Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aster Residence Cheras by Amber Homes, 56m Linked Bridge to Tmn Connaught MRT (Investment)

views

TSFat3Twister
post May 3 2019, 09:29 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

Normally only can apply for bumi release when the construction progress reach 50% and it will be by stages, they wont allow you to release all units at one application.
TSFat3Twister
post May 11 2019, 09:11 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(gordan76 @ May 10 2019, 02:05 PM)
As a responsible internet user, we know that we have to filter all the news that we found in the internet as anyone can put up anything on the internet.
This link that u shared i have no idea how credible it is but it seems they are trying to sell a smart patch that protects you from EMF. So assuming it's really exposed to emf, can we just buy hundreds of this patch and stick it on our walls and windows, does this block the emf?

This research is from Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency, how credible it is as compared to the link you shared, you judge yourself.

https://www.arpansa.gov.au/understanding-ra...ces/electricity
TSFat3Twister
post May 11 2019, 09:12 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(waiwai79 @ May 11 2019, 02:01 AM)
No. Only 1 property can be entitled
Go to HOC homwpage, scroll to the FAQ at bottom of the page, go to Purchaser's section, point no. 6

6. Can I purchase more than one residential unit and get stamp duties exemptions on all of them?
Yes, there is no limitations on number of units that can be purchased.
TSFat3Twister
post May 17 2019, 11:15 PM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(D.G.M @ May 17 2019, 12:45 PM)
Hi. May I know the linked bridge connect from Aster to MRT will also extend to Cheras Sentral Mall? Full covered?
There's already an existing linked bridge connecting Cheras Sentral to the MRT station
TSFat3Twister
post May 22 2019, 08:49 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(Hawk41 @ May 21 2019, 08:45 AM)
Wonder whether cheras sentral will be better after aster and the surrounding residence towers built
I'm not sure whether Mayland still has the intention to make good CSM. I believe, to them, as a developer, they already make paper gain on the land itself despite CSM might be losing money every year. Just wait till the right time for them to redevelop and unlock the value of the land.
TSFat3Twister
post May 24 2019, 10:57 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

yes, safety issue is a concern...there's a big difference if you walk along roadside for 300m as compared to direct linked bridge to ur home
TSFat3Twister
post May 24 2019, 10:57 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(D.G.M @ May 23 2019, 09:27 PM)
I think TOD is the current investment trend now. Because now working adults cant afford to own a house then forced to rent one. & majority commercial hubs also will be connected to public transport so TOD project should be their target rental. But just that too many TOD out there & all have their own pros & cons.
How many is too many?
TSFat3Twister
post May 26 2019, 11:26 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 25 2019, 02:15 PM)
thats why I am asking,

is the gate installed at 0mtr of the link bridge or 56mtr of the link bridge? official reply from Aster.
The gate will be installed at the end nearer to Aster with a security guard there. Hope that clear ur doubt

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 25 2019, 02:21 PM)
bcos I never stay at link bridge project before????? that's how I survive????

I don't know how you 'see' that link bridge is one of the factor to reduce the risk. perception Yes. Actual statistics??????

and you can insulate yourself from crime btw yr building and station.....how about other walkabout?

eg. after reach station, you want to makan, how????
Come on bro...people are saying projects with a dedicated linked bridge is relatively safer than those projects which u need to walk few hundred metres along roadside to reach home, if you don't agree with it and wanna say that after reach station, want to go makan and kena robbed, then i think the best is for us to live in our office, regardless where we stay, we still can kena robbed when we walk to or back from office right? or maybe we dont take mrt at all, coz the train might fall from the track, it's very dangerous
TSFat3Twister
post Jun 6 2019, 04:43 PM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(alvis5913 @ Jun 6 2019, 04:17 PM)
Why own stay not able to stay? Mind to elaborate more?
Can be change of plan...transfer elsewhere to work etc
TSFat3Twister
post Jul 12 2019, 12:02 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(chingsiang9 @ Jul 11 2019, 07:36 PM)
Hi, i would like to purchase for an unit. Stil available?
They have stopped collecting booking for non bumi..
TSFat3Twister
post Aug 17 2019, 08:32 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(Kate 1988 @ Aug 16 2019, 06:20 PM)
This project under HOC and free MOT?
unfortunately, not
TSFat3Twister
post Aug 21 2019, 08:54 AM

Regular
1,155 posts

QUOTE(Kate 1988 @ Aug 19 2019, 11:07 PM)
Then my friend kena con by agent.... previously said soon approve, already inside Redha HOC webpage.
Aster was among the first few projects to be approved and was listed in REHDA website for HOC. Unfortunately, REHDA informed developer that even though Aster is approved for HOC, that doesn't mean that the buyers can get stamp duty waiver (This is funny, what's the purpose for projects to apply under HOC if it's not for stamp duty waiver? If no stamp duty waiver, what for wanna apply for HOC? But yes. this was what happened, approved for HOC but no stamp duty waiver).

REHDA wants the SPA price to be 10% lower than the price listed in APDL, developer didn't mark up the pricing in APDL (some developers do as they want to increase the selling price in the future), So developer asked REHDA to take down Aster from HOC to avoid confusion from the purchasers, at the same time wrote in to KPKT want to increase the approved pricing in APDL. But REHDA said even if the pricing in APDL is increased, it only benefits the new purchaser but not the existing purchasers. Anyhow, KPKT doesn't allow increase in the pricing, so Aster is not under HOC.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0956sec    7.01    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th February 2020 - 07:56 AM