Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
14 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 4 2018, 11:54 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(Wobblyblob @ Mar 4 2018, 08:03 AM)
Go and stay in PJ And KL, always traffic jam, congested.

I know I used to stay in Setapak, take 2 hours to reach home from KL city Centre during peak hours.
If u knew it will take 2 hrs during peak hrs to reach home...why still burn yr 2hrs in the jam instead of doing something else more productive?
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 4 2018, 11:55 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(jorakman @ Mar 3 2018, 03:23 PM)
Hi.

Can i know any owner who has move in?

I saw some forum talking about the air pollution issue at the Eco Majestic.

Can i know is there any air pollution issue (bad air smell)? Since the project near to industrial area.

Currently looking at Cradleton.

Thanks
What is the price range of cradelton these days in subsale?
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 24 2018, 12:16 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Mar 24 2018, 09:52 AM)
Copy DPC
Strata title-Order. Enforcement of rules.
apa apa pun copy dpc.......

BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 25 2018, 12:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

Two properties are on extreme end geographically......

If you need to invest few mil on bungalow....i would look at fh land. Period.

The rest is secondary.

Unless we talk abt those bungalows smack rite in kul cbd.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Mar 25 2018, 12:17 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 25 2018, 01:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

[quote=Shanglin,Mar 25 2018, 12:40 PM]
te=BEANCOUNTER,Mar 25 2018, 12:14 PM]
Two properties are on extreme end geographically......

If you need to invest few mil on bungalow....i would look at fh land. Period.

The rest is secondary.

Unless we talk abt those bungalows smack rite in kul cbd.

[/quote]
I prefer ready or almost ready bungalow which is price 2.5m to 3 million, build up around 5500sf, land size 7000-8000sf with excellent surrounding landscape.

rather than buy a land and do it all by myself, furthermore the cost would escalate to 5-6 million to buy a freehold land and construct it which is out of my budget, also it's time and effort consuming.

basically I have narrow down my search to eco sanctually grandezza and diamond city madrid.

[/quote]

Eco ardence.
FH established township

The glades putra heights.
Fh established township lrt but lack of food choices.

Id u have 3mil u can do better than eco santuari and diamond city.
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 26 2018, 02:01 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(senapang @ Mar 26 2018, 01:26 AM)
Hrmmm..not so much capital appreciation ya..maybe due to too many investor..investor who bought this phase must hv very stong holdingg power to keep the unit for better subsale price..
Pricea not determned by investors

Its about supply and demand.

If there are plenty of homeowners eager to move to semenyih am sure the price will up to.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 12 2018, 09:34 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(devil98 @ Apr 12 2018, 09:15 PM)
EM has very poor service now, defects submitted since end Jan still not clear, have call rapidly follow up bi-weekly but each time taichi each others, and today sumore shout to me say none of her business and end my phone call very no manner.

EcoWorld reputation gone from my mind today onwards, wouldn't consider buy EW property anymore!
Very unlike EW.

Suggest to take it up directly to top management.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 15 2018, 10:33 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(josh88sk @ Apr 15 2018, 05:40 AM)
Hi there,

I am having the same problem, my defects have not been done since VP in Oct 2017 and I can't do anything prior to rectification!

the OIC has been changed numerously (maternity leave, replacement etc etc). I went to my unit today and I reliazed "someone" trashed the food leftover on my fence, and there are numerous ants habitats at the front porch and backyard areas!

My defects:-

a. Wall cracks all over, including the divider with my neighbor!
b. 3-toilet door knots can't be locked
c. 2nd and 3rd room - wall skirting cracked - partially amended.
d. Uneven finishing on the wall especially the 3rd room and master bedroom
e. VERY LOW WATER PRESSURE!!! - the customer care unit keeps telling me to buy water pump! what the heck, is this a requirement to buy water pump for EW properties?
f. Keys for sliding door, I cant use any of those for my sliding door
g. The floor tiles - grout line from 3 mm to 6mm! and uneven floor finishing (the 10 cent cion couldnt get through from tile to tile!
h. Rusty iron grill at backdoor
i. Damaged lower part of main door - they fixed it by PATCHING it with skincoating "clay"!!! unbelievable!
j. Leaking - master bedroom and celetial windows (area)
k. I wanna them to re-paint my exterior wall, now they looked like dalmation! with all the balckspot alll over, i believe its due to grass cutting.

