Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

spoiltbrat
post Mar 18 2018, 09:15 PM

36 posts

Looks like Merrydale handover quite happening - any owners from Merrydale can share their experience so far?
Merrydale Handover

spoiltbrat
post Apr 22 2018, 06:30 PM

36 posts

I spoken to the sales guy of EM last December about the move in rate of cradleton. He said about 90-100. That's about 20%... Dunno how true is this.
spoiltbrat
post Apr 30 2018, 12:27 AM

36 posts

Was told that commercial center and Japanese grocer got pushed to 2020. #dissapointed
spoiltbrat
post May 6 2018, 09:50 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ May 6 2018, 05:35 PM)
Please double check again. Sports club and Japanese Retain Chain will be ready by end of 2019. Construction already started senyap-senyap. LOL
Sales Advisor told me that day wo. She say because they need to wait for more tenant to move in then only make sense for the business entities to come in hence pushed to 2020. Anyways if it's 2019 then will be good as I'm expecting mellowwood folks like myself to move in by then.

spoiltbrat
post May 6 2018, 09:52 PM

36 posts

BTW. Need some advise here. As the school will start by 2021. How does the first batch of students register ler.? They need to register by 2019 ( 5yo). But with the school still not ready, how to register ler?
spoiltbrat
post May 8 2018, 09:13 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ May 7 2018, 05:29 PM)
I think can transfer after that once the school is completed...  Last time said school will be ready by end of 2019, now suddenly to 2021 already?  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif

Apparently building completion slated by mid 2020 hence first year operations starts 2021. This is the only school within the vicinity else have to go to semenyih town.
spoiltbrat
post Jun 8 2018, 02:38 PM

36 posts

Got billed 2D for Mellowwood today. It's like progress every month.
Anyone can share from 2D to VP for other like cradleton /merrydale agak how long ya?
Just wanna know and prep accordingly

This post has been edited by spoiltbrat: Jun 8 2018, 03:00 PM
spoiltbrat
post Jun 29 2018, 08:35 AM

36 posts

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018...ot-a-huge-cost/

Wondering whether the school in EM is affected by this
spoiltbrat
post Oct 24 2018, 08:31 PM

36 posts

Hi Folks,
Would like to seek advise from fellow owners/future owners of SEH & EM. Currently owner of Mellowood which will only be ready by 2019.
However I have a child who will be going to Standard 1 Primary by 2021 which means we will need to register / apply my kid to primary school by early 2019

Predicament here is Ton Fah will only be ready by mid-2020 and probably next nearest would be Sin Min
i) How do I apply for Ton Fah since they are not located in EM yet? Or do we get my kid to go to Sin Min first?
ii) As the house is not ready by 2019 (assuming year end) - how do we prove that our current residential address is in EM?
iii) Heard for Selangor, it is just online and we do not need to physically go to the school? Is this True or advisable?
iii) Still contemplating between Ton Fah (nearer distance with supposedly newer facilities) vs Sin Min (established school)

Is there any guidelines that we can follow with regards to the predicament that I am facing?
spoiltbrat
post Oct 24 2018, 08:50 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Oct 24 2018, 08:36 PM)
I would say go for sin min first, as the ton fah 2020 completion date is just an estimation.. might be delayed too.. do not 'play2' with ur child education  biggrin.gif

btw, since u bought mellowood, what is the maintenance fees like per month? and would you mind sharing the price of house before and after discount?
thanks - just my concern is that not sure how do I apply for my kid in Semenyih as the house is not ready by then.

