Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
83 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

HPz
post Mar 2 2018, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Mar 2 2018, 11:32 AM)
Got available units - which one are you looking for?
Btw, they don't appoint external sales agent.  Just go lah visit the sales gallery.
cluster unit still available? what's the price? i mean sale agent from ecoworld
New Klang
post Mar 2 2018, 12:26 PM

Compassionate
3,759 posts

Anyone going to CapGohMeh in EM tonight? Throwing mandarin oranges into the swan lake?
TSJasoncat
post Mar 2 2018, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(HPz @ Mar 2 2018, 11:50 AM)
cluster unit still available? what's the price? i mean sale agent from ecoworld
Cluster in Tenderfields still got very limited units when I checked out few weeks ago. Cluster in Stoneridge I believe still plenty.
tky1993
post Mar 2 2018, 01:30 PM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Mar 2 2018, 12:26 PM)
Anyone going to CapGohMeh in EM tonight?  Throwing mandarin oranges into the swan lake?
Em going to clean up the mess later? tongue.gif
jorakman
post Mar 3 2018, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

Hi.

Can i know any owner who has move in?

I saw some forum talking about the air pollution issue at the Eco Majestic.

Can i know is there any air pollution issue (bad air smell)? Since the project near to industrial area.

Currently looking at Cradleton.

Thanks

Wobblyblob
post Mar 4 2018, 08:03 AM

Casual
409 posts

Go and stay in PJ And KL, always traffic jam, congested.

I know I used to stay in Setapak, take 2 hours to reach home from KL city Centre during peak hours.
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 4 2018, 11:54 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,589 posts

QUOTE(Wobblyblob @ Mar 4 2018, 08:03 AM)
Go and stay in PJ And KL, always traffic jam, congested.

I know I used to stay in Setapak, take 2 hours to reach home from KL city Centre during peak hours.
If u knew it will take 2 hrs during peak hrs to reach home...why still burn yr 2hrs in the jam instead of doing something else more productive?
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 4 2018, 11:55 AM

10k Club
All Stars
19,589 posts

QUOTE(jorakman @ Mar 3 2018, 03:23 PM)
Hi.

Can i know is there any air pollution issue (bad air smell)? Since the project near to industrial area.

Thanks
What is the price range of cradelton these days in subsale?
max2k
post Mar 4 2018, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

Hi.

Thanks
Come smell yourself.. dont listen to forum...
TSJasoncat
post Mar 4 2018, 05:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

Hi.

Thanks
There are feedback from residents staying in EM about the unpleasant smell. Honestly still unsure about the source though suspected from the nearby palm oil refinery. Timing wise is also not really consistent. But so far I don't smell it.
tky1993
post Mar 4 2018, 05:36 PM

Casual
428 posts

Hi.

Thanks
Ppl tend to exaggerate things in forum lol
propertyowner
post Mar 4 2018, 08:46 PM

Enthusiast
823 posts

Any reason the roundabout to EM from Lekas link closed for that long?

Visited EM at night ytd, after well enjoyed CNY event at SPS 360 Club. It seems many not move in yet, for Cradleton and Tenderfields.
samkps
post Mar 4 2018, 10:05 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ Mar 4 2018, 08:46 PM)
Any reason the roundabout to EM from Lekas link closed for that long?

Visited EM at night ytd, after well enjoyed CNY event at SPS 360 Club. It seems many not move in yet, for Cradleton and Tenderfields.
You mean the 2-tier roundabout or swan roundabout?

2-tier roundabout I heard closed because they are doing some underground trunking/cabling for the club house and show houses.

Swan roundabout closed is because for the preparation of connecting road to Setia Ecohill 2.

Great to hear that you enjoyed the CNY event. Long queue on food but not no need to wait long though.. Can see Setia really putting in a great sum of money to do this CNY event. Maybe part of the launching of the 360 Club house budget as well..
propertyowner
post Mar 4 2018, 11:52 PM

Enthusiast
823 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Mar 4 2018, 10:05 PM)
You mean the 2-tier roundabout or swan roundabout?

2-tier roundabout I heard closed because they are doing some underground trunking/cabling for the club house and show houses.

Swan roundabout closed is because for the preparation of connecting road to Setia Ecohill 2.

