Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help with buying a motorcycle - which one is bette, Help me choose a motorcycle

views

TSIrina Vi
post Feb 12 2018, 10:34 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

What an incredible amount of reports about motorcycles! When I bought my first motorcycle, I did not think about the type of motorcycle, it was absolutely not important to me what kind of motorcycle it would be: for sport riding or urban transport. It took me a long time to decide which one to choose. Since I was buying a supported motorcycle, I really could choose a variety, because they are much cheaper than new models. Unfortunately, many motorcycles were not available in my city. Initially, I saw the model ADLY ROAD TRACER 50, a pretty and affordable model, as I was looking at the HONDA DREAM NEO - the incredible design and design of this model struck me, but these motorcycles were not supported, as they just started to produce these motorcycles (I bought my the first motorcycle in 2014). I even considered ADLY CAT 125 V , and it's not a joke. I understand that this is not a motorcycle, but this transport is great for driving in our area, so I just could not give up this option. I was in love with 1981 BENELLI 254 KUATTRO, because this is a real classic, but it's too old, I realized that I need a fresher model, because I plan to repair and restore the motorcycle for my money. Despite a large number of options, my choice fell on the ATLAS HONDA CG 125. It's kind of a motorcycle, but in it I liked the value for money! It's really an amazing motorcycle that I fell in love with. After 4 years of use I can say that I made the right choice - it is convenient and reliable, it costs me very cheaply to repair it (I rarely have to repair it, but still have to, all the same the motorcycle is not the newest.) Now it's been 4 years, I've saved enough money and I need a new motorcycle. I do not consider buying a car, because it's just not convenient for me. Please, help with advice!
lowpro
post Feb 13 2018, 08:24 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

Where are you from? Those bikes don't look like they were sold in Malaysia before hmm.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:57 AM