Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Birth control pill for newbies, Asking for my gf

IReallyNeed Answers
post Feb 13 2018, 02:28 AM, updated 5d ago

Krazeybender
Group: Senior Member

Need some advice,

I pretty much have a good idea on how the pills works and type of pills

But my gf is shy and scare to ask lotsa stuff.

And i’m clueless.

We’re already having sex but mostly unprotected

Wanna be more responsible, and she agree on pill as Condom kinda ruin the intimacy.

So how to I begin?

Do I go to any pharmacy and ask for pills?

Or go to doctor ?

I heard Yasmin is good, is it still the case? Or better brand to recommend?

How much are they? How long they last and how long before I need to buy again?

Thanks in advance for the info

Emimarson
post Feb 13 2018, 03:08 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

[quote=IReallyNeed Answers,Feb 13 2018, 02:28 AM]
Need some advice,

I pretty much have a good idea on how the pills works and type of pills

But my gf is shy and scare to ask lotsa stuff.

And i’m clueless.

We’re already having sex but mostly unprotected

Wanna be more responsible, and she agree on pill as Condom kinda ruin the intimacy.

So how to I begin?

Or go to doctor ?

How much are they? How long they last and how long before I need to buy again?

Thanks in advance for the info

[/quote]
[/QUOTE]Condom kinda ruin the intimacy.

Girls' feeling shud be no difference whether with or without condom isn't it? TS jgn cover ur selfishness and act like responsible la owai

Yasmin is good, monthly

abubin
post Feb 13 2018, 05:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Try not to use birth control pills if you can. There are known sideeffects like making her fat or spoiling her reproductive system. Next time when she want to have baby, there is a chance that the baby will be autistic.

Don't be selfish. Use condom. But have morning after pills on standby in case you need use it.
vincyvc
post Feb 14 2018, 05:08 PM

Or go to doctor ?
better go to a doctor, coz different brands suit different people. you dont want her to have side effects from the pills..

yea, yasmin doesnt cause 'weight gain' in most ppl.. diane is good as well

ps. its good that you guys are responsible. .dun make her eat morning after pill. i ate that once and it caused some nasty side effects to me
IReallyNeed Answers
post Feb 14 2018, 05:19 PM

Krazeybender

QUOTE(vincyvc @ Feb 14 2018, 05:08 PM)
Or go to doctor ?
better go to a doctor, coz different brands suit different people. you dont want her to have side effects from the pills..

yea, yasmin doesnt cause 'weight gain' in most ppl.. diane is good as well

ps. its good that you guys are responsible. .dun make her eat morning after pill. i ate that once and it caused some nasty side effects to me
Thanks for the advise, do you go to any doctor? Or made appointment with a gyneacologist?

How would they recommend? Any examination that she’ll have to be subjected too?

Yeah, safe sex is paramount since both of us don’t wanna have kids yet. And unfortunately, condom kinda ruin the intimacy. We’re also looking at IUD, but my gf is on a shy side, don’t think she’ll be able to swallow the fact that she gotta have someone insert something there.
Princess_Alicia
post Feb 18 2018, 12:11 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(IReallyNeed Answers @ Feb 14 2018, 05:19 PM)
Thanks for the advise, do you go to any doctor? Or made appointment with a gyneacologist?

How would they recommend? Any examination that she’ll have to be subjected too?

Yeah, safe sex is paramount since both of us don’t wanna have kids yet. And unfortunately, condom kinda ruin the intimacy. We’re also looking at IUD, but my gf is on a shy side, don’t think she’ll be able to swallow the fact that she gotta have someone insert something there.
BCP is kind of control medicine. You can buy from a pharmacist or doctor. But my advise DONT ask your gf to take this just for your selfishness. Use condom because BCP damage your gf body but condom dont. Unless you are on her just for sex pleasure.
hokl1010
post Jul 17 2018, 02:26 PM

Bro. There's no such thing wearing helmet would ruin the intimacy la...there's super thin in the market la. But having said that, fun or no fun . It's all depends on your skill bro.

