Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help! No sim detected, Sked i might have broken something

views

TSayonan
post Feb 15 2018, 04:13 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
141 posts

I just replaced my iPhone 6s battery and home button(no response when pressed and fingerprint sometimes working something not)

So when i turn on back my iPhone, it detect no sim. What should i do? Read from lot of similar problem on internet said solve it by update to new ios (im now on 10.2.1 cos of jailbreak). Can only update tomorrow.

I just wanna make sure i don't broke any hardware related to cellular. Oh btw, my wifi still working.
krishtiano86
post Feb 15 2018, 05:07 PM

6 STAR HOTEL
1,165 posts

QUOTE(ayonan @ Feb 15 2018, 04:13 PM)
I just replaced my iPhone 6s battery and home button(no response when pressed and fingerprint sometimes working something not)

So when i turn on back my iPhone, it detect no sim. What should i do? Read from lot of similar problem on internet said solve it by update to new ios (im now on 10.2.1 cos of jailbreak). Can only update tomorrow.

I just wanna make sure i don't broke any hardware related to cellular. Oh btw, my wifi still working.
Where did you get those replaced? Didn't check first after the service at the shop?
attw
post Feb 16 2018, 09:54 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
32,264 posts

QUOTE(ayonan @ Feb 15 2018, 04:13 PM)

If you’re on jailbreak then all bets are off as far as the authorized service centers are concerned. If a software update doesn’t help then best check with the shop that did the battery replacement and home button fix for you.
TSayonan
post Feb 16 2018, 08:36 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(krishtiano86 @ Feb 15 2018, 05:07 PM)
Where did you get those replaced? Didn't check first after the service at the shop?
QUOTE(attw @ Feb 16 2018, 09:54 AM)
If you’re on jailbreak then all bets are off as far as the authorized service centers are concerned. If a software update doesn’t help then best check with the shop that did the battery replacement and home button fix for you.
I change it myself. After update still the same problem. Got a few people suggest me to change the sim tray. Luckily I found out that the problem is with my 1 month old sim card. Just change to celcom from digi recently. Donno what happened. I don't even touch the sim card while doing the replacement. Btw, found the solution. Thread close. Thanks.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:45 PM