As for maintenance fee - we didn't ask but I think is about 18cents / 20 cents per sqrft
Price wise is about RM 908K before discount - i think is 6% discount

spoiltbrat
post Oct 26 2018, 07:04 AM

36 posts

Heard that an oil factory about few km away has a discharge of smelly fumes which affected parts of EM, SEH and another area.
Residents has been working with the factory to resolve this problem.
From this case, it is evident that some ppl know half part of the story and blow a big deal out of it whilst the owners who knows the full story doesn't care much to layan this forum anymore as they converse privately in their WA group.
spoiltbrat
post Oct 26 2018, 08:59 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(bulibuli @ Oct 26 2018, 08:34 AM)
The funny part is both Ecoworld and SPS dun care about the pollution there
They do nothing and keep selling their houses by using fresh air as their selling point  notworthy.gif
+1
spoiltbrat
post Nov 3 2018, 05:01 PM

36 posts

Pass thru EM today. Prep all over the place for Tun visit Tmr. Managed to peek and saw something about FundMyHome... Also drove pass Swan roundabout over to SEH 2. Beautiful place indeed. Personally feel the stretch of SEH 1, EM and SEH 2 quite nice.
spoiltbrat
post Nov 4 2018, 09:08 AM

36 posts

LGE spotted too
Attached Image

This post has been edited by spoiltbrat: Nov 4 2018, 09:23 AM
spoiltbrat
post Nov 4 2018, 09:22 AM

36 posts

I think EM only. In FB live now.
Attached Image
spoiltbrat
post Nov 4 2018, 09:23 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(soolim88 @ Nov 4 2018, 09:11 AM)
Any idea what's this fundmyhome?
Heard it's for house 400k and below
spoiltbrat
post Nov 4 2018, 11:08 AM

36 posts

Launch of FundMyHome programme.
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018...me-home-owners/

This post has been edited by spoiltbrat: Nov 4 2018, 01:41 PM
spoiltbrat
post Nov 20 2018, 02:15 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(chewht @ Nov 20 2018, 02:05 PM)
I bought at 973K,  size of 22×80. I feel very comfortable with the surrounding and neighborhood.  Low density of population.

Less hectic environment as compared with staying within the vicinity of KL,  although it takes slightly longer to reach EM (after work).

I have tried twice last week traveling from offfice after work (6pm to 7pm)

1. KL city centre > 22 km > To existing home = 50 min

and compare with

2. KL city centre > 43 km > To EM = 57 min
Greetings and Welcome to the community fellow Mellowwood neighbor!
Excited to know someone who have joined in and appreciate your sharing of the traveling time as well. Next year we hope to have another route option via EKVE which hopefully can help to cut the traveling time further.

spoiltbrat
post Nov 29 2018, 09:14 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 29 2018, 07:34 PM)
Honesrly how many buyers of em stay near em b4 they bought there?

How does one know if he or she doesnt live there before?
Knowing the fact of say 42kms and self experience driving the 42kms 2 per day 5 times per week is totally different.

If you dont know me, pls dun assume that i am only keyboard hero. What do i get to gain out of this advices?

Em buyers already committed. What else can they said now?
Advice - guidance or recommendations offered with regard to prudent action.

It is considered advice when you give constructive comments/recommendations. But if you have nothing but mere negative comments without proper recommendations, it is no longer advice but just being nuisance especially for a non-owner to start with.

Your point on - People loath driving long distance for work is not worth the trouble - many people has already responded in this thread.
Different people has different perspective/context. Distance is a perspective, some people can tolerate while some others can't. At the end of the day, it is how people dealt with the choice they have made. Most are mature enough to weigh pros and cons and make an informed decision.

You are entitled to your opinion and so does other people - so please respect other people choices. The very least that we would expect - at least some constructive comments with enough substance. Or at least advise people to go and try to drive over and have a look and experience do enough research.

You are right that this is a public forum where you are entitled to voice your opinion - but at the same time be prepared to be judged too.

No offence, but I normally appreciate when I read people who have constructive comments which is why I have great respect to people like samkor, JasonCat and even DiverLim ...

spoiltbrat
post Nov 30 2018, 06:18 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 30 2018, 02:25 AM)
Only owners can comment ah? I thought all owners already joined the em wassup group jor….good news are all there, I presumed.
how can distance be prospective? 42kms is 42kms. you can take a traffic free 42kms road or traffic jam 42kms road. No way 42kms can magically shorten to 24kms

I already told you guys I bought a place 38kms to Klcc, and after 7 yrs, I gave up. Mind you, I don't even travel 38kms. usually just 12 to 20kms only. And the toll.....day in day out......by the time you arrived home, you dun see any nice nice streetscape and landscape already. bcos your mind is too tired.