Wanna play, play safe la bro. Dun until jeapordize ppl health.

Sea_Lavenders
post Jul 25 2018, 02:31 PM

Birth Control pills I banned! Can cause a lady with many side effect. You want that? Noway if you loves her. Just wear a condom. Buy OKAMOTO condom is the best! Really real and safe. For emergency pills- POSTINOR 2. But only can eat once a month. If not her cycle will be really upside down. Only can be use after sex (1 pill) and 12 hours later (2nd pill). Must follow like this in order to prevent unwanted prego.
angelgemini
post Jul 25 2018, 02:36 PM

[quote=Emimarson,Feb 13 2018, 03:08 AM]

Girls' feeling shud be no difference whether with or without condom isn't it? TS jgn cover ur selfishness and act like responsible la owai
Yasmin is good, monthly

[/quote]

not really, my wife dun allow me to use condom 1, cause says different feel. lol

xboxrockers
post Jul 29 2018, 06:58 AM

On my way

[quote=angelgemini,Jul 25 2018, 02:36 PM]
Condom kinda ruin the intimacy.

Yasmin is good, monthly

[/quote]

not really, my wife dun allow me to use condom 1, cause says different feel. lol

[/quote]

hmm never did raw b4... with condoms I just can't take it on bed just last for 5minute, max 10mins o bangwall.gif
Hevlaska
post Jul 29 2018, 07:16 AM

Casual

There abundance of choices in family planning solutions. Going for pills/implants are a good choice for a long term solution, condom is not practical for regular consumption.

If you're worried, just consult a doctor and get their advise to see which method is best suited for both of you. There isnt such thing as the "best", every applications has its pro and cons and people varies individually.

Contrary to popular believe, there are also health benefits to pilles like Yasmin, Diane, Dianette etc, there are also health benefits. In fact when my wife moved to Malaysian few years back she suffered heavy acne and other skin related issues. We've wasted much money visiting one doctor after another only cured when a doctor prescribed Diane to her.

On a separate relationship prior to my wife, she tried diane on her own accord but noticed some weight gain and swelling and she changed to Yasmin. She's extremely happy with it, and immediately noticeable better complexion and mood(less mood swings perhaps). We're still in contact, she's been taking it for 9 years and recently had a healthy cute little baby girl with her husband.

Anyways, all the above varies individually.

And i think you are misunderstanding IUD, it is implanted at your lower arm.

And lastly, No, girls feels differently with/without condoms. Was told that all the time and 90% of my partners prefer not to use it despite me being not against it.

This post has been edited by Hevlaska: Jul 29 2018, 07:17 AM
angelgemini
post Jul 30 2018, 08:51 AM

maybe the same theories come back

when u dig nose, finger or nose more enjoying?

dig your nose with wearing a glove? hahaha

sisleyhawa
post Aug 20 2018, 02:34 AM

with or without condom, don't take any pill control. it will harm ovary. if pregnant, responsible. responsible is the key word. have sex in healthy way. if scare of responsible, wear condom or don't have sex at all. wait till get marry only have sex
yo_yo
post Sep 12 2018, 12:21 PM

Getting Started

have you also read up on STDs apart from family planning?
Azurika
post Jan 11 2019, 01:00 PM

Power to Leverage

[quote=Emimarson,Feb 13 2018, 03:08 AM]

Yasmin is good, monthly

[/quote]

[quote=hokl1010,Jul 17 2018, 02:26 PM]
Bro. There's no such thing wearing helmet would ruin the intimacy la...there's super thin in the market la. But having said that, fun or no fun . It's all depends on your skill bro.

Wanna play, play safe la bro. Dun until jeapordize ppl health.

[/quote]
Must be coming from virgins ... and it goes both ways, both female and male would feel the difference even with the thinnest condom's.

