Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN OFFICIAL VAPING THREAD V36, It's Squonk Time

views

Reventon
post Apr 23 2018, 03:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

Anybody tried the nanostix ? Seems quite interesting and any review. Seems the product is quite new and hope to learn abit about this.
Reventon
post May 26 2018, 03:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

Anyone is on nic salt ejuice and any nice brand and flavor to recommend ? So far i see only naked series only. Plan to use it on smoant s8
Reventon
post May 28 2018, 03:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(Tenggiling_Besi @ May 28 2018, 10:19 AM)
bro, where did u get salt nic eliquids? got sell online?  kinda itchy to try but malas to visit vapeshop..haha
I only see naked advertise for their nic salt series. Not yet tried myself before. Its written not suitable for sub ohm setting and the throat hit is much better and smoother ( cigarette alike th )
So far i tried the nanostix but not sure they are on nic salt or not but the TH is definitely far more satisfying and smooth compared to current ejuice.
Not sure how the pods system will become in the trend but one thing is the replacement of pods is quite expensive.
Reventon
post Jul 23 2018, 06:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

Nanostix not bad . The kick is really good. But its more expensive
Reventon
post Nov 10 2018, 01:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

Any vape pods system have nice throat hits like nanostix ? Tried a few closed system but the throat hit is not there.
Reventon
post Nov 12 2018, 05:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(incubus69 @ Nov 12 2018, 09:59 AM)
no doubt nanopods juice give the best throat hit and satisfying feeling after vaping
Seems naked 100 also bringing in pods system. Anyone tried out their pods and how was it ? Tempted to get but the refill is expensive as usual. RM60 for 4 refills and starter kit cost RM125. Price wise abang adik compared to nanostix
Reventon
post Nov 12 2018, 06:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(aku_dia @ Nov 12 2018, 05:49 PM)
try their naked 100 green blast, lava flow and pov with my suorin air and minifit(cheap and can recoil).. so far ok la their salt fruit line.. but im preffer their freebase nic with sub ohm tank..
Did you try their pod system ?
Reventon
post Nov 12 2018, 10:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(aku_dia @ Nov 12 2018, 06:59 PM)
not yet as i cant find it available in malaysia..
Oh , i thought you tried their pods . Today saw vaper union post the stock in their shop. Currently at oversea so not able to try it out yet. Hopefully their TH is good enough as pricing is somewhere same with nanostix. I quite like their juice.
Reventon
post Jan 14 2019, 08:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(incubus69 @ Jan 14 2019, 04:48 PM)
but from my personal experience, Nanostix really can make you quit smoking. i had been using this for the pass 6 months and it serve me quite well.

user posted image

3 pods selling for rm40 which i think is quite reasonable
Been using nanostix as well but quality degrade alot. Pods leaking like no tomorrow. Lost count how many pods emptied by itself because of leaking and worst is the juice leak into the chip caused it malfunction.
I found that now their pods all break on the black tip. It does serve me quite well but the leaking is just turn me off.
Reventon
post Jan 15 2019, 04:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 15 2019, 10:11 AM)
My wife just bought one as well and I’m really liking the form factor. Was thinking of using this when I go for a walk around my construction site. Lesser things to carry and don’t have to worry about juice running out. Also very very light.

However, I’ve read mixed reviews about the device. Like someone said above (and quoted below), the pod can leak. I’ve not seen it happen to wife’s unit yet, albeit it has only been two weeks since she’s used it.

So, questions:

1) How’s your experience with it? Does it leak?
2) Do you use the pods exclusively or do you also insert your own juice?
It’s reviews like these that make me hesitant to buy one myself sweat.gif

How long have you had it for? Do you think yours could be a lemon? Do you buy your pods from a particular seller or just wherever? The black tip did crack on one of my wife’s pod, but that was due to me fiddling around with it.

Any other downsides to the device? Thinking of getting one for a friends mum to help her quit smoking. It’s easy enough for someone not technically-inclined.
I have exchanged 4 stix for warranty due to firing and juice leak into electronic parts in one year. Well i can say most if not all the pods bought within this 5 months are all cracked with 60% leaking. Only 20% is good enough but its still leak ( you can know when you hold the pods its oily. After you wipe it off it will still oily )
Currently work oversea so i buy like 10 packs at one go. Early 2018 their pods is good with very minimal leak. Not sure why their quality dropped suspect they use inferior material.
Reventon
post Jan 15 2019, 05:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 15 2019, 05:28 PM)
Damn. That doesn't sound like a lemon unit to me. Now I'm hesitant to buy one. Did you exchange it at a retailer or direct to the company itself?