Diver Lim's constructive comments? he was bullied so many times here by criticising EM despite he has home here. please read back version 1 2 3.

there is no such thing as constructive comments. you like the comment, its constructive. You don't like the comment, its hater and keyboard warrior. As simple as this.

my  comment is nothing against EM or EW as I did buy from EW.

its the travel distance and a lot of people suffered from depression that they don't even know, especially men.
my advice is not constructive just bcos you don't like to know my content, as simply as that.

and my advice is not targeting those already bought EM, its more for potential buyers. Think and do more research b4 commit. all those nice nice streetscape and landscape are just camourflage.
All are welcome to comments - definitely. This is a public forum anyways. Everyone are entitled to their opinion - and at the same time their opinion can be judged too. The very least is if one can healthily discuss points and provide suggestive ideas instead of making this as a bashing arena.

Few discussion points, if i may -
i) Quantitative wise - distance is 42km - granted. Qualitative wise, there are many people who can actually live with travelling longer distance. It is all about context whether people can adapt to this or not. If yes, why not let them have that choice? Are you saying people who live in Klang, Subang Jaya and even Seremban 2 who constantly travel to KL City has tendency to go into depression? Mind you, I work in KLCC (twin towers to be exact) - I have colleagues who have been travelling even as far as Seremban 2 - and they have been doing this for more than 20 years. When I ask them why, they said they prefer the environment within their house vs KL. Yes, it can be taxing but when you get used to it; it is OK - so it goes back to how they adapt. A customer of mine who is a very senior personnel in the largest banking institution in the country have been traveling from Seremban2 to KL for about 20 years. I would reckon he might be the few last person who will potentially go depressed. His wise advise is - it is all about adaptability of oneself - if he/she can accept and adapt the need to travel the distance - why not

ii) Diver Lim - sorry bro need to discuss you abit - his comments have been stingingly harsh especially earlier times but do be mindful that he at least at times he made some suggestive comments. Ya, he did bash up EM - but at times he did share some constructive thoughts.

iii) Constructive comment IS constructive comment - and at times it is about framing your context too. Your comments can be nastily negative, but what would you suggest to people? Take the distance for instance - when my fellow friends ask me about why am I not worried about the travelling - I told them of course I am worried, and yes - distance is definitely one of the biggest factor before I decided to buy there but I also need to weigh other factor on why I would want to relocate from Ampang to Semenyih. What can be my travelling options for me and my wife? For example - me being a tech-sales guy and I need to travel around and my time is flexi - i can travel in off peak hours. Whereas my wife works office hours - perhaps she can drive to nearest MRT and commute from there. So perhaps this can be a way for us to adapt to life after relocating. Mind you that I have also take into consideration of other more pressing matters that goes beyond distance - and the weighing of those options were very long. Let's just say - when i started to have a look Merrydale just launched, when I buy - Mellowood Classic Homes was launched.

iv) Now for the first time I see something "positive" from your comment - Think and do more research b4 commit. … but if you can add more advise on what are the actions/steps that one can do in their research will be very helpful. I think many interested buyers will definitely want to know how experience people like your good-self would advise them on what and HOW they should be doing their research.

v) I don't hate your comments despite that being negative - as a matter of fact I am indifferent as like what you said "already buy liao" - but to be fair to potential buyers who want real good advise - I think (and perhaps) if you could frame your context from a blunt criticism towards a criticism with suggestion … I reckon many people would appreciate your comments significantly more - lovers or haters alike … i guess ...

Lastly, yalor ... I also waiting to be in WhatsApp just that JasonCat gor don't accept Mellowood people - else I think I will probably kepoh in WA more ... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by spoiltbrat: Nov 30 2018, 06:19 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0926sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 11:12 AM