Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] ELLECI GRANITE SINKS - MADE IN ITALY, DURABLE YET AFFORDABLE GRANITE SINKS Kitchen

zheilwane
post Feb 13 2018, 04:31 PM, updated 2y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

WHY CHOOSE ELLECI GRANITE SINK ?
There are many brands for Granite Sink in Malaysia such as HAUSTERN, HCE, BLANCO, RUBINE, TORA, ZUM and many more but are all Granite sinks equally durable and of high quality?

The answer is NO. The material and the technology used to mould the granite sink varies between brands, that is why some brands cost more compared to the others.
As most of the granite sinks are made in China, ELLECI is one of the best brand founded in Italy with state of the art moulding technology with international certifications.

100% Made in Italy Certification
This certificate states that Elleci GRANITE sinks are:
manufactured in Italy;
performed with Italian semi-finished products;
realized with high quality and first choice natural materials;
realized with Elleci exclusive design and planning;
realized adopting typically Italian craft made working and traditional processes.
user posted image

G.P.S MOULDING TECHNOLOGY
G.P.S. system is today the utmost expression of the moulding technology of thermosetting composite materials in the kitchen sinks field.
G.P.S. System is a set of machineries which allow to mould a composite material basically realized with a mixture of acrylic resin filled with quartz particles of different dimensions, according to the final product to be realized.
The heart of the machine is constituted by the moulding press. Thanks to the fact that the press manages a dynamic mould, the uniqueness of this machine is to be able to get sinks with a substantial and even distribution of all the components contained in the mass.

Cycle time
Chemical-physical test, for example, show as the cycle time reduction during the production process, weakens the product and the chemical connections of its components. Elleci today applies in all its production processes a correct balance between production optimization and undisputed quality of the product. Durable sinks!
Manufactured by Elleci G.P.S. moulding technology System, a sink in Granitek, or Metaltek or Vitrotek 3G is featured by a substantial and even distribution of the components including in the sink mass.
Plus of G.P.S. System:

Improved resistance to impacts (+30%);
Improved resistance to thermal shocks (+100%); over than 7000 hot water (more than 90°C) and cold water cycles (at 15°C) and 20 years durability.
Improved resistance to high temperatures (+30%);
Improved look of the sink show face.

TRADITIONAL MOULDING SYSTEM

All the competitors of Elleci use a static moulding system, traditional technology which does not allow to evenly distribute all the components (acrylic resin and quartz) in the mass of the sink, base principle of chemistry for getting improved mechanical features.

Example of product manufactured by traditional technology, where the components (particularly the quartz) are unevenly distributed:
user posted image

ELLECI MOULDING SYSTEM
G.P.S. System invented a dynamic moulding mould, which is able to substantially and evenly distribute all the components included in the sink mass.

Example of product manufactured by dynamic mould, where components (particularly the quartz) are substantially distributed in an even way:
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
zenix
post Apr 8 2018, 04:43 AM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

any double sinks under 1000 for sink only?
zheilwane
post Apr 9 2018, 02:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Apr 8 2018, 04:43 AM)
any double sinks under 1000 for sink only?
clearing fox 445 (undermount type), sink alone RM 990 black only. left 4 units

shop will be closed and reopen on 18 april
zenix
post Apr 11 2018, 11:50 PM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Apr 9 2018, 02:15 PM)
clearing fox 445 (undermount type), sink alone RM 990 black only. left 4 units

shop will be closed and reopen on 18 april
u have the tap like the one in the video?
zheilwane
post Apr 19 2018, 09:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Apr 11 2018, 11:50 PM)
u have the tap like the one in the video?
if u r looking for pull out taps, i have matt colour and chrome as well, not exactly the same design as the video 1 but similar
zenix
post Apr 23 2018, 11:40 PM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Apr 19 2018, 09:24 PM)
if u r looking for pull out taps, i have matt colour and chrome as well, not exactly the same design as the video 1 but similar
just got myself Häfele sink and tap.
thanks for the help.
maybe next build i get yours.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:53 PM