Chinese mixed rice is and always will be a favourite for the locals. My favourite chinese mixed rice(zap fan) shop here in Putra Heights is the Restoran Golden Taste located at Putra Mahkota, just behind Perodu showroom and 99 Speedmart. It is also the only specialty restaurant selling mixed rice, while the are many other kopitiams here in Putra Heights that do sell mixed rice as well as stalls with other food options.

Restoran Golden Taste is both affordable and delicious. They offer many variety of dishes and free chinese tea and soup as well. It always gets really crowded here during weekdays lunch hours and even finding a parking may be difficult. Must try!

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

https://aaronganvisitandeat.wordpress.com/2...n-golden-taste/

Attached Image
Aaron212
post Apr 24 2018, 11:23 PM

Casual

This time my food quest brings me to Port Dickson!

I've tried the PD Famous Cendol Coconut shake here, somewhere nearby Teluk Kemang beach. The food and crowd here is awesome. So many variety of food here like cendol, coconut shake, cucur udang, kerang bakar and kambing grill.

Cold and chilling cendol and coconut shake is the absolutely life-saving during the mid- afternoon, when the Sun is blazing down intensely and I need something cold and refreshing.

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

PD Famous Cendol Coconut Shake

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by Aaron212: Apr 24 2018, 11:24 PM
Aaron212
post May 3 2018, 10:30 PM

Casual

Fantastic, delicious and classy lunch meal here at Cravings Kitchen and Bistro, Bandar Mahkota Cheras. This restaurant is a must visit if you are somewhere here is Cheras. The burger, spaghetti, poached chicken and signature drinks are all so delicious and made me so guilty yet fulfilled !

Cravings Kitchen & Bistro

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Aaron212
post May 7 2018, 08:40 PM

Casual

The must visit place when you here at Melaka besides Jonker Street, its of course Pantai Klebang. Great place to stroll and relax here at Malacca and to enjoy delicious coconut shake. Come here in the late evenings to avoid the hot Sun!

Pantai Klebang

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Aaron212: May 7 2018, 08:41 PM

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0560sec    2.84    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 04:34 AM