Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 99 RESIDENCE @ KL NORTH, Strives for City Landmark Living Investment

views

davwon
post Jun 20 2019, 07:23 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

Simple. just ask the neighboring development what they think about staying there. go to the site and smell the fresh air. also its a reclaim land, fyi.
davwon
post Jun 26 2019, 10:10 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

Wah many new accounts eh..... Nice 😏
davwon
post Jun 27 2019, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

Well let me 'help' you fix some of your 'answer' since I'm kinda free.

QUOTE(professor47 @ Jun 26 2019, 07:23 PM)
Hello guys, a newbie here hoping to get some opinions from you.

I visited the sales gallery at with the intention to look for my first own-stay property. Did not place the booking 'coz this is a lifelong commitment and I fear of making a wrong decision. They are now having a pre-launch rebate of 8% now, plus another 7% rebate ( this 7% is actually part of the 10% DP, which means buyer pay 3% DP). The 1080sf unit will result in a loan of around 458k (and DP of ~15k)

pros:
1) Practical and spacious outlet. not really tho, just typical layout you'll see in medium cost housing i.e: in desa petaling.
2) cheap psf. Sorry if I'm wrong but can I compare this with Ecosky and Lakeville which are on the same road. The other two are selling at much expensive price.  not wrong to compare like that but it like apple to orange comparison.
3) very good facilities I.e sky infinity pool, various exercise facilities, jogging track etc.
4) 2 side by side CP
5) Developer will build direct ramp to MRR2, and there's also direct access road to Jln Kuching. Was told by SA that we can skip the Batu Caves roundabout.  as long there is no black & white confirmation/approval, you can take the new with a pinch of salt.
Cons:
1) No LRT/MRT. I work at KLCC and since I started working LRT has been my way to commute to work. Developer promise shuttle van to KTM but KTM not as convenient as we all know.
2) Traffic jam at jln kuching/ipoh. I used Google Map to check the traffic this morning - from project site to KLCC takes around 50 minutes. The whole jalan to KL is very congested.
3) leasehold and commercial.
4) rubbish recycle site. I did not really feel this when I was at sales gallery which is next to PPAM. fyi the sales gallery is far away from the actual site and the smells doesn't appear 24/7. try go to the ACTUAL location at 4-6pm, wind direction also play a part on whether you lucky to smell it. no worries, you will have plenty of chances when you move there in future.
5) reclaimed land. I don't think this is a problem tbh.  build landed on reclaim land no problem, super high rise & density on it? I wont touch it with 1km pole. Thank but no thanks.

May I ask for your view ? I know that in KL everywhere is jam, Sentul, Cheras and Setapak where many projects are going on now are all the same. Should one not take this into consideration ? Or what is the "less jam" place to consider ? ( I checked traffic from M Centura to KLCC also same congested ). hahahahaha..... sorry, can't help it. automatic reaction to this kind of statement. anyway you already totally in love with this development so please proceed tanpa was was, jump in with both leg

I'm not agent. Just created an account to get some opinions.

Thank you.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0102sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:44 AM