Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Being stopped by police when do nothing wrong, How u react???

views

SUSMatrix
post May 7 2007, 01:01 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(dildream @ May 6 2007, 03:35 AM)
if they ask u to open the bag.. u can insist to go to the nearest police station with them.. chances are they will let u off if u r firm.. u can always give reason that they are bogus.. even if real policeman also, u can give reason they try to be "funny" with you.. but make sure u only do this when there is a lot of ppl around..

there is once i drank quite a lot and being stop by police roadblock at puchong perdana..

here is the scenario:

police : selamat petang encik

me inside car with window totally up tight : ( nod the head gesture and look back at him firmly and waited for his response)

police : ic dan lesen encik

me : (take out ic and lesen, wind down the window a bit just enough to pass it over to them and shut them back off while giving a stern look at them)

police : ( see see ic and lesen and wanted to pass it back to me )

me : (open back the window a bit for him to pass it to me)

police : selamat jalan encik

me : make the sound "Hm" ( quickly close back the window and drive slowly away)

after driven away, me and my wife both laugh like mad inside the car mimicking the scenario back again..

keypoint is.. be sure of yourself and be confident.. they wont do much to u once they sense u r stronger than them
The force is strong with this one...yesssss....we will try to cheat another turkey to the dark side....yesss.... thumbup.gif

btw, last time police try to frame me for running red traffic light. I insist i didn't do it, in the end he just say "Ya..kah?"then smilingly and let me go.... thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Matrix: May 7 2007, 01:04 PM
jimmy1977
post May 7 2007, 01:13 PM

~ I Love My Number ~
3,638 posts

U R Lucky biggrin.gif !
TSDaViDcHiN
post May 7 2007, 01:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,718 posts

QUOTE(tZZ @ May 6 2007, 09:56 PM)
TS is just plain stupid. Why the hell did he bribe the police if he wasn't in the wrong? In the most likely of cases, TS did over speed and panicked when confronted.
And why the hell would you wanna bribe the cops for?  a speeding ticket is just rm150. stop giving free money to them.
I am still on P licence lah, how I give them chance to give me summon oh?they summon me = ditanggung licence....u know?
SUSMatrix
post May 7 2007, 02:22 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(DaViDcHiN @ May 7 2007, 01:36 PM)
I am still on P licence lah, how I give them chance to give me summon oh?they summon me = ditanggung licence....u know?
If they don't have real photo, they can't do anything but to try to scare u only. If u insist, they'll surely let u go one. Do it in a firm, but don't be lansi manner.
syncnsky
post May 7 2007, 02:35 PM

12 posts

Since we have the freedom to record video in public...

Take a video camera and start recording the cops when they blocked you.

Good evidence to show to court.
Bernard Yeo
post May 8 2007, 12:50 PM

On my way
570 posts

While passing Sungei Buloh going to Ipoh this morning, I saw a lorry flash his headlights repeatedly. So I stayed at 110km/h. Along the way, but very rarely, someone would flash their headlights repeatedly. I kept at 110km/h until Tapah rest stop where there was a big road block. That was 170km away from Sungei Buloh! You guessed it. I was pulled over. The police asked me for my license and IC, but did not even talk about my driving speed. He stood behind my car and wrote something down, then just returned my license and IC. Was he trying to get me to offer some solution or did he really have nothing better to do?
sir_impesto
post May 8 2007, 08:59 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Take the police serial number first for a reference if u confidently feel that u are not guilty, then report to the police station. Basically, every policeman has their own serial number.
SUSradical85
post May 8 2007, 09:56 PM

lalala~~
625 posts

its amazing to see how ppl talk so much about 'being firm' here. especially those who say offer to follow them to police station, do u really understand wat u are talking here? malasian police are famous for not doing thier job by the book. wait till those who talk so loud here to face the real situation and we shall see what he gonna do at that time
expantyhoesthief
post May 8 2007, 09:59 PM

