Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

OOtaii
post Apr 15 2018, 10:33 AM

Casual
427 posts

QUOTE(josh88sk @ Apr 15 2018, 05:40 AM)
Hi there,

I am having the same problem, my defects have not been done since VP in Oct 2017 and I can't do anything prior to rectification!

the OIC has been changed numerously (maternity leave, replacement etc etc). I went to my unit today and I reliazed "someone" trashed the food leftover on my fence, and there are numerous ants habitats at the front porch and backyard areas!

My defects:-

a. Wall cracks all over, including the divider with my neighbor!
b. 3-toilet door knots can't be locked
c. 2nd and 3rd room - wall skirting cracked - partially amended.
d. Uneven finishing on the wall especially the 3rd room and master bedroom
e. VERY LOW WATER PRESSURE!!! - the customer care unit keeps telling me to buy water pump! what the heck, is this a requirement to buy water pump for EW properties?
f. Keys for sliding door, I cant use any of those for my sliding door
g. The floor tiles - grout line from 3 mm to 6mm! and uneven floor finishing (the 10 cent cion couldnt get through from tile to tile!
h. Rusty iron grill at backdoor
i. Damaged lower part of main door - they fixed it by PATCHING it with skincoating "clay"!!! unbelievable!
j. Leaking - master bedroom and celetial windows (area)
k. I wanna them to re-paint my exterior wall, now they looked like dalmation! with all the balckspot alll over, i believe its due to grass cutting.

I need help!!! or alternatively, I wanna bring it to the press / tribunal! What do I get to enjoy and I still have to pay mgmt fee!!
Check your S & P & lawyer
normally you can engage your own contractor if not done by certain period of time

OOtaii
post Apr 15 2018, 03:30 PM

Casual
427 posts

QUOTE(devil98 @ Apr 15 2018, 01:44 PM)
I got issue E low water pressure also, was told by management entire EM same this is due to Syabus? is it true sounds not made sense to me.
Strange.. water supply tapped directly from empangan?
No water tank for the whole eco majestic?

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0861sec    2.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 01:41 PM