Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

Wobblyblob
post Mar 4 2018, 08:03 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Go and stay in PJ And KL, always traffic jam, congested.

I know I used to stay in Setapak, take 2 hours to reach home from KL city Centre during peak hours.
Wobblyblob
post Mar 17 2018, 11:15 PM

Casual

But live in Semenyih can reach home within 40 - 45 minutes from KL or Mid Valley. 30 - 35 minutes if you live in Sunway Semenyih, Desa Mewah or Kiara Plaza.

From Taman Connaught only 30 minutes and 15 minutes if you live in Sunway Semenyih or Kiara Plaza.
Wobblyblob
post Apr 26 2018, 09:13 PM

Casual

I see at night in EM some residents have moved in based on the lights inside the house, cars at the porch, curtains on the windows and chinese lanterns hanging from the porch compared to 6 months ago when all still kosong.

So people better hurry up move in then only EW have faith and confidence to develop their commercials (shopping mall, EM Lab etc.) and buisnessman see potential in the shop areas.
Wobblyblob
post May 5 2018, 01:58 AM

Casual

Kota Warisan and Dengkil?

I hear Cyberjaya is a failed city and Putrajaya is only good if you are a government servant.

I know this because I heard from people working in Cyberjaya.

And in Sepang and KLIA what is there? Most of it is still jungle and plantation.

Who knows? maybe this Kota Warisan and Dengkil is more ulu-er than Semenyih.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: May 5 2018, 02:01 AM
Wobblyblob
post May 9 2018, 02:10 AM

Casual

Agree with you that Cyberjaya is more of a place to work than to stay. I use to work in Cyberjaya, that´s why I hear a lot of stories about Cyberjaya. Even Cyberjaya is not safe from theft.

BTW alot of Semenyih people also work in Cyberjaya/Putrajaya and some work in Cheras, Balakong, Puchong, KL. I use to travel to and fro from Semenyih to KL and PJ in all my previous jobs by car. Now got MRT even more easier, no need to take car, just park and ride in any of the 3 stops in Kajang.

Semenyih has many industrial areas/clusters. Take a drive around Beranang Industrial Area/Mahkota Industrial Area, Semenyih Town Industrial Area, Sungai Lalang Industrial Area, Bandar Teknologi and you will notice a lot of big Industrial zones. Although not as big as the ones in Glenmarie but as big as the ones or if not bigger than the ones in Puchong, Bandar Pinggiran Subang/Ara Damansara and Bangi. I feel Semenyih Industrial zones are bigger than the ones in Kajang. Theres is also a smaller Industrial area beside Kiara Buisness Centre. So you see, Semenyih has many factories and many export to overseas markets and have websites/webportals on the Internet.

Its good to know that things in EM are finally taking off, THAT IS REALLY GOOD NEWS. Hope it stays that way until chinese school, sports complex, Japanese grocer materialise.

P.S. Compare to 2 months ago, there are more people moving into EM. I see about 4x more lights turned inside houses on at night during my last drive by.
Wobblyblob
post Sep 26 2018, 09:24 PM

Casual

Who wants to go to Nilai?

So far away.

People prefer to have an Aeon here in Semenyih.

Ecomajestic commies will boom in the next few years, just give them time.

Once Aeon Maxivalue, Majestic Lab, Majestic Park and Ecomajestic Megamall complete, the shop areas just next to it will boom.
Wobblyblob
post Sep 28 2018, 06:29 AM

Casual

The last time I drove down to Nilai from KLIA was 1 hour plus, and that was just a one way trip and that is not even the interior of Nilai, no jam.

If highway to Nilai jam, god only knows how long you take to reach there.

Semenyih I can reach from KL in 30 minutes no jam.

Interior of Semenyih like Setia Ecohill 2, Eco Majestic, Kesuma Lakes, Beranang Industrial Estate, Semenyih Parklands, Bandar Mahkota, 45 minutes no jam.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Sep 28 2018, 06:32 AM
Wobblyblob
post Oct 8 2018, 04:40 AM

Casual

SB still not open yet?

So long under renovation??

Even home furnishing/furniture showroom already open in Kiara Plaza within 5 days preparation.

Even furniture shop already built from the ground up within 1 week in beside second hand warehouse/shop somewhere near McDonalds Semenyih.

I agree Starbuck to upmarket for Tesco.

Hope SB/CBTL in future opens new branches in Ecohill Walk and Eco Majestic Megamall.

Wobblyblob
post Oct 8 2018, 04:43 AM

Casual

Hope Cold Storage can open up in Kiara Plaza or Eco Majestic Megamall.

Then can buy lobster and eat everyday.

But first need people move in to EM first.
Wobblyblob
post Oct 8 2018, 05:15 AM

Casual

They should set up some banks in Eco Majestic. Maybe another Public Bank, another Maybank, a RHB, a CIMB.

Better still have Standard Chartered, HSBC or Citibank.

Maybank and Public Bank in Semenyih town always full of people. CIMB ATM in petrol stations around Semenyih always queue up with people.

Not enough Maybank, Public Bank and CIMB in Semenyih.

Can open up in shoplots/shopoffice in EM.
Wobblyblob
post Oct 9 2018, 11:42 AM

Casual

Whatever it is, banks or no banks EM must prosper and develop.

More own stayers/tenants/owners should move in.

More buisnesses should move in also and fill up those shoplots.

KLCC3?

