Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

82 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN OFFICIAL VAPING THREAD V36, It's Squonk Time

adliotto
post Feb 22 2018, 08:20 PM

Group: Junior Member

guys. im looking for suggestion for my friend new setup. she have like rm200 budget, but dont mind to squeeze a bit more if can get better mod and tank. or if you guys can suggest something cheaper is even better. thanks in advance.
SonnyCooL
post Feb 22 2018, 08:33 PM

Web Bastard
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(adliotto @ Feb 22 2018, 08:20 PM)
guys. im looking for suggestion for my friend new setup. she have like rm200 budget, but dont mind to squeeze a bit more if can get better mod and tank. or if you guys can suggest something cheaper is even better. thanks in advance.
if he don't mind that mod is strong power, don't have fancy screen output but water proof .. i have one selling cheap. hotcig r233 like new conditions as i only for few day.
abrar_iiu
post Feb 23 2018, 10:47 AM

QUOTE(Archemedia @ Feb 22 2018, 06:50 PM)
markypcs make custom juice
Thanks.. will pm on him/her
adliotto
post Feb 23 2018, 06:07 PM

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Feb 22 2018, 08:33 PM)
if he don't mind that mod is strong power, don't have fancy screen output but water proof .. i have one selling cheap. hotcig r233 like new conditions as i only for few day.
thank for the offer. but i afraid she wont know how to use it. still waiting for other suggestion.
metaled
post Feb 23 2018, 06:26 PM

Getting Started

A month into my Eleaf Icare 2. Feels like i want to share my RM 0.02

This thing do works for guys who stays at country where vaping is limited to being super stealth. Produce cigarette like vapor, which is a small amount, but a decent very tiny cloud if you take a long pull. It is strictly MTL. I have 0 problem during my bi-weekly commute on Thai domestic flight, you are allowed to carry them on Thai Smile flight.

70VG juice does not work in Icare 2, you will hear the coil hissing after you take a vape. But i have some PG lying around so i just mix it up a bit to thin out my juice.

You feel nothing of 6mg on this setup. Currently vaping a 18mg Liqua Cuban Cigar ejuice and the throat hit is damn strong, 12mg is the way to go. Juice is very clean by the way.

Coil of the Icare 2 is a hit and miss. My first 1.1 ohm coil from a 5 coil pack take me 2 weeks before it crap out. The stock 1.3 ohm that comes with the Icare 2 crap out in 1 working week. Now on my second 1.3 ohm coil. Flooding will occur if you leave the "drip tip/top cap" open for too long during refill. But nothing a roll up pointy tissue wouldn't solve.

Flavor is ok but do not compare it with full size setup, they are here to keep you away from analog and it works very well. Not indulge and ponder on the complexity of the flavor of your juice.

Battery life is not good, duhh it is a tiny device. But charge it as soon as you dont vape and it will last the whole day. kthxbai.
arr9ow
post Feb 25 2018, 05:01 PM

Getting Started

anyone using SXK Haku RDA? Any review?
arr9ow
post Feb 25 2018, 07:34 PM

Getting Started

Close call. Batteries venting while trying to tightening the nut. Before that already check the batteries. Luckily manage to remove from mod and throw the batteries to lawn. haha. After a while it cools down and saw cuts on one of the batteries. One question... can I rewrap and use it again?Attached Image Attached Image
SonnyCooL
post Feb 25 2018, 07:39 PM

Web Bastard

QUOTE(arr9ow @ Feb 25 2018, 07:34 PM)
Close call. Batteries venting while trying to tightening the nut. Before that already check the batteries. Luckily manage to remove from mod and throw the batteries to lawn. haha. After a while it cools down and saw cuts on one of the batteries. One question... can I rewrap and use it again?Attached Image Attached Image
check ur button ...
arr9ow
post Feb 25 2018, 08:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Feb 25 2018, 07:39 PM)
check ur button ...
Button screwed tightly. No melting what so ever. To be honest.. half and hour before that just finish pulse firing new coil. Dual fused Clapton 0.8 ohm. Then I'm remove the RDA from mod and test it on ohm meter. Before I'm attaching the RDA again.. I'm tightening the batteries nut just to make sure there is no rattling sound from batteries chamber. Maybe I'm over tighten it a little bit. Suddenly it became hot.
Tenggiling_Besi
post Feb 26 2018, 12:25 PM

