Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Birth control pill for newbies, Asking for my gf

views

Hevlaska
post Jul 29 2018, 07:16 AM

Casual
366 posts

There abundance of choices in family planning solutions. Going for pills/implants are a good choice for a long term solution, condom is not practical for regular consumption.

If you're worried, just consult a doctor and get their advise to see which method is best suited for both of you. There isnt such thing as the "best", every applications has its pro and cons and people varies individually.

Contrary to popular believe, there are also health benefits to pilles like Yasmin, Diane, Dianette etc, there are also health benefits. In fact when my wife moved to Malaysian few years back she suffered heavy acne and other skin related issues. We've wasted much money visiting one doctor after another only cured when a doctor prescribed Diane to her.

On a separate relationship prior to my wife, she tried diane on her own accord but noticed some weight gain and swelling and she changed to Yasmin. She's extremely happy with it, and immediately noticeable better complexion and mood(less mood swings perhaps). We're still in contact, she's been taking it for 9 years and recently had a healthy cute little baby girl with her husband.

Anyways, all the above varies individually.

And i think you are misunderstanding IUD, it is implanted at your lower arm.

And lastly, No, girls feels differently with/without condoms. Was told that all the time and 90% of my partners prefer not to use it despite me being not against it.

This post has been edited by Hevlaska: Jul 29 2018, 07:17 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:05 PM