Good idea, after all what was Majestic City planned for? In their original plan and artiste impression they planned to have some tall skyscraper tower buildings. Having a KLCC3 in Majestic City would be a good move.
Wobblyblob
post Oct 9 2018, 03:04 PM

Casual

If Semenyih town banks overcrowded, that means there is still demand for physical banks.

After all, you can't go to a roadside stall and pay for your food using your credit card, debit card or online banking.

I also use online banking but still go to physical banks to withdraw money and apply for loan and sometimes transfer money.

I see the Public Bank, Maybank and sometimes Hong Leong bank crowded. Therefore these 3 banks should set up another branch in shoplots in Eco Majestic.
Wobblyblob
post Oct 12 2018, 06:07 AM

Casual

Wrong. Many Chinese buisnesses open up here. Chinese people can be seen working in restaurants, banks, driving school, teachers, lecturers, engineers, mechanics, technicians, installers, tyreman, auto car parts man, management side and as bosses. Chinese are in management side in factories.

For the shops, Chinese are bosses while the other races (not to be racist here) are (usually Myanmarese/Vietnamese are workers. Some of these Myanmmarese/Vietnamese can speak and understand Mandarin. There are a lot of Chinese nationals here too. But thats not to say there are no Malay or Indian bosses. There are, depend on which shop you pop into.

Go to Semenyih Town/Sentral or Kiara Buisness Centre at night and you will see for yourself. There are a lot of local Chinese (Malaysian/Singaporean) customers at night frequenting these areas.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Oct 12 2018, 06:09 AM
Wobblyblob
post Oct 23 2018, 09:07 AM

Casual

Hoi, BEANCOUNTER, shut up you are talking nonsence.

MYOCEAN, I sense you are jealous. Never buy property here want to comment more expert than people in Semenyih.

I know all you butthurts are from KL and PJ people because KL and PJ don´t have a township as beautiful as Eco Majestic.
Stop discouraging people from moving into EM with all your negative comments and fear instilling.
It is such a beautiful township and will come up in the next 2 years, I don´t see anything wrong with it.

You can reach Cheras in 30 minutes and KLCC/Bukit Bintang/Mid Valley in 45 minutes in normal cruise speed by following LEKAS > Cheras/Kajang highway.

I know because I´ve done it before.

Who wants to go and live and migrate to OZ, US, Canada or Europe anyway?
There got terrorist who will blow you up, stab you, drive a car into you and god knows what.
Only visit OZ, US, Canada, Europe once a year can-lah.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Oct 23 2018, 09:09 AM
Wobblyblob
post Jan 6 2019, 03:31 AM

Casual

As far as I know........outside KLIA airport is like dead........

All jungle and plantation, no activity at all........

Even Semenyih got more activity than that.
Wobblyblob
post Jan 6 2019, 03:33 AM

Casual

New hardware shop and church open for buisness in shoplots near future Mc Donalds Drive Thru site in Eco Majestic.

Letś hope more buisnesses set up shop there.

This is in front of Majestic City site.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Jan 6 2019, 03:34 AM
Wobblyblob
post Jan 10 2019, 04:13 AM

Casual

I believe some of you are SA or developers from other competing housing/township projects in Klang Valley who are criticising Eco Majestic because you are jealous of how beautiful EM is.

The thing is, if you haters go on continue criticising EM for this and that, this is wrong, that is wrong and everything about EM is wrong, then YOU WILL SCARE AWAY EVERYBODY and nobody will move into EM and no buisnessmen will open up shop in EM and EM will be a ghost town.

Wobblyblob
post Jan 10 2019, 04:45 AM

Casual

Like many people here said, the days of property bull run is over, the bubble has burst. EM is not a place to flip or invest but is for ownstay. If you are not moving in and if you are a PJ person and unless you are going to keep it for your children or their childrenś childrens then its better for you to stay in PJ.

But I know a lot of people from PJ who are now currently staying in Semenyih and travel occassionaly to KL/PJ. Some daily to work in KL, by car or MRT. Some daily to work in PJ by MRT. The ammenities and infrastructure connectivity in Semenyih is much better now then say 10 years ago and don´t try to compare it with 40 years ago when it was a sibeh ulu and far god forsaken place. It will continue to get better and improve and develop over time and it will boom in future. It is becoming developed with all the new projects and townships coming up.

Remember once Subang, Shah Alam, B U, Damansara were considered very far away places at the end of the world. My friends from KL used to tell me why go so far to Subang?, and this was back in the 90s. Look at them now, developed and prospering. I also remember my relative telling me why my parents bought in Wangsa Maju back in the early 80s saying ¨Why your parents buy so far away?¨, but look at Wangsa Maju now, construction here, construction there and very developed.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Jan 10 2019, 04:48 AM
Wobblyblob
post Feb 25 2019, 06:56 AM

Casual

The government and transport ministry should extend the Kajang - Sungai Buloh MRT line to Semenyih for those working in KL and PJ, at least extend it up to Kesuma Lakes and have stations in Bandar Teknologi, Vista Valley, Semenyih Town and Kesuma Lakes and maybe Ecohill/Rinching.

For those working in Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and Puchong, direct bus routes should be planned and launched by having them either ply by using Jalan Semenyih or the Ecohill Link from Kesuma Lakes future planned MRT station or stopping in Semenyih Sentral Bus Station before proceeding to Putrajaya/Cyberjaya/Puchong.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1306sec    2.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 11:24 PM