Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Worst Car Accessories Shop in Puchong

views

TStlcm5229
post Feb 12 2018, 08:16 PM, updated 2y ago

Group: Junior Member

I have very bad experrience at Say Luan Audio and Accessories.
I replaced my faulty front lamp in this shop and the boss said normal one no warranty and high quality got one year warranty (price is double).
I give a try on normal one and three day after it burn. I go back the shop and ask the boss.

The best part is the boss dont even want to entertain and saying no warranty and while playing his HP...can u accept this kind of service? He dont even bother want to see and check the lamp again and just ignore me. At the same time another car beside also having same problem n come back again...do u think the boss already know how bad the lamp quality he sell? By the way the lamp is not cheap n cost me RM35 (not led).

The main point here is tis kind of service can use accept it? I dont even heard i word sorry from him n he can jus ignore lik tat..

Guys, please double think if u wan to visit this shop.
If u insist to visit good luck to u man!!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
naveenkalai7
post Feb 13 2018, 01:59 PM

Group: Newbie

Sorry to hear that bro.. most shops around puchong are like that.. only entertain if buy expensive stuffs..

in puchong i only go to one shop, Star S signature in bandar puteri.. honestly i didnt buy any expensive stuffs, just normal acc from them but their after sales support is very good.. and their staffs also friendly..
TamtamENT
post Feb 27 2018, 04:34 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(tlcm5229 @ Feb 12 2018, 08:16 PM)
I have very bad experrience at Say Luan Audio and Accessories.
I replaced my faulty front lamp in this shop and the boss said normal one no warranty and high quality got one year warranty (price is double).
I give a try on normal one and three day after it burn. I go back the shop and ask the boss.

The best part is the boss dont even want to entertain and saying no warranty and while playing his HP...can u accept this kind of service? He dont even bother want to see and check the lamp again and just ignore me. At the same time another car beside also having same problem n come back again...do u think the boss already know how bad the lamp quality he sell? By the way the lamp is not cheap n cost me RM35 (not led). 

The main point here is tis kind of service can use accept it? I dont even heard i word sorry from him n he can jus ignore lik tat..

Guys, please double think if u wan to visit this shop.
If u insist to visit good luck to u man!!
Bro, u replace the whole headlamp or just bulb? Cheap bulb so can be use around 6mths++.. my suggestion better u check ur lamp wiring first, maybe go short circuit somewhere.

Or maybe ur luck run out becoz ur bulb goes burn after 3 day replacement.. something cheap bulb happen like this also.

B^2H
post Jul 13 2018, 12:32 PM

Getting Started

wow.. i guess i was really lucky then, few years back i went to a random accessory in bandar puteri to change my viva brake light (really cheap 1), work done in 10min, i paid, no receipt, n i just left..

the few days later, i found out the new bulb burnt already, i go back to the shop, tell the boss the bulb burnt already, he took out and inspect awhile, then change a new 1 for me without charge, the bulb still working until now.
joefbi
post Aug 10 2018, 04:36 PM

joefbi a.k.a roketx
Group: Senior Member

burn in 3 days was something wrong with the bulb..there are rare case that wiring goes wrong without any other sign as other bulb also burnt or ur wiring getting smoked!
Orzie
post Aug 10 2018, 04:43 PM

Getting Started

Suggest to DIY replace the headlamp bulb, quite easy actually.

tanchong
post Feb 17 2019, 11:55 AM

Halo any one can recommend any car accessories shop in puchong selling original osram night breaker laser ? Thanks
eikozai
post May 15 2019, 10:57 PM

Group: Senior Member

Maybe he touched the bulb with naked hand. Slight oil from our skin will cause the bulb to burned out, which is why there is a protective foam covering the bulb, and should only be removed after locked into the socked.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0631sec    1.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2019 - 09:19 PM