Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 99 RESIDENCE @ KL NORTH, Strives for City Landmark Living (Investment)

views

SkyBlue(R)
post Sep 19 2019, 09:48 AM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(henryn @ Sep 4 2019, 11:14 AM)
I think RM 420/psf is a good buy for self stay. Also, I am optimistic about shuttle bus to MRT Station, as there are still phase 2 and 3 for the project. Developer will do its best to make sure shuttle bus to MRT station works, otherwise, they can't sell phase 2 and 3.
If reputable developer, I believe they will keep their promise. For other “small” developer I doubt on their promises.

Promise only... when come to actual, it might be another story.

SkyBlue(R)
post Sep 19 2019, 09:51 AM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(jonathansshui @ Jun 30 2019, 10:15 AM)
can consider Platinum Arena @ Old Klang Road, at the centre of PJ and KL, cant guarantee u gonna work forever in KLCC right? How if next time u tranfer to PJ.
Developer promise shuttle van to mrt everyday? Do you know how high of the density for this project? And how many vans that developer need to maintain this services? How about maintenance cost?? Who going to bear it? After jmb form, you sure this service will still available?

Don’t simply trust the “sweet words” from agent. The just want to close sales only.

SkyBlue(R)
post Sep 19 2019, 09:55 AM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(professor47 @ Sep 3 2019, 11:31 PM)
Asking sifu here, If managed to get the unit at pre-launch price around RM420/psf, is this a good buy ? At first was attracted with the good facilities, relatively cheap price with 2 cps (within budget), matured location and promised shuttle to mrt/ktm.
But seeing Lake city thread that says it's impossible to cross to MRT SRI DELIMA, I think this developer maybe also use the lake city TOD as a gimmick only (as in they actually have no clue how to send residents to the MRT), start to wonder if should drop this.
You sound like comparing buying proton, honda or BMW. Car still car... but why BM is more expensive than proton?

Sometimes cheap doesn’t mean is good. You sure their workmanship is good enough if comparing to other developers? If you having budget issues, it will be another story.
SkyBlue(R)
post Sep 19 2019, 10:52 AM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Sep 19 2019, 10:46 AM)
As far as I know, developer will provide (give) few shuttle vans that will be passed on to management to decide on the frequency and final route. Maintenance is by the management and hence from residence's maintenance fees.

It's great to query to authenticity of this "service, but it doesn't equate mispresentation from agents. They are merely relaying promises by developer albeit there are a handful of bad apple agents out there.

I opine that JL99 is capable of delivering as how they delivered the 99 Wonderland Park as promised during their Lake Park launching last time.
Personally, i would said the shuttle van is not practical at this areas due to high traffic jam. One round from 99 residence to mrt station might need to take atleast 15 mins.

The maintenance cost for this shuttle van will be very high.

This post has been edited by SkyBlue(R): Sep 19 2019, 10:53 AM
SkyBlue(R)
post Sep 20 2019, 12:35 PM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(henryn @ Sep 20 2019, 11:41 AM)
In your opinion, is JL99 consider reputable?
What do you think? tongue.gif

SkyBlue(R)
post Oct 23 2019, 06:43 PM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(TurnDownForWhat @ Oct 22 2019, 03:56 PM)
managed to lock a unit at RM436/psf (1080sqft). but actually looking for investment. is the a good deal for investment ? so far the cheapest price per sqft around that area, but don compare to PP1M and rumagwip la
Very high density. May be rental yields is not reasonable during beginning.
SkyBlue(R)
post Oct 23 2019, 06:44 PM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(TurnDownForWhat @ Oct 22 2019, 03:56 PM)
managed to lock a unit at RM436/psf (1080sqft). but actually looking for investment. is the a good deal for investment ? so far the cheapest price per sqft around that area, but don compare to PP1M and rumagwip la
Very high density. May be rental yields is not reasonable during beginning.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0253sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th May 2020 - 06:32 AM