Xnet
post Jan 15 2019, 05:33 PM

Regular
1,679 posts

QUOTE(kuekwee @ Jan 8 2019, 07:19 PM)
user posted image

New budget POD.
Lost Vape Orion Quest
No DNA chip and cant use .25ohm - a big no go for me.
Prefers my original version.
Reventon
post Jan 15 2019, 05:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,917 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 15 2019, 05:28 PM)
Damn. That doesn't sound like a lemon unit to me. Now I'm hesitant to buy one. Did you exchange it at a retailer or direct to the company itself?

I just find it so odd that my wife's set has had no issues whatsoever. Touch wood. Heh.

Thanks for the info and heads-up man. Appreciate it. Can't really find any proper feedback about this nanostix online.
I change with their agent in kl , i always buy the pods with them. So far i still cant find anything that can replace nanostix. Been looking at JUUL so next trip back home will give it a try.
I am heavy smoker previously so looking for throat hit than anything else. Nanostix throathit is really good tbh compared to most pods system out there.
Will just stick with nanostix at the moment because no other choice and just live with the leaking.
Reventon
post Jan 15 2019, 06:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,917 posts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This is the pods picture i am using currently. It will leak juice , some severe some minor.
Cyclone1
post Jan 15 2019, 08:18 PM

Casual
395 posts

QUOTE(kuekwee @ Jan 15 2019, 04:48 PM)
i use naked, i love salt and other local brand...sorry me not into creamy
What’s flavor of naked you use with Orion?

This post has been edited by Cyclone1: Jan 15 2019, 08:18 PM
kuekwee
post Jan 15 2019, 08:38 PM

Trading for a living
877 posts

i am vaping greenblast salt nit, greenblast 6mg and strawberry 3mg
Cyclone1
post Jan 15 2019, 09:02 PM

Casual
395 posts

QUOTE(kuekwee @ Jan 15 2019, 08:38 PM)
i am vaping greenblast salt nit, greenblast 6mg and strawberry 3mg
Thanks bro for your recommendation. Will try to look for this flavor and try it out. By the way, did you also use freebase juice on the Orion?
kuekwee
post Jan 15 2019, 09:23 PM

Trading for a living
877 posts

QUOTE(Cyclone1 @ Jan 15 2019, 09:02 PM)
Thanks bro for your recommendation. Will try to look for this flavor and try it out. By the way, did you also use freebase juice on the Orion?
yes i use freebase too...so far ok
marquis
post Jan 15 2019, 09:33 PM

Flower Power!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(Reventon @ Jan 15 2019, 05:50 PM)
I change with their agent in kl , i always buy the pods with them. So far i still cant find anything that can replace nanostix. Been looking at JUUL so next trip back home will give it a try.
I am heavy smoker previously so looking for throat hit than anything else. Nanostix throathit is really good tbh compared to most pods system out there.
Will just stick with nanostix at the moment because no other choice and just live with the leaking.
I'm looking at the juul option as well but seems like it isn't too popular here. Which means it'll be hard to get the ancillaries.

The nanostix is a good supplement to my existing kit since there are times when I still crave a cigarette. Initially thought I'd try the justfog mini but honestly it's just a miniature vape kit like the AIO of olds.

Could it be possible that this particular agent has a batch of faulty stock? My wife has gone through two sets (so six pods total), and her friends are in a similar spot. No one else has complained yet though.

Just throwing the idea out there.

QUOTE(Reventon @ Jan 15 2019, 06:20 PM)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This is the pods picture i am using currently. It will leak juice , some severe some minor.
Could it be the o-ring got unseated? My wife's pod has a similar crack from my forcefully disassembling the pod laugh.gif
Reventon
post Jan 16 2019, 12:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,917 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 15 2019, 09:33 PM)
I'm looking at the juul option as well but seems like it isn't too popular here. Which means it'll be hard to get the ancillaries.

The nanostix is a good supplement to my existing kit since there are times when I still crave a cigarette. Initially thought I'd try the justfog mini but honestly it's just a miniature vape kit like the AIO of olds.

Could it be possible that this particular agent has a batch of faulty stock? My wife has gone through two sets (so six pods total), and her friends are in a similar spot. No one else has complained yet though.

