Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

ckg
post Apr 15 2018, 11:04 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(josh88sk @ Apr 15 2018, 05:40 AM)
Hi there,

I am having the same problem, my defects have not been done since VP in Oct 2017 and I can't do anything prior to rectification!

the OIC has been changed numerously (maternity leave, replacement etc etc). I went to my unit today and I reliazed "someone" trashed the food leftover on my fence, and there are numerous ants habitats at the front porch and backyard areas!

My defects:-

a. Wall cracks all over, including the divider with my neighbor!
b. 3-toilet door knots can't be locked
c. 2nd and 3rd room - wall skirting cracked - partially amended.
d. Uneven finishing on the wall especially the 3rd room and master bedroom
e. VERY LOW WATER PRESSURE!!! - the customer care unit keeps telling me to buy water pump! what the heck, is this a requirement to buy water pump for EW properties?
f. Keys for sliding door, I cant use any of those for my sliding door
g. The floor tiles - grout line from 3 mm to 6mm! and uneven floor finishing (the 10 cent cion couldnt get through from tile to tile!
h. Rusty iron grill at backdoor
i. Damaged lower part of main door - they fixed it by PATCHING it with skincoating "clay"!!! unbelievable!
j. Leaking - master bedroom and celetial windows (area)
k. I wanna them to re-paint my exterior wall, now they looked like dalmation! with all the balckspot alll over, i believe its due to grass cutting.

I need help!!! or alternatively, I wanna bring it to the press / tribunal! What do I get to enjoy and I still have to pay mgmt fee!!
Ask your neighbors that has moved in, or anyone around your block? Did they have the same problem and how did they overcome them? Are you part of the owners WhatsApp group? Do they all have issues like yours. Easier to discuss as a group.
ckg
post Aug 30 2018, 11:46 PM

23 posts

Movie time!

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1132sec    2.67    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 11:39 AM