Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> VISTA BANGI, Investment / Own Stay

views

kord
post Apr 24 2018, 01:12 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(_fzndnaddy_ @ Apr 24 2018, 10:24 AM)
Thanks! hee I bought RM 392,900 before disc after disc RM 353K only..
haha.. i think i know which unit u bought.. tongue.gif
anyway, congrats soon-to-be neighbor biggrin.gif

i (my wife actually) booked a studio on the 22nd.. but the agent isnt really that proactive after we paid the booking. been waiting for 4 days and still did not get the docs we need to apply for loan even tho that agent promised will email the docs right after we made the payment. Hopefully we wont get cheated.. been hearing to many cases lately.. sweat.gif
_fzndnaddy_
post Apr 24 2018, 04:12 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 24 2018, 01:12 PM)
haha.. i think i know which unit u bought..  tongue.gif
anyway, congrats soon-to-be neighbor  biggrin.gif 

i (my wife actually) booked a studio on the 22nd.. but the agent isnt really that proactive after we paid the booking. been waiting for 4 days and still did not get the docs we need to apply for loan even tho that agent promised will email the docs right after we made the payment. Hopefully we wont get cheated.. been hearing to many cases lately..  sweat.gif
My agent quite fast. My loan approved very fast. He asked me to submit via email all of docs that bank need. After that, around 1 week our loan approved and we signed LO with banker already. Which unit that ure bought? The agent should update you everyday. As mine, he keeps Whatsapp me because he know we waiting for the showroom to be open. I also not confident at first, just gamble haha. biggrin.gif
kord
post Apr 25 2018, 08:26 AM

Casual

QUOTE(_fzndnaddy_ @ Apr 24 2018, 04:12 PM)
My agent quite fast. My loan approved very fast. He asked me to submit via email all of docs that bank need. After that, around 1 week our loan approved and we signed LO with banker already. Which unit that ure bought? The agent should update you everyday. As mine, he keeps Whatsapp me because he know we waiting for the showroom to be open.  I also not confident at first, just gamble haha.  biggrin.gif
Which company ur agent are from? Probably bcos using conventional bank loan..maybe they got commision from that, thus they became really proactive..haha.. My wife bought the studio ones. She'll be using govt loan.. so she need to apply the loan and arrange the docs herself. I'm guessing the agent got no commision from gov loan. Before we made the deposit, this agent really pro active calling us every single day (and nights) asking when will we come, pushing us with the sales. Then, the minute after we paid, days later.. silence.. Wife call asking for the unit info (that she need to furnish to gov loan dept to get the gov loan), agent kept delaying things saying will email on a particular day, but they never did.

btw,my agent is from m**x*n.. guessing some wud know.. I know few agent of similar company also lurks here.. please convey the message to ur colleagues ya.
_fzndnaddy_
post Apr 25 2018, 09:11 AM

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 25 2018, 08:26 AM)
Which company ur agent are from? Probably bcos using conventional bank loan..maybe they got commision from that, thus they became really proactive..haha.. My wife bought the studio ones. She'll be using govt loan.. so she need to apply the loan and arrange the docs herself. I'm guessing the agent got no commision from gov loan. Before we made the deposit, this agent really pro active calling us every single day (and nights) asking when will we come, pushing us with the sales. Then, the minute after we paid, days later.. silence.. Wife call asking for the unit info (that she need to furnish to gov loan dept to get the gov loan), agent kept delaying things saying will email on a particular day, but they never did.

btw,my agent is from m**x*n.. guessing some wud know.. I know few agent of similar company also lurks here.. please convey the message to ur colleagues ya.
My agent from XS Reali**. We use islamic bank loan. But, if Govt loan we need to settle it by ourself. I think bcoz of your wife use Govt loan sure they don't get any comm. If 'Bank Loan' sure they will get comm. Prev, my husband want to try Govt loan but he said we need to try first by ourself. Sometime, agent if oredi got their sale they chow already ahhaa.. so ure buying SOHO unit for stay or investment?

This post has been edited by _fzndnaddy_: Apr 25 2018, 09:19 AM
kord
post Apr 25 2018, 02:56 PM

Casual

QUOTE(_fzndnaddy_ @ Apr 25 2018, 09:11 AM)
My agent from XS Reali**. We use islamic bank loan. But, if Govt loan we need to settle it by ourself. I think bcoz of your wife use Govt loan sure they don't get any comm. If 'Bank Loan' sure they will get comm. Prev, my husband want to try Govt loan but he said we need to try first by ourself. Sometime, agent if oredi got their sale they chow already ahhaa.. so ure buying SOHO unit for stay or investment?
Hopefully that agent wont double cross us and sell our booked unit to others who uses bank loans la.. already few days without communication from them. sigh.. My wife ady got blacklisted for bank loans due to being a guarantor for a car hire purchase. so, have to use gov loan now. i've ady used up all my gov and bank loans for houses.. dowan to pay that 30% depo..haha.. we probably wud stay there bcos its closer to workplace or rent it out (airbnb/homestay) if got rent request.. smile.gif
hairi82
post Apr 26 2018, 11:22 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 25 2018, 02:56 PM)
Hopefully that agent wont double cross us and sell our booked unit to others who uses bank loans la.. already few days without communication from them. sigh.. My wife ady got blacklisted for bank loans due to being a guarantor for a car hire purchase. so, have to use gov loan now. i've ady used up all my gov and bank loans for houses.. dowan to pay that 30% depo..haha.. we probably wud stay there bcos its closer to workplace or rent it out (airbnb/homestay)  if got rent request..  smile.gif
This project will take 4 years..payment for gov loan will start on 25th month after approval..so 2 years have to pay full installment before VP right? different with bank pay interest only..

