Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 18)(HUAT version!), 4 Precints VP-ed... more to come...

views

wensiang
post May 12 2019, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ May 12 2019, 02:55 PM)
🍿🍿🍿

Washing dirty laundry in public
Haha whatever said is not pnc or did I defame anyone. Those who voted against Jason are residents that dont agreed to his viewpoint. Those who support Jason also no wrong.

So I think no point jokerkiller come here and defame people when you dont have solid evidence to back up what you said.

This post has been edited by wensiang: May 12 2019, 03:12 PM
jokerkiller
post May 12 2019, 06:12 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(wensiang @ May 12 2019, 02:30 PM)
Jason did want to change pma during first year but failed when majority voted against him. He said the reason he left because he cant sign the contract but this year he said he is ok to work with ewps with the same contract...doesnt make sense at all. How we know your taiko wont quit again.

Other than my brother all other jmb I only know them when I move in here so why do you think we will hang up against your taiko. This year jmb only 3 ex jmb plus 1 more is my brother the other 4 also new members n they are residents,  they are not my team. Please dont use your Jason team mentality to judge people. Your are insulting other residents that offer their time to serve as jmb and your own eq and IQ.

I never once said Jason can or will increase the maintenance this year but he can overspent and force residentsto increase  in the future due to low fund.
you always have this problem, always hide information. he explain many terms in ewps contract against the precint so he feel hard to sign it cause it against the princint. he also say that if this time majority still want ewps, he will sign but will let owners see unfair terms in the contract.

I receive msg and I hear what you fockers say. but you still pretend innocent. you are the best liar in the world. again you accuse him overspend the fee. this show how low your standard, always tell lies and keep accuse people with no fact at all. talk about mentality, you no where near my taikor. you offer your time to serve? i think you offer time to sleep, always dont know what happen in precint.

as said by one forumer i damn scare now you all songlap money. 3 important posts you control and another 3 commitee your gang. habis la.

jokerkiller
post May 12 2019, 06:21 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(wensiang @ May 12 2019, 02:42 PM)
For your information there is no extra privilege being secretary or treasurer when it come to decision making. Only chairman got extra vote when the decision is 4 against 4. N for your information me and my brother didnt fight for any positions. It was entrusted to us  by majority vote.

Also to be fair there is so much complaints from few residents after this agm, before that they didnt come to me.

If the majority residents feel the ex jmb are not doing anything , we wont be voted in again. Dont think the residents here are stupid. Like Jason said residents are smart and know what happening, they wont be easily brainwashed.
you blind? so many probem blind one also can see you dont see? the fence light not on for many months you dare say you dont see? landscape so lousy maintain until mushroom also grow you dont see? wild grass grow here grow there you dont see? I better get a dog better to replace you. i dont see jason say residents smart in chatgroup, lie again? if residents smart, malaysia will not under bn for so many years until they cannot tahan only change govenment. keep on tell lie and accuse, only god can fix you.

83 Pages « < 81 82 83Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0314sec    1.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 03:27 AM