Just throwing the idea out there.
Could it be the o-ring got unseated? My wife's pod has a similar crack from my forcefully disassembling the pod laugh.gif
No idea , this is my latest pods which i bought last month. Its been like this since sept stock. I use about 5 pack of pods per month. The cracked pod head is okay for me, just the leaking is annoying. Complained to the agent and they have no idea as well why current stock have such problem.
marquis
post Jan 16 2019, 07:40 AM

Flower Power!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(Reventon @ Jan 16 2019, 12:28 AM)
No idea , this is my latest pods which i bought last month. Its been like this since sept stock. I use about 5 pack of pods per month. The cracked pod head is okay for me, just the leaking is annoying. Complained to the agent and they have no idea as well why current stock have such problem.
I did a bit more looking into the justfog mini. I think it might actually be a viable option. It's small but not as slim as the nano stix. Simplicity to use, the nanostix still wins hands down though.

Have you checked if the leak is caused by the o-ring?
apisfires
post Jan 16 2019, 08:54 AM

PengUlar
3,104 posts

leaking usually by o ring.. thats normal
usually manufacturer will give spare o ring to use
Reventon
post Jan 16 2019, 12:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,917 posts

QUOTE(marquis @ Jan 16 2019, 07:40 AM)
I did a bit more looking into the justfog mini. I think it might actually be a viable option. It's small but not as slim as the nano stix. Simplicity to use, the nanostix still wins hands down though.

Have you checked if the leak is caused by the o-ring?
Checked several times , leak caused by the crack within the pod itself. The transparent part have hairline crack. Not as bad as the black tip part but sufficient enough for the juice to keep dripping out. If the leak in contact with some sort of absorbant like cloth or tissue. It will be drained out in matter of minutes lol.
I have one smoant as well but just cant find any good salt nic with good TH. That is why i still use nanostix even thou the leaking make me crazy.
marquis
post Jan 16 2019, 04:41 PM

Flower Power!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(Reventon @ Jan 16 2019, 12:25 PM)
Checked several times , leak caused by the crack within the pod itself. The transparent part have hairline crack. Not as bad as the black tip part but sufficient enough for the juice to keep dripping out. If the leak in contact with some sort of absorbant like cloth or tissue. It will be drained out in matter of minutes lol.
I have one smoant as well but just cant find any good salt nic with good TH. That is why i still use nanostix even thou the leaking make me crazy.
Bloody hell. That's some bad qc on their end. I guess if buying the pods must open at the shop itself to inspect.

Thanks for the info man. Appreciate it
apisfires
post Jan 16 2019, 06:04 PM

PengUlar
3,104 posts

QUOTE(ZeneticX @ Jan 13 2019, 02:44 PM)
have you encountered problem where you smoke normally, then you switch it off. after a while when you turn it back on to smoke, the red LED will blink 3 times saying the atomizer is not connected? need to reinstall the whole pod... I've loosen the connecter + coil part and so far its fine
i can confirm this lol
ingat rosak rupanya atomizer didn't fit properly hahahahah
just happen today when i want to clean coil with hot water

ZeneticX
post Jan 16 2019, 10:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,641 posts

QUOTE(apisfires @ Jan 16 2019, 06:04 PM)
i can confirm this lol
ingat rosak rupanya atomizer didn't fit properly hahahahah
just happen today when i want to clean coil with hot water
after i loosen the atomizer + coil part abit, so far I haven't encountered the problem. just dont tighten it too much and it will fit in well with the contact pins. but it will be a bit harder to remove after this
apisfires
post Jan 16 2019, 11:26 PM

PengUlar
3,104 posts

QUOTE(ZeneticX @ Jan 16 2019, 10:38 PM)
after i loosen the atomizer + coil part abit, so far I haven't encountered the problem. just dont tighten it too much and it will fit in well with the contact pins. but it will be a bit harder to remove after this
oh i see
incubus69
post Jan 17 2019, 09:29 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(Reventon @ Jan 14 2019, 08:29 PM)
Been using nanostix as well but quality degrade alot. Pods leaking like no tomorrow. Lost count how many pods emptied by itself because of leaking and worst is the juice leak into the chip caused it malfunction.
I found that now their pods all break on the black tip. It does serve me quite well but the leaking is just turn me off.
exactly bro, their pods quality have become worst and worst. leak like fcuk. i'm on hazelnut coffee all the time. i might think to shift to Ncig or Akso pods. anyone try before.
Ncig looks really cool though.
incubus69
post Jan 17 2019, 09:36 AM

45 posts

same here. im still live with it bcos i can't find any better throat hit pods other than nanostix. but recently in this market, i found that there is a new pods call Ncig but they only come in 4 types of flavor. i think i might give it a try. hopefully my rm150 is worth for it
kuekwee
post Jan 17 2019, 11:25 AM

Trading for a living
877 posts

user posted image

Switch back to normal mod for awhile...POD cant satisfy me lol.
D_L
post Jan 17 2019, 03:58 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

wow..already v36

119 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0809sec    1.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 02:12 AM