This post has been edited by hairi82: Apr 26 2018, 11:23 AM
kord
post Apr 26 2018, 03:56 PM

Casual

QUOTE(hairi82 @ Apr 26 2018, 11:22 AM)
This project will take 4 years..payment for gov loan will start on 25th month after approval..so 2 years have to pay full installment before VP right? different with bank pay interest only..
I was told by my agent that the project will take 2 years. 2020 finished. not sure which one is correct. hmm.gif The groundwork also seems to started already. But ya, gov loan will start after 25months approval. hopefully the project will run smooth according to plan. otherwise habisla..rm1.5k permonth just like that kena bayar...hahaha
hairi82
post Apr 26 2018, 11:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 26 2018, 03:56 PM)
I was told by my agent that the project will take 2 years. 2020 finished. not sure which one is correct.  hmm.gif  The groundwork also seems to started already. But ya, gov loan will start after 25months approval. hopefully the project will run smooth according to plan. otherwise habisla..rm1.5k permonth just like that kena bayar...hahaha
dont trust ur agent..its already in snp when it will be complete..
weragel
post Apr 27 2018, 06:38 PM

anyone could share the developer for this project?

pls ignore. i overlooked the info shared in earlier discussion.

This post has been edited by weragel: Apr 27 2018, 06:42 PM
_fzndnaddy_
post Apr 28 2018, 06:46 PM

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 25 2018, 02:56 PM)
Hopefully that agent wont double cross us and sell our booked unit to others who uses bank loans la.. already few days without communication from them. sigh.. My wife ady got blacklisted for bank loans due to being a guarantor for a car hire purchase. so, have to use gov loan now. i've ady used up all my gov and bank loans for houses.. dowan to pay that 30% depo..haha.. we probably wud stay there bcos its closer to workplace or rent it out (airbnb/homestay)  if got rent request..  smile.gif
ouh i also buy for own staying due of near from workplace. FYI if im not mistake developer said 2021 will finished the project. Actually can check with developer wether ur unit already booked by your or your wife name or not..you can call the developer. I also feel worried at first bcoz we never know eether the agent can be trusted or not. I also asked few questions to developer they said this project under HDA and i already checked this developer record so far good in Jabatan Perumahan Negara.
_fzndnaddy_
post Apr 28 2018, 06:48 PM

QUOTE(weragel @ Apr 27 2018, 06:38 PM)
anyone could share the developer for this project?

pls ignore. i overlooked the info shared in earlier discussion.
FYI the developer Cheras Hong Soon Located at Mahkota Cheras. Few projects that they conduct. latest one is landmark at sungai long.
John yap pei lim
post Apr 28 2018, 08:30 PM

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 26 2018, 07:56 AM)
I was told by my agent that the project will take 2 years. 2020 finished. not sure which one is correct.  hmm.gif  The groundwork also seems to started already. But ya, gov loan will start after 25months approval. hopefully the project will run smooth according to plan. otherwise habisla..rm1.5k permonth just like that kena bayar...hahaha
Boss u shold give me a call let me tell you somethig regarding gov loan my number 016-9049013 whatapp me
hamtaro98
post Jun 10 2018, 08:42 PM

Getting Started

Just booked a studio unit of 501 sqft. Nice interior design though.
jackyong83
post Jul 1 2018, 02:28 PM

Hi,if anything u need to know about this project,do contact me Jack 0162084376
jackyong83
post Jul 1 2018, 11:54 PM

QUOTE(Gummy P @ Jul 1 2018, 05:47 PM)
how's the layout like?
n the sales gallery is at where?
wat's the track record of this developer?  blink.gif
WhatsApp me bro
Ken.Nwh
post Jul 3 2018, 11:31 PM

hi everyone, if you interested on a new launch project @ bangi avenue, feel free to contact me. Ken 012-2314334.
msabangi
post Jul 8 2018, 02:17 PM

Waa bagusla new high rise di bangi. Zaman boom dulu southville, saville kajang, bangi gateway, evo soho bangi. Then tiara imperio, and its neighbours, kajang 2 across the rail track...

Hope all are well occupied and this new one is also occupied nanti. Should see the rental go down when more property in the area hopefully...and also more people living in bangi adding more economic activities
eva_journey83
post Jul 12 2018, 12:54 PM

Heard there's another project next to Kajang 2 KTM station which called Canopy Hills?
jackyong83
post Jul 16 2018, 01:58 PM

QUOTE(eva_journey83 @ Jul 12 2018, 12:54 PM)
Heard there's another project next to Kajang 2 KTM station which called Canopy Hills?
Yes that is nearby kajang2.If you interested in this 2 project.Can contact me for details 0162084376
sytecx
post Aug 2 2018, 08:08 AM

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 17 2018, 10:24 PM)
For me, i will get any house that is within my budget..doesnt matter the type. Im not picky. U know how bangi property prices nowadays.. Absurd..me n wife earn ard rm10k pm but we put a ceiling on the price of property to buy, as of now rm300k only..anything more than that, its just ridiculous..we cant afford.. In bangi ofcos.. For me, there is no wrong investment, its just how much u gain from it or how much u lost..whether its worthy of the price u pay, or not.. For me la..haha

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0956sec    5.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2019 - 10:42 AM