I need help!!! or alternatively, I wanna bring it to the press / tribunal! What do I get to enjoy and I still have to pay mgmt fee!!
please bring to the press....

wanna see if the ANti fake news law is really working.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 19 2018, 10:23 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(forum4u @ Apr 19 2018, 10:06 AM)
Eco Masjectic already eco waterpark...yesterday
Did the water enter the house?
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 19 2018, 02:15 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 19 2018, 01:39 PM)
Yesterday this area experienced extraordinary rainfall. The downpour are more than 100mm within an hour, which is unusual. Many places in Bangi and Semenyih are affected.
We are lucky that we have developer come in to support almost immediately. We got genset in place to power up very soon and EW to clean up a few affected area.
Actually the water do not stay long, just for a while when the downpour are heavy and it's only in a few places whereas most of us are not effected.
However developer are also working with consultant and contractors to prevent this from reoccurring.
diver lim, got chance to go for dive or not yesterday? devil.gif

(sorry I apologize for my insensitive joke, but just couldn't help it console.gif )
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 20 2018, 12:41 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(propertybbb @ Apr 19 2018, 04:54 PM)
It proved that tan sri is not god...eco world charged premium is also learning...from the fail lake ie kopi lake in eco park to ecosky fail commercial to now ecowaterpark at eco majestics. No developer is god.
Setia eco glades got issue boh?
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 21 2018, 11:57 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 21 2018, 11:31 AM)
You compare landed with condo? Actually landed in SEH starting from 400k+ by the way..

Condo in Semenyih is less than 300k, and rental about 800 pm I presume..

By the way, as mentioned before, now it is not good timing for investor to come in to Semenyih already. Too late..  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif 

Nonetheless, will be a good choice for those come in for own stay, because the amenities and facilities starts booming now...
one DIY shop, one Rm2 shop opened already called booming??????? devil.gif

sorry, missed one police station opening in EM side.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 21 2018, 12:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 21 2018, 11:59 AM)
Already opened for business one is 99 speedmart, Mr DIY, Dental clinic, aircon shop and one kitchenware shops..

Polyclinic already on the way.. Many are under reno now...  brows.gif  brows.gif I foresee a clothe shop and a mamak shop shall be opened very soon..
when all these are opened, what word you are going to use to describe taipan?

exploding? since booming is a past description.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 21 2018, 12:32 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 21 2018, 12:10 PM)
More and more choice available for residents, that's the important matter..  Why so particular about the term used? Nobody care anyway..  devil.gif  devil.gif
words are as strong as poison when used inappropriately.

if not, why kids killed themselves bcos of cyber bullying? there were just bunch of words and maybe pictures or video icon_question.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 21 2018, 12:38 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 21 2018, 12:34 PM)
Okay, then what is the appropriate word supposed to use in describing the Ecohill Taipan status now, cikgu...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
slow start but not overly exciting.....however shop mixes may not be what residents are hoping for.

Mr. DIY is like 711. Nothing new or jump with excitement.

99speedmart is lowish keras supermarket. good for quick fix....but definitely cannot fill up the pantry.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Apr 21 2018, 12:39 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 21 2018, 12:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 21 2018, 12:40 PM)
Okay, if this suits you, since you are high class people...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  I appreciate when there is 99 speed for low class people like me already...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
dun tok LJ........

as if you only pong chan 99speedmart since its establishment and no where else.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 22 2018, 02:07 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(tky1993 @ Apr 22 2018, 11:34 AM)
Yesterday evening go in keypoh again after doing some grocer in tesco. Merely judging from outside seems like one row only 2-3 houses occupied.

Not sure wad move in rate is considered decent coz I never move into a new township like this before. Are u staying there yourself?
1st phase usually full of investors and flipper units.

I would like 1st yr after vp, 10% occupation is not surprised.

It usually takes 3 yrs to fill up 50%., base on my own experience
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 26 2018, 10:56 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(tky1993 @ Apr 26 2018, 10:49 AM)
Last time ecoworld acquired the land in beranang for less than 500k/acres only now cincai land price 200-300%. That is only a few years back.

Wad I mean is all these buyers bodo2 flock in and invest without thinking too much. Ppl buy I also buy mindset... eventually who is the biggest winner... the developer. One of my fren bought a unit in txxxerfields until now havent move in cuz no money renovate the house. Buy such a big house and left empty for a year already.

What if this money invested in 1-2 acre of land in broga few years ago the outcome would be so much different.
If the bullrun continue til now....

I think you guys already display tansri on the santoi.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 26 2018, 11:22 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 26 2018, 11:13 AM)
EW is very slow and fairly weak in developing its township. EM with a dedicated interchange to LEKAS highway also need to wait long time, better don't put too much expectation on EG as well.

Perhaps kow beh kow bu story will continue in EG next year as well...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
Ew slow in developing township?

Have you been to eco ardence lately?

Not a single houses been vped yet....already there is jaya grocer and ardence lab and pet hotel jor.......and also tong sui store.....you know how long cyber has to wait for tong sui store to open there? 20 freaking years. . ...

Its not EW slow....all depends on local economic.....if bizmen dont see potential in a particular area, why there want to start biz there???? Unless wash black money.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Apr 26 2018, 11:23 AM
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 26 2018, 12:11 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,749 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 26 2018, 11:32 AM)
Cikgu Bean, open a few shops in contena considered very good meh? Not slow start and nothing to brag meh?  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

You know what kind of package given to the operator? It is EW to set priority on their offer lah..  doh.gif  doh.gif  Most importantly, you know who is the general manager for EA project?  brows.gif  brows.gif

How come ew didbt do the same for EM?

Few containers only mah.....

14 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0986sec    1.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 01:36 AM