Great to hear that you enjoyed the CNY event. Long queue on food but not no need to wait long though.. Can see Setia really putting in a great sum of money to do this CNY event. Maybe part of the launching of the 360 Club house budget as well..
Ya referring to 2-tier roundabout and thanks samkor for explaining both. It makes the entry to EM inconvenient at the moment, no wonder they are also quiet recently.

Agreed that it is a good event, surprise with the huge crowds and first time visiting the club's swimming pool area is amazing, nice 360 view at night to surround semenyih scenery.

Can see many enjoyed it even non-chinese, as most stalls provide free foods/games/gifts plus the limited SPS chopsticks as door gifts. Many show houses were opened for viewing too.

Also spent some time looking at their new welcome centre and showcase, undeniably it gives higher confidence on the commercial outlook and township development. Believe that once occupancy and population have slowly build up, with more phased VP then there will be gradual demand for ppl looking for eatery, convenience shops, and entertainments/mall. SPS is on the right track, this is what I feel now.

Cheers.
robinhood
post Mar 5 2018, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

Visited the 360 Club House too. It is indeed amazing. I wonder whether EcoWorld will build one too for its residents. Heard from Yvonne last time that EcoWorld has the intention to build a sports centre soon. But looking at the rate of people moving in now, I think it could be beyond 2020.
vincentSEH83
post Mar 5 2018, 10:12 AM

Enthusiast
792 posts

QUOTE(robinhood @ Mar 5 2018, 09:02 AM)
Visited the 360 Club House too. It is indeed amazing. I wonder whether EcoWorld will build one too for its residents. Heard from Yvonne last time that EcoWorld has the intention to build a sports centre soon. But looking at the rate of people moving in now, I think it could be beyond 2020.
SPS start built the guardhouse when the second phase of house vpe on early of 2017 and two year after first phase vpe. For EM, I feel they should start building their sport center on 2019 onwards and hope the move in rate is increase for cradleton & tenderfield.
vincentSEH83
post Mar 5 2018, 10:16 AM

Enthusiast
792 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ Mar 4 2018, 11:52 PM)
Ya referring to 2-tier roundabout and thanks samkor for explaining both. It makes the entry to EM inconvenient at the moment, no wonder they are also quiet recently.

Agreed that it is a good event, surprise with the huge crowds and first time visiting the club's swimming pool area is amazing, nice 360 view at night to surround semenyih scenery.

Can see many enjoyed it even non-chinese, as most stalls provide free foods/games/gifts plus the limited SPS chopsticks as door gifts. Many show houses were opened for viewing too.

Also spent some time looking at their new welcome centre and showcase, undeniably it gives higher confidence on the commercial outlook and township development. Believe that once occupancy and population have slowly build up, with more phased VP then there will be gradual demand for ppl looking for eatery, convenience shops, and entertainments/mall. SPS is on the right track, this is what I feel now.

Cheers.
SPS is cash rich company so they have enough budget to built at one of the biggest clubhouse in klang valley and also able to organize such successful CNY event on last weekend. Compare with last year, this year CNY event is more well organize and better food arrangement. Their Kingville Bungalow is nice...EW is a new company and capital may no strong as SPS. This is why they may on hold some of the development in township until more ppl move in...
samkps
post Mar 5 2018, 03:52 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(propertyowner @ Mar 4 2018, 11:52 PM)

Cheers.
Well, if you drive straight from Lekas, still can go into the EM without hassle. If you come from Jalan Semenyih, then you need to make a U-turn at the flyover bridge near to Proton service center along the Ecohill link

Yeap, Setia planned it very well, constantly adding more value-added amenities into the township, solid planning. In terms on the size of landbank in Semenyih, I believe SP Setia now already the number 1 taikor after taking over I&P. They have no way to turn back already, I think must die die develop it to become upgraded version of Setia alam already.. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

samkps
post Mar 5 2018, 03:53 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(robinhood @ Mar 5 2018, 09:02 AM)
Building plan for the sports complex has been submitted to MPKJ for approval, together with the convention center.

Hopefully EW don't drag and within 2 years we can see the new sports complex up.
vincentSEH83
post Mar 5 2018, 04:44 PM

Enthusiast
792 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Mar 5 2018, 04:25 PM)
Nt moving in bro such a nice township?
Bro BRE, lots of investor at Cradleton...this is why the move in rate still pretty low....

83 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0873sec    2.87    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 07:02 PM