Group: Newbie

nice mod...where did u get that driptech bro? single batt squonker feel lack on power nowadays sweat.gif
arr9ow
post Feb 26 2018, 10:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Tenggiling_Besi @ Feb 26 2018, 12:25 PM)
nice mod...where did u get that driptech bro? single batt squonker feel lack on power nowadays  sweat.gif
from FB auction bro. a nice cheap clone dual batt squonk kit if you can live with hit/miss firing button.
oldkidzai
post Feb 27 2018, 03:15 AM

QUOTE(duke_hunt @ Feb 20 2018, 03:38 PM)
22mm atty or 24mm atty?

u might wanna try bonza rda..

heard that its quite good, or the pulse 24, or even druga..
At the moment im using pulse 24mm it pretty in term of flavour n airflow

oldkidzai
post Feb 27 2018, 03:20 AM

it that LG HG2??
oldkidzai
post Feb 27 2018, 03:23 AM

Hi everyone i wanna ask do anyone know where can i get nic 100mg/ml 100%VG in kl
SonnyCooL
post Feb 27 2018, 08:44 AM

Web Bastard

QUOTE(arr9ow @ Feb 26 2018, 10:40 PM)
from FB auction bro. a nice cheap clone dual batt squonk kit if you can live with hit/miss firing button.
Not really, if u know how mech work n add some spacer inbetwen...
oldkidzai
post Feb 27 2018, 12:42 PM

QUOTE(real lee @ Feb 27 2018, 06:37 AM)
vaperstuff shah alam....but due to kkm kacau ..they only sell to known custermer...but u can try
is there anyone close to vaperstuff shah alam ??
arr9ow
post Feb 27 2018, 02:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Feb 27 2018, 08:44 AM)
Not really, if u know how mech work n add some spacer inbetwen...
Teach me sifoo. teach how to add spacer. Missed using that squonk already. hahaha. Now waiting for new LGH2 and VTC5A to arrive.
arr9ow
post Feb 27 2018, 02:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(oldkidzai @ Feb 27 2018, 03:20 AM)
it that LG HG2??
yes it is. I'm using it for single batt mod before. Than gatal tangan use on dual parallel squonk mech mod. Hahaha. Ignoring those batt marriage rules and doesn't check battery voltage condition on both batt due to simple AWT C2 charger.
deanunited07
post Feb 27 2018, 02:41 PM

Getting Started

guys, im planning to buy Vaporesso SWAG

should i buy full set with Vaporesso NRG tank or

should i buy just the mod and buy lain brand punya tank?

from what i know, this mod can only fit max 23mm tank diameter due to large battery cap, and can help recommend small2 diameter under 23mm RTA/RDA?
duke_hunt
post Feb 27 2018, 04:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(deanunited07 @ Feb 27 2018, 02:41 PM)
guys, im planning to buy Vaporesso SWAG

should i buy full set with Vaporesso NRG tank or

should i buy just the mod and buy lain brand punya tank?

from what i know, this mod can only fit max 23mm tank diameter due to large battery cap, and can help recommend small2 diameter under 23mm RTA/RDA?
before you get the kit, my advice is to youtube for the atty review..
then decide whether to get just the mod or kit..
as for rta/rda, there are a lot of rta comes in 22mm, depending on your preference..
i may suggest kayfun prime/doggystyle/pico, these are flavor atty, clouds medium...
as for rda, most new rda are of 22mm, hussar rda v1, hussar rdta, solo, armor, airlab, haku, gambit and so on..
these are flavor rda, some has tighter draw, so most of them have restricted lung hit, u want airy, go for haku, but to me, there are better atty compared to haku..

82 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0945sec    8.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th March 2019 - 12:52 PM