Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

robinhood
post Mar 5 2018, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Visited the 360 Club House too. It is indeed amazing. I wonder whether EcoWorld will build one too for its residents. Heard from Yvonne last time that EcoWorld has the intention to build a sports centre soon. But looking at the rate of people moving in now, I think it could be beyond 2020.
robinhood
post May 12 2018, 11:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(propertyowner @ May 11 2018, 10:58 PM)
[attachmentid=9789106]

Just come across the progress photo for Apartments in EM.

The facade is so plain, with boring design and lacking features if compared to what SP Setia delivered. 

I remember Setia Alam's Seri series* like Seri Jati won some awards.

Hopefully EW planted enough trees and some landscaping otherwise it just look like flats.  biggrin.gif
Don't expect too much from Rumah Selangorku projects. More importantly is whether they will be able to meet the expectations of the buyers there. I was told the response of Harmoni was indeed very good.

robinhood
post Jul 21 2018, 10:27 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(phearfiery @ Jul 16 2018, 01:08 PM)
Hi fellow sifus!

Me and my fiancee is looking for new house, went to Kaseh height, One park, Kajang east, brogania and lastly eco forest. We really like the Eco Forest 30x62 for less than 700k which comes with help2own thingy. Any advice before deciding? We doing own business so most of them time can do at home but sometime will travel to KL maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Is eco world really that bad? I went and see everything quite premium and not bad. Although i I have not went to Sp setia yet. Along the way to eco forest SP setia seems to have really big project going on as well. Should I have a look at more properties or Ecoforest is a good deal? Buying for own stay though. They did mention also 2021 can go KL via Lekas eco majestic. Please advice sifu! Thanks!
Projects by Ecoworld is niche and my experience with them has been pleasant and customer service is top notch although rectification works need improvement. Was on the hunt for investment at Eco Forest after my first purchase at Eco Majestic. The latest 10:70 scheme is good to assist potential buyers to secure a loan. However, you have to plan carefully especially the 5th year whereby your monthly instalment might be doubled.
robinhood
post Sep 12 2018, 12:34 PM

Getting Started

Basically, EM is a good place to stay. If you are thinking to flip and looking at profit within the next 2 years from your purchase, then you 'mang' 'mang' 'dung'.

robinhood
post Sep 19 2018, 09:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Sep 19 2018, 10:52 AM)
Can wait for this brand new virgin condition lelong unit:

21, Jalan Eco Majestic 8/2C, Eco Majestic, 43500 Semenyih
Reserve price 🔥🔥RM 720,000🔥🔥
Freehold
1949 sqft
Intermediate unit
Auction:  25-Sep-2018 (Tue)
Actual pics:
(Notice the exposed wiring? Van most probably is neighbor punya)

user posted image

user posted image
That is Merrydale Type C. Build up size is 2463 sqft not 1949sqft.
robinhood
post Nov 21 2018, 09:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chewht @ Nov 19 2018, 05:16 PM)
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum/group. I just bought Mellowood Park Homes last week.

Do share new information as I am new to Semenyih and EM.

Thank you very much.
Welcome to EM. Mine is Merrydale. Reason I bought EM was the peace and wonderful landscapes this place offers. Traffic issues are subjective. Yes, it's quite far from the place I used to stay where travel to my workplace is around half and hour at 7.30am. Now, it will take me to my workplace around 45 minutes at 6am. Well, some sacrifice has to be made. If peace is what you are looking for, this is the right place. Nice food and some weekend back to nature activities are abundant around this area.
robinhood
post Nov 29 2018, 05:06 PM

Getting Started

It is just sad to see most of the comments are not from those staying in EM. I believed most are just keyboard warriors or competitors without knowing the facts. In short, nothing is perfect and those who bought EM should know the downside already. Being far is very much dependent on that person's schedule. job nature, job location etc...
robinhood
post Nov 30 2018, 04:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 29 2018, 08:55 PM)
so before u bought EM u already staying nearby semenyih travelling to KL on daily basis? when something bad about ur township came and you automatically determine ppl are keyboard warriors... and i wonder who is the 'warrior' here actually... lol
Never expect my simple comments could actually send the worm out. lol
Siapa yang makan cili, dia yang rasa pedas biggrin.gif Actually, I see it in the perspective that you guys are just plain jealous. brows.gif

I believe people who stayed in EM should have made calculated decisions to purchase a property there be it for own stay or investment. More so, if you are staying there. Whatever it is, I am one of the owners and is pretty aware of the downside. Nevertheless, this is a sacrifice I can make for a better environment since I am looking at a peaceful and quiet place. Overall, I think EW have delivered most of their promises although responses on defects could be slow (depending on which aspects). Customer service and security are up to my expectation too.

Coupled with top notch landscape and remarkable customer service has made me swayed my decision to purchase from EW although I have place a booking at Tropicana Heights earlier. Many in my precinct are starting their renovation now. I am quite confident by 2nd half of next year, more than 200 units should be occupied by then.

