Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

vincentSEH83
post Mar 5 2018, 10:12 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(robinhood @ Mar 5 2018, 09:02 AM)
Visited the 360 Club House too. It is indeed amazing. I wonder whether EcoWorld will build one too for its residents. Heard from Yvonne last time that EcoWorld has the intention to build a sports centre soon. But looking at the rate of people moving in now, I think it could be beyond 2020.
SPS start built the guardhouse when the second phase of house vpe on early of 2017 and two year after first phase vpe. For EM, I feel they should start building their sport center on 2019 onwards and hope the move in rate is increase for cradleton & tenderfield.
vincentSEH83
post Mar 5 2018, 10:16 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(propertyowner @ Mar 4 2018, 11:52 PM)
Ya referring to 2-tier roundabout and thanks samkor for explaining both. It makes the entry to EM inconvenient at the moment, no wonder they are also quiet recently.

Agreed that it is a good event, surprise with the huge crowds and first time visiting the club's swimming pool area is amazing, nice 360 view at night to surround semenyih scenery.

Can see many enjoyed it even non-chinese, as most stalls provide free foods/games/gifts plus the limited SPS chopsticks as door gifts. Many show houses were opened for viewing too.

Also spent some time looking at their new welcome centre and showcase, undeniably it gives higher confidence on the commercial outlook and township development. Believe that once occupancy and population have slowly build up, with more phased VP then there will be gradual demand for ppl looking for eatery, convenience shops, and entertainments/mall. SPS is on the right track, this is what I feel now.

Cheers.
SPS is cash rich company so they have enough budget to built at one of the biggest clubhouse in klang valley and also able to organize such successful CNY event on last weekend. Compare with last year, this year CNY event is more well organize and better food arrangement. Their Kingville Bungalow is nice...EW is a new company and capital may no strong as SPS. This is why they may on hold some of the development in township until more ppl move in...
vincentSEH83
post Mar 5 2018, 04:44 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BRE @ Mar 5 2018, 04:25 PM)
Nt moving in bro such a nice township?
Bro BRE, lots of investor at Cradleton...this is why the move in rate still pretty low....
vincentSEH83
post Apr 19 2018, 04:10 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(akh731 @ Apr 19 2018, 03:23 PM)
If saying 100mm in hour, why ecohill no water park issue?
Strange.
Better to ask third party to review,
it could be drain system design issue and also another thing will be ecohill located at higher land compare to Eco Majestic. The drain done by Setia slso pretty deep. This also help to prevent extremely heavy rain.
vincentSEH83
post Jul 3 2018, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Longshot @ Jun 29 2018, 08:47 PM)
Hopefully not.
Any updates on the school?
EM school is not impacted as EM school is moving from beranang and not new school which highlighted by Minister. The construction for EM school has been started so it wont be stop. Furthermore, EM school is not under 10 + 6 school listing too.

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Jul 3 2018, 09:48 AM
vincentSEH83
post Jul 31 2018, 09:38 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(blueberry09 @ Jul 31 2018, 08:39 AM)
Hi all,
I'm considering to buy eco majestic either merrydale or classic home mellowood. But some said there's unpleasant smell when the wind blow during evening, may I know existing owner who stay in eco majestic have such problem,? And is it nice to stay for own stay. If working in kl, How long do u take to reach kl city if peak working hours ? Please advise as we want to know more before we decide on this property for own stay. Thanks
Usually my wife take around 1 hours during morning peak hours from Setia Ecohill to her office at Jalan Raja Chulan and around 1 hours come back to SEH after work. Unless it is a raining heavy day then it will take more than 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Faster route on morning: Lekas -> Cheras Kajang Highway -> Lebuhraya Salak -> Smart Tunnel on morning time and it will need to pay around RM5.60 per trip. Yes. There is unpleasant smell during early morning/evening time and believe it is coming from palm oil factory nearby. Believe that EM JMB has log complaints to Government on this issue.

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Jul 31 2018, 09:41 AM
vincentSEH83
post Jul 31 2018, 10:10 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jul 31 2018, 10:02 AM)
how often does klang valley rain? devil.gif

also lorry and car break down, accidents dan macam macam.
Depend on your luck lo..so far this jul month quite ok..haha..after EKVE & SUKE complete, it will help a lot on cheras area traffic also..

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Jul 31 2018, 10:11 AM
vincentSEH83
post Jul 31 2018, 10:24 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jul 31 2018, 10:17 AM)
I thought yesterday morning was raining cat and dog, no?
Yes but there is no heavy jam on morning but i think the raining only start at KL area after my wife reach office around 8am.
vincentSEH83
post Jul 31 2018, 10:32 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BRE @ Jul 31 2018, 09:59 AM)
How far d factory frm em n seh? Doubt there will b changes unless gomen ask them 2 move or take steps 2 minimize/eliminate d smell
Believe that new Energy & Environmental minister YB Bee Yin is currently look at odours issue which raised by resident from segamat area due to palm oil factory too. She say new rule need to setup and discussion is on going now.
vincentSEH83
post Jul 31 2018, 11:07 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BRE @ Jul 31 2018, 11:04 AM)
Yes hopefully new ph ministers will do what d previous gomen failed 2 do. D problem is unavoidable if prop is too near these factories
I believe YB Bee Yin is capable ppl and cannot compare her with those donkey ex-minister...haha
vincentSEH83
post Aug 1 2018, 10:52 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(blueberry09 @ Jul 31 2018, 09:33 PM)
Thank you all for the feedback. For the unpleasant smell, is it occur only short period of time or quite long like half n hour or more ?
Actually depend on wind also..sometime just few minutes but actual how long i no really calculate as i din open my window when at home so those odours din flow in into my house. Plus my house having air purifier so not really impacted unless ppl really stand outside of house.
vincentSEH83
post Aug 29 2018, 03:31 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Aug 21 2018, 07:22 PM)
Each precint should have 20%++ occupancy and many renovations are ongoing... The situation here should be getting better and better.