Casual
426 posts

next time use ur smartfone 3g camera to record his convo n his real face wif u..then y nego giv him rm100 wen he ask for rm100 then send that video all over malaysai..first place to post is chinese papers...then mati lor...the whole geng

this few days a lot of roadblock realli..at my place..everyday roadblock..damm if only my car wasn't tinted and have the P sticker on..if not can drive relaxing-ly
Bernard Yeo
post May 8 2007, 10:07 PM

On my way
570 posts

QUOTE(sir_impesto @ May 8 2007, 08:59 PM)
Take the police serial number first for a reference if u confidently feel that u are not guilty, then report to the police station. Basically, every policeman has their own serial number.
I told my brother to take down that cop's serial number. But none of them had any numbers on their uniforms.
Soulsareworthless
post May 8 2007, 11:16 PM

Madridista
3,413 posts

QUOTE(Bernard Yeo @ May 8 2007, 10:07 PM)
I told my brother to take down that cop's serial number. But none of them had any numbers on their uniforms.
Can take down the number plate.
Dannyl
post May 9 2007, 10:15 AM

what the fucuk-yimai
6,113 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 7 2007, 12:06 AM)
Its becoz 8 of 10 driver usually speeding, so the police is taking thier chances to menakutkan u so u will bribe them...

Honestly who here doesnt drive over the speed limit?
Well that's true. Have you seen the temporary speed limit of the PLUS highway from KL to Ipoh? There's road-widening work on the left. The speed limit signs vary from 80km/h to 60km/h. 60km/h!! How to drive?!
Bernard Yeo
post May 9 2007, 11:27 AM

On my way
570 posts

QUOTE(Dannyl @ May 9 2007, 10:15 AM)
Well that's true.  Have you seen the temporary speed limit of the  PLUS highway from KL to Ipoh?  There's road-widening work on the left.  The speed limit signs vary from 80km/h to 60km/h.  60km/h!!  How to drive?!
I was just discussing with my brother about the worldwide study which determined that 110km/h is the safest speed limit. I wonder if the study included tropical countries like Malaysia. Even my old Wira 1.3 felt slow at 110km/h. I always get so sleepy behind the wheel, especially when it's hot. Cars today are so comfortable and stable, 110km/h is nothing. I think I have less probability of an accident at 130km/h.
Jason
post May 9 2007, 12:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,846 posts

QUOTE(radical85 @ May 8 2007, 09:56 PM)
its amazing to see how ppl talk so much about 'being firm' here. especially those who say offer to follow them to police station, do u really understand wat u are talking here? malasian police are famous for not doing thier job by the book. wait till those who talk so loud here to face the real situation and we shall see what he gonna do at that time
just cause they got lucky several times doesn't mean they will always be lucky. i give you simple example la, 3 police officer surround you, say suspect you got drug, ask you exit your vehicle...1 of them drop a bag of dadah on the floor, the other 2 say they saw it drop from you when you exit the vehicle, enough for you to die already, hung to death as well by the way. thumbup.gif of course, you won't live to tell that story.
Joshua_0718
post May 9 2007, 12:15 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(DaViDcHiN @ May 7 2007, 01:36 PM)
If you didn't against the law and didn't speed, do you think you will get saman? You said yourself very well, you knew you didn't speed.

If they insist and they saman you, just let them saman you and write down their ID number and reported it in police station.

QUOTE(radical85 @ May 8 2007, 09:56 PM)
Good 1.

Frankly speaking, if you didn't do wrong. You won't be scare at all. You will just be very calm. Of course, if you did wrong, the whole situation will be same, you just want to get rid of it.

My case once I were suspected for burglar. doh.gif I didn't do anything wrong, but they rush down from their car and come to my car. Demand for my IC and license, gave them and ask me reason for at the taman and why I see them and cabut. I told them I waiting for my friend to enter to his house and co-incident I saw police car. They just check my car for a while and let me go.

2nd case. Happily chatting with the police. Suddenly police said: 'You tau you buat apa salah tak'. I were like huh? saya ada? Then he explain and tell him. I just ask him boleh tolong tak, he said:' you cakap boleh, pasti boleh lah'. laugh.gif doh.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:06 PM