This post has been edited by robinhood: Nov 30 2018, 04:53 PM
robinhood
post Dec 1 2018, 09:01 AM

Getting Started

My opinion is that buying a property in EM nowadays for investment could be a challenge as the cloud of property oversupply is still abundant. Not only in Semenyih, but everwhere in Malaysia. One must be out of their mind if they think they can make quick bucks from the property sector easily. But I think things will change for better in the next 5 years as I see EW development work is still in progress. For example, I am glad that EW also fulfilled their promise of the 2 man-made lake outside my precinct. Most of the developers would have already run away like the developer (Danau Lumayan) of my first property. Luckily they have DBKL as their shining star to maintain the place. Sometimes, working closely with politicians can yield wonders you know. The move by SEH and EW at the moment is the right move as I see faces of these people are everywhere at the main roads around SEH and EW.
robinhood
post Dec 3 2018, 09:34 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Dec 1 2018, 10:09 AM)
nobody actually debating abt leng leng landscape and streetscape of Em and SEH here lah bro. why you keep on repeating yourself?

on the issue of not making investment sense, of course its way MUCH EASiER to talk it now on fact, but 3 to 4 years ago, how many actually knew what would happen in 3 to 4 yrs time? like you proudly decalared now that 'thingns will change for better in the next 5 years'...….seriously? tis is the exact sentiment when ppl 1st bought EM 5 yrs ago also thinking the same. How wonderful.
Are you trying to convince us that we have made a wrong decision by purchasing a property in EM? You tell us thousands of bad things in EM but do you actually stay there and gone through the experience as an owner? Or you are trying to sell us alternatives or trying to be a good Samaritan advising us how to deal with our daily lives especially about property related matters. We will appreciate advise on how to protect our investment and our rights as buyers against unscrupulous developers or even the government. Hearing the same thing about how 'ulu' is the place and sad story about auction units caused us more fatigue than the travel. tongue.gif
robinhood
post Dec 6 2018, 06:05 PM

Getting Started

If you work in the golden triangle, even a distance of 10km will take you at least 1 hour. brows.gif I have lots of colleagues who stay in Seremban and staying more than 60km away who have been working happily. For them, it's the same one hour they took to commute. It's all about how one adapt to their lives. Life is full of choices. My advice is one should make informed decisions. If these people can't think for themselves, then it's a case too bad for them.
robinhood
post Dec 11 2018, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(trust4you @ Dec 7 2018, 06:43 PM)
thats the reason you see big boss dont work far away from home. good example is ManUgiggs work as Janitor in Desa park but also stay at desa park sui sui punya corner lot
The best is to stay in the office. Very rich people will hire PA to stay beside his house or even in their house to work for them. brows.gif

robinhood
post Dec 11 2018, 04:38 PM

Getting Started

Buying a property is more than just merely the distance from their work place, school, shopping centre etc. It just shows that those who has been harping on the DISTANCE ONLY is very shallow.

If one is really interested to contribute positively, it would be good to share with us also on the bad and good things about the place, the developer, the amenities, the neighbourhood, surroundings or even the government. Even news on what are the competing developers are doing will be good too. Maybe, we might just want to buy another unit whistling.gif . Real property agents should have a lot of knowledge on this.
robinhood
post Dec 20 2018, 04:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Dec 12 2018, 01:47 PM)
hurt only, not bleed.

its ok. I scarify myself for the greater cause of other home buyers so that their hard earned saving wouldn't go to waste.
Trying to be a martyr here. puke.gif Or you are just another opportunist to gain some publicity hoping EW will pay you off tongue.gif
robinhood
post Jan 3 2019, 08:44 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 2 2019, 02:16 PM)
I think TS should seriously consider to remove the "huat ah" from thread title....
Why??? You no 'huat' only. So don't drag other people along. laugh.gif
robinhood
post Jan 4 2019, 08:38 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 3 2019, 09:20 AM)
please do share what 'huat ah' story you guys experienced in EM.
Nice and serene place to stay. Coupled with top notch landscape and spacious living, I don't think I can find any other place in Klang Valley to suit my needs. As far as I am concern, it is 'Huat' for me. Too bad, you are not in the list due to whatever reasons. I can always understand the fox and the grape story in you. No need to explain laugh.gif

This post has been edited by robinhood: Jan 4 2019, 08:39 AM
robinhood
post Jan 4 2019, 05:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 4 2019, 01:41 PM)
I actually pity for you...…..

need to cross so many mountains and rivers to find EM.

EM not the best lah…..its only the best IF you haven't have the opportunity to live in other better places n claimed whoever that didnt stay here is sour grape.

like just b4 dying also must grab a handful of sand.....die die must win a debate.

you knoow what,,,,,if you want the bestest of ew, try to visit eco sanctuary, this is what i called very nice. or eco ardence. not as good as sanc but close second.
Good or bad is the owner's call. Outsiders can only see and yearn. It's ok I can understand. Cross so many mountains and rivers??? You thought Tibet! laugh.gif

robinhood
post Jan 5 2019, 09:28 AM

Getting Started

Wow, so many sour grapes. I can only wish them my best condolence for those who bought for investment. No matter where you buy, you can forget about flipping especially in the current property climate which is further exacerbated by the govt on scaring away all the investors.

As far as I am concern, I bought for own stay after considering all the factors based on my personal parameters. So for me is a huat. If you can't even afford to pay toll and fuel, then you can forget about buying a landed property here. Might as well stay within your means and there are thousand of choices OUT there. That is why those naysayers are merely foxes who can't reach the grapes.

Everybody has a CHOICE and it's up to them to make. Only you can make a fool out of yourself for whatever decision you make.
robinhood
post Jan 5 2019, 09:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jan 5 2019, 09:31 AM)
both flipping n rental market is not good many places but nett rental wise VERY FEW new places in KV are as BAD as EM!
Will be good to be supported by trusted statistics from a reliable source instead of hunching.
robinhood
post Jan 5 2019, 09:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Thrust @ Jan 5 2019, 09:30 AM)
How about Eco Sanctuary? That place not 'Huat" meh?  biggrin.gif
Yes, please study the prices of the properties at Eco Santuary and Eco Ardence too. Then compare it to EM. You pay for what you get. Then, look at the yield!!! So, huat or not??? brows.gif Beancounter may want to answer this because he loves ES and EA so much. But I am not sure whether he will say that these places are too far or what.... laugh.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1191sec    2.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 07:05 AM