I just find it so odd that my wife's set has had no issues whatsoever. Touch wood. Heh.

Thanks for the info and heads-up man. Appreciate it. Can't really find any proper feedback about this nanostix online.
I change with their agent in kl , i always buy the pods with them. So far i still cant find anything that can replace nanostix. Been looking at JUUL so next trip back home will give it a try.
I am heavy smoker previously so looking for throat hit than anything else. Nanostix throathit is really good tbh compared to most pods system out there.
Will just stick with nanostix at the moment because no other choice and just live with the leaking.
Reventon
post Jan 15 2019, 06:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This is the pods picture i am using currently. It will leak juice , some severe some minor.
Reventon
post Jan 16 2019, 12:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 15 2019, 09:33 PM)
I'm looking at the juul option as well but seems like it isn't too popular here. Which means it'll be hard to get the ancillaries.

The nanostix is a good supplement to my existing kit since there are times when I still crave a cigarette. Initially thought I'd try the justfog mini but honestly it's just a miniature vape kit like the AIO of olds.

Could it be possible that this particular agent has a batch of faulty stock? My wife has gone through two sets (so six pods total), and her friends are in a similar spot. No one else has complained yet though.

Just throwing the idea out there.
Could it be the o-ring got unseated? My wife's pod has a similar crack from my forcefully disassembling the pod laugh.gif
No idea , this is my latest pods which i bought last month. Its been like this since sept stock. I use about 5 pack of pods per month. The cracked pod head is okay for me, just the leaking is annoying. Complained to the agent and they have no idea as well why current stock have such problem.
Reventon
post Jan 16 2019, 12:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 16 2019, 07:40 AM)
I did a bit more looking into the justfog mini. I think it might actually be a viable option. It's small but not as slim as the nano stix. Simplicity to use, the nanostix still wins hands down though.

Have you checked if the leak is caused by the o-ring?
Checked several times , leak caused by the crack within the pod itself. The transparent part have hairline crack. Not as bad as the black tip part but sufficient enough for the juice to keep dripping out. If the leak in contact with some sort of absorbant like cloth or tissue. It will be drained out in matter of minutes lol.
I have one smoant as well but just cant find any good salt nic with good TH. That is why i still use nanostix even thou the leaking make me crazy.
Reventon
post Jan 17 2019, 08:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(incubus69 @ Jan 17 2019, 09:36 AM)
same here. im still live with it bcos i can't find any better throat hit pods other than nanostix. but recently in this market, i found that there is a new pods call Ncig but they only come in 4 types of flavor. i think i might give it a try. hopefully my rm150 is worth for it
Update if you found any good pods out there . Tried few pods still unable to replace the nano doh.gif . Even naked pods is not good enough the TH.
Reventon
post Jan 18 2019, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(incubus69 @ Jan 18 2019, 10:22 AM)
i'm getting my Ncig today  rclxms.gif  . will give a review here once i tried it
Great ! Update TH as well haha.
Reventon
post May 21 2019, 12:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

Seems not much people into closed pods system here huh? I personally liked it more than conventional vape as the TH is there and also for the sake of convenience, much more convenience than cigarette.
Currently on nanostix for about 2 years and now eyeing on relx. One bad thing about vape is flavor, i can smoke mevius for 10 years everyday but not vape lol.
Any relx users here mind to share ?
Reventon
post May 21 2019, 08:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(breekachu @ May 21 2019, 01:09 AM)
Mild seven. Hnggghhhhhhhhhh. My rokok back then.

Afaik nano stick are the best closed pod system and their juice are good compare to others close pod system. No problem with the pod, very good quality. Because i see people who using nano stick are back to it again after they try others closed pod system. Unless you go with open pod and you will not go back to closed pod. Just need to find great juice for your throat laugh.gif
I go for open pods before Smoant S8 but still goes back to nano , the TH is just not there. What i see in the market now the mass people are adopting the closed system pods “ again “ like how they jump to vape on 2014 hype.
The difference back then is the vape plus smoke and now most of them only rely on pods and stop smoking and its far more easier as no tank to wash , cotton to change and coil to replace. That actually make a huge difference

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0686sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:43 PM