Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Najib Dedah Kisah Benar MH17

views

fazlythewarrior
post Feb 24 2018, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

Politics is for opportunist to take the opportunity whatever situation happen.

Credit to Bijan when he handle the that situation.

But why tiba2 kisah benar right before election?
periuk_api1209
post Feb 24 2018, 03:54 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(fazlythewarrior @ Feb 24 2018, 02:58 PM)
Politics is for opportunist to take the opportunity whatever situation happen.

Credit to Bijan when he handle the that situation.

But why tiba2 kisah benar right before election?
Sebelum ni pun rasanya ada cerita...tp ramai yg x ambik kisah..
Nebelung Valesti
post Feb 24 2018, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

if oppo yang jd pm waktu tu agaknya, apa pm oppo buat?
daus89
post Feb 24 2018, 04:40 PM

Casual
454 posts

QUOTE(Nebelung Valesti @ Feb 24 2018, 04:03 PM)
Crying
kerolzarmyfanboy
post Feb 24 2018, 09:15 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(patt_sue @ Feb 24 2018, 01:39 AM)
How najib got the chief separatist henpon number? Probably through Putin..
Bijan said he called Putin, Putin gave the separatist chief phone number

QUOTE(wanted111who @ Feb 24 2018, 03:24 AM)
He just making phone call, I thought for tragedy of this magnitude, it's a normal things for a leader to do?

Separatist is back by Russia, we do have diplomatic ties with Russia right? Or Russia ally China to get connected with the rebel leader is something that is doable and it isn't hard.

The challenge is the negotiations, what have we exchange in order to send in our men? No legal charge been raise by us. Not sure if it's part of the deal?
as mentioned previously, Bijan called Putin, Putin gave Borodai's number to bijan

making phone call to world leaders are normal

but calling a separatist/rebel leader of another nation directly is not something a government leader normally do

how did we get the black box quite easily from the separatists? according to the Colonel's interview, the rebel leader, Borodai insists on only giving the black box to Malaysian personnel only... Borodai welcomed the colonel and the colonel mentioned that during the around 3 hour negotiation with Borodai, Borodai looks like he doesn't want to keep the black box any longer than it should.. he really wanna give the black box quick to colonel sakry..

from this observation, Colonel Sakry did stated that he's confident that the separatists are not the one who shot the plane down, judging by the separatists eagerness to give the black box away to him.. he's also stated that it's quite suspicious that the Western leaders were so quick on pointing fingers to Russia and when the investigation team doesn't let Russia involved in the investigation, he says it made his suspicion even stronger

^^it's just his personal opinion..
wanted111who
post Feb 25 2018, 01:37 AM

On my way
535 posts

QUOTE(atreyuangel @ Feb 24 2018, 02:47 PM)
he did what other bigger nation cannot do
while the superpower "leader" pointing fingers to each other this guy actually manage to get a safe passage for our people meet Borodai

mind you not just to get the black box, but also retrieving back the body of the fallen.

credit is due where credit is due
he is the least favorite person here but he did his job.
QUOTE(kerolzarmyfanboy @ Feb 24 2018, 09:15 PM)
Bijan said he called Putin, Putin gave the separatist chief phone number
as mentioned previously, Bijan called Putin, Putin gave Borodai's number to bijan

making phone call to world leaders are normal

but calling a separatist/rebel leader of another nation directly is not something a government leader normally do

how did we get the black box quite easily from the separatists? according to the Colonel's interview, the rebel leader, Borodai insists on only giving the black box to Malaysian personnel only... Borodai welcomed the colonel and the colonel mentioned that during the around 3 hour negotiation with Borodai, Borodai looks like he doesn't want to keep the black box any longer than it should.. he really wanna give the black box quick to colonel sakry..

from this observation, Colonel Sakry did stated that he's confident that the separatists are not the one who shot the plane down, judging by the separatists eagerness to give the black box away to him.. he's also stated that it's quite suspicious that the Western leaders were so quick on pointing fingers to Russia and when the investigation team doesn't let Russia involved in the investigation, he says it made his suspicion even stronger

^^it's just his personal opinion..
Many said he did what other nation leader couldn't do. I don't find it surprising and I don't find it hard for him to do. Not that I don't want to give him credit where it's due, but think about it, it's not his contributions alone.

Malaysia have friendly relationship with almost all country. Take USA, or UK for example, will they be able to get in touch with the separatists? I'll say not. Because they back Ukraine government (separatists enemy), so you're right when saying not all nation can do what he did for A REASON. We can even negotiate with north Korea where Japan, us, UK can't. It's it hard to do? No.

It's all down to our diplomatic relationship with those country but does he foster the diplomatic relationship with Russia? Or the diplomatic relationship with Russia is build over the decades by him and all our previous leader? Which is which?

When I watch the video, he's saying he done alot like other forumer had pointed out.

HaiiSuan
post Feb 25 2018, 01:41 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(Budak Palestin @ Feb 23 2018, 03:50 PM)
Here come LTZ with his standard reply

Blah blah blah technical term blah blah but i cant share much blah blah but i can say keyword blah blah oh wait i cant share more and im busy now i dont want to waste time reply here

*proceed to post photos and more technical term*

*please ask me more so i can be the focus and key topic in this tered please please please ask me what does that technical term mean*
it's okay bro. you can trust your fellow geng bawang to make up lies instead of believing someone that is in the know but withheld the truth because you can't handle it thumbsup.gif
HaiiSuan
post Feb 25 2018, 01:43 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(Nebelung Valesti @ Feb 24 2018, 04:03 PM)
lepak kat rumah yang dibeli pada lower than market value then last minit pegi buat video menangis minta tolong dengan UN

6 Pages « < 4 5 6
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:04 AM