I cant comment on the effects of such pills, but you can always get them from a pharmacy or consult a gynae.
The so called "safe day" is not a 100% rule if your gf is inconsistant, my friend kena during a supposed safe day.
IReallyNeed Answers
post Jan 11 2019, 09:31 PM

Krazeybender

QUOTE(sisleyhawa @ Aug 20 2018, 02:34 AM)
with or without  condom, don't take any pill control. it will harm ovary. if pregnant, responsible. responsible is the key word. have sex in healthy way. if scare of responsible, wear condom or don't have sex at all. wait till get marry only have sex
Bodo or what?

Ppl ask pill, answer la pasal pill.

Wanna go preach responsibility pulak.

How you know i’m not, why would I ask if i’m not, can just hentam one.

Is because we’re responsible that’s why ask.

Takkan if not ready for baby then cannot sir?

Wanna preach please go kelantan
IReallyNeed Answers
post Jan 11 2019, 09:32 PM

Krazeybender

QUOTE(Sea_Lavenders @ Jul 25 2018, 02:31 PM)
Birth Control pills I banned! Can cause a lady with many side effect. You want that? Noway if you loves her. Just wear a condom. Buy OKAMOTO condom is the best! Really real and safe. For emergency pills- POSTINOR 2. But only can eat once a month. If not her cycle will be really upside down. Only can be use after sex (1 pill) and 12 hours later (2nd pill). Must follow like this in order to prevent unwanted prego.

On Yasmin now, no side effect at all! Pretty safe.
Sea_Lavenders
post Jan 17 2019, 09:30 AM

QUOTE(IReallyNeed Answers @ Jan 11 2019, 09:32 PM)
On Yasmin now, no side effect at all! Pretty safe.
How you know there is no side effects? Pills harm liver. That's why people only eat when there is some sickness or no choice to avoid oral intake when sick. Eat la eat more pills. Harm your gf liver so badly if always take. For sure always take you guys. Harm her ovary also. Can avoid oral intake don't want, wanna harm your gf liver ok good. If not why condom is invented. Use brain to think not using scrotum to think pls yo.

Serious Side effect of Yasmin pills that can't be seen, unless check:
blood clots
high blood pressure
gallbladder disease
increased potassium level (may cause heart rhythm problems)
liver tumors (rare; may or may not be cancerous)

This post has been edited by Sea_Lavenders: Jan 17 2019, 09:43 AM
IReallyNeed Answers
post Jan 17 2019, 01:45 PM

Krazeybender

QUOTE(Sea_Lavenders @ Jan 17 2019, 09:30 AM)
How you know there is no side effects? Pills harm liver. That's why people only eat when there is some sickness or no choice to avoid oral intake when sick. Eat la eat more pills. Harm your gf liver so badly if always take. For sure always take you guys. Harm her ovary also. Can avoid oral intake don't want, wanna harm your gf liver ok good. If not why condom is invented. Use brain to think not using scrotum to think pls yo.

Serious Side effect of Yasmin pills that can't be seen, unless check:
blood clots
high blood pressure
gallbladder disease
increased potassium level (may cause heart rhythm problems)
liver tumors (rare; may or may not be cancerous)
Woah, triggered much!

Just had our bi-annual check.

Doc give the green light all ok.

So yeah, pretty safe.

sisleyhawa
post Jan 17 2019, 08:30 PM

QUOTE(IReallyNeed Answers @ Jan 11 2019, 09:31 PM)
Bodo or what?

Ppl ask pill, answer la pasal pill.

Wanna go preach responsibility pulak.

How you know i’m not, why would I ask if i’m not, can just hentam one.

Is because we’re responsible that’s why ask.

Takkan if not ready for baby then cannot sir?

Wanna preach please go kelantan
this is from girl's opinions. need think in girl's shoe too. from age 15 till now 34, if my bf didn't wear condom, i won't do it. better safe than sorry. i'm a person that well plan. i dont want any accident happen

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0784sec    4.80    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2019 - 03:13 PM