The legal dispute is a thing in the past... I was informed that the current excavation works are due to soil settlement issue near the swan-sculpture roundabout but the timing... ahem... hehehe... 🤔😈👿
I feel if EW is gentlement enough, they should not block the road for ppl to enter Setia Ecohill 2 area. EW & Setia Ecohill 2 is target different kind of customer and why need to do so. FYI. I am requesting by SP Setia staff to sign petition letter to MPKJ to request MPKJ's help on road closure issue. Although I am not Setia Ecohill2 buyer but i feel they are innocent in this case.

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Aug 29 2018, 05:06 PM
vincentSEH83
post Oct 17 2018, 03:23 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Myocean @ Oct 17 2018, 01:11 PM)
I didn't Buy ecohill2 but I did go to south Creek when it's launch ....I not referring to t houses I am referring to t south Creek park it's smaller then expected n t HTC just behind t park cause I took some photos previously...Yeah  u look at t ecohill 2 plan there is some should be some like house opposite of t park but t SA claim there is just empty land No HTC so went there have a look at it.....Unless I read t ecohill2 plan wrongly if not t link house by t park is next to HTC
In term of location, SEH1 is better than SEH2. Near future Ecohill Walk Mall, Ecohill Taipan, Tesco & Etc. Clubhouse also located at SEH1.
vincentSEH83
post Oct 17 2018, 03:27 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Myocean @ Oct 17 2018, 01:21 PM)
If u want lifestyl, noisy n good transportation cheras n.midvalley area is t place u should pick..... semenyih is more like retire lifestyle , greenery(maybe❩, fresh air (still got palm oil polluted smell not as clean as u hope for❩ n quiet life n just relax
The food of choice at Semenyih is lesser and dun have big food court like cheras, setapak or kepong. Anyway, cheras C180 still within driving distance and gt lots of choice there. Everyone also hope can bought house at desa park city or other G&G at kepong/cheras area but the house price is totally not affordable for landed property in those area. It is close to 1M for double storey with G&G in kepong/cheras.
vincentSEH83
post Oct 18 2018, 09:05 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 17 2018, 08:49 PM)
stay in semenyih drive to c180 for meal??????

sorry at best I can do this once a month. unless its your return from work routine.

I don't hope to buy house at dpc.
haha..i always go c180 for dinner and take around 20 minutes only. DPC is just an example but any proper G&G at Kepong/Cheras is not affordable.
vincentSEH83
post Oct 18 2018, 09:05 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 17 2018, 08:49 PM)
stay in semenyih drive to c180 for meal??????

sorry at best I can do this once a month. unless its your return from work routine.

I don't hope to buy house at dpc.
haha..i always go c180 for dinner and take around 20 minutes only. DPC is just an example but any proper G&G at Kepong/Cheras is not affordable.
vincentSEH83
post Oct 18 2018, 04:50 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 18 2018, 04:19 PM)
i think during sunday or during midnight... to go to KLCC really just need 30-40 mins depending on the speed you fly and clear roads all the way... tried once before go straight down to KLCC from my fren's house at SEH on a sunday morning...
Usually my wife take 1 hours from Jalan Raja Chulan back to SEH on after work peak hours (5.30pm to 6pm) unless it is heavy rain day then it may need 1.5 hours to 2 hours. I think quite reasonable as last time i stay at setapak also need more than 1 hours to back home although just 10km from my office to my house.

As long as she left sharp on 5.30pm and will manage to reach Jalan Loke Yew & enter contra lane. When you enter contra lane, the traffic will smooth toward to Kajang/Semenyih.

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Oct 18 2018, 05:01 PM
vincentSEH83
post Oct 18 2018, 04:53 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(gks @ Oct 18 2018, 04:45 PM)
What happened to the claim by some forumners can reach KL in 45 —60min?
It is achievable within 60 mins before Jalan Sultan Ismail change to two way on last month. We leave the house on 7am and usually she reach office around 8am.
My wife use the following route and able to reach her office at Jalan Raja Chulan during morning peak hours last time.

Lekas Highway-> Cheras Kajang Highway -> Salak Expressway -> Smart Tunnel -> Jalan Sultan Ismail

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Oct 18 2018, 04:57 PM
vincentSEH83
post Oct 18 2018, 04:59 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 18 2018, 04:56 PM)
smart tunnel expensive loh….
Maybe you think SMART Tunnel is expensive but you also need to consider your petrol also spent more for additional 30 minutes if using normal route.
There is a lots of ppl from puchong/bukit Jalil/Seremban using SMART Tunnel on daily basis and even SMART Tunnel also consider quite many cars during morning time.

There is cost total RM5.60 on morning but it will reduce the time that we suffer jam on the road. I believe even you stay at puchong also need spent RM4.80 for LDP plus SMART tunnel.

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Oct 18 2018, 05:03 PM
vincentSEH83
post Oct 18 2018, 05:25 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 18 2018, 05:05 PM)
expensive doesn't mean don't use lah….don't jump over the gun please.

how much your wife spend on tolls and tunnel two ways per day?
My wife only use SMART Tunnel on morning time last time and after work no need use SMART Tunnel. She spend RM8.20 two ways per day (RM5.60 for morning & RM2.60 (Lekas & Cheras Kajang) on afternoon.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1487sec    2.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 08:29 PM