Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Syed Saddiq: Why is Mahathir being punished?

mamao
post Feb 10 2018, 02:02 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Sedih @ Feb 10 2018, 01:10 AM)
I know how evil he is but just asking la kan, why the action is being done now, now.
He 'breached' his limit line...let say if he just being silent, playing with his grandchild..does top authority will take action to him?kalau tak ada angin bertiup, takkan pokok bergoyang. Look at Pak Lah
shirohamada
post Feb 10 2018, 02:14 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(RobUlstan @ Feb 9 2018, 07:55 PM)
Like most of the Dr M lickers these days, this kid was born that time already? That's why know nothing about how bad it was under him.
it was pretty good under him.
but now he;s just bitter, vindictive and senile. sweat.gif
keycap
post Feb 10 2018, 06:17 AM

Getting Started

Kalau x kisah.. Senyap2 aje la
happy4ever
post Feb 10 2018, 06:56 AM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

sultan mau buat apa, dia suka la.. apasal hamba pergi complain. ni mesti report pulis ni kasi tangkap budak tu
Sedih
post Feb 10 2018, 07:30 AM

QUOTE(mamao @ Feb 10 2018, 02:02 AM)
He 'breached' his limit line...let say if he just being silent, playing with his grandchild..does top authority will take action to him?kalau tak ada angin bertiup, takkan pokok bergoyang. Look at Pak Lah
He breached it when he did what was considered evil, not being outspoken after retirement. Why no action back then?

silent_stalker
post Feb 10 2018, 07:36 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Sedih @ Feb 10 2018, 07:30 AM)
He breached it when he did what was considered evil, not being outspoken after retirement. Why no action back then?
Bcoz now they are certain tun M is not as influential as before and very likely BN will win next ge
ciwi1166
post Feb 10 2018, 08:13 AM

~~~Prestissimo~~~

I know how evil he is but just asking la kan, why the action is being done now, now.
deeds will never go unpunished..

the timing though can be so cruel..brows.gif

therefore never do bad at the first place.
post Feb 10 2018, 08:30 AM

Regular

Like most of the Dr M lickers these days, this kid was born that time already? That's why know nothing about how bad it was under him.
Tell me how good it is under Najib? Not just now, with his politicians spewing nonsense and not reined in, but for the future where people have little civic-mindedness. And no corruption? An utopia?
revious
post Feb 10 2018, 08:52 AM

Group: Newbie

So basically you saying that under najib is better than then?? 🤔
ikankering
post Feb 10 2018, 08:55 AM

3 corner in kelantan if bersatu vs pas vs bn.

same like pas vs bn.

in kelantan. amanah> bersatu.
nuvi
post Feb 10 2018, 09:03 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Feb 9 2018, 07:32 PM)
Lahai. Sapa la gamaknya sekat royalti minyak Kelantan tukar jadi wang ihsan lepas TGNA dan PAS tawan Kelantan back in 1990 PRU?

Sapa la gamaknya carik pasal the previous Sultan Kelantan masa kempen memburukkan Royalty in mid 1990s sebagai alasan nak stripped power Agong ye ...
Tapi title tu diberi pada tahun 2002, selepas semua tuduhan diatas hmm.gif
wotvr
post Feb 10 2018, 09:10 AM

Well people don't know how bad it was during Mahathir time. There was a strong authoritarian state with barely any freedom of speech. At least now you can criticize your leaders openly and the police are more civil that they don't have to remand you under the Emergency Ordinance anymore.

Economic growth wasn't that great anyway during his time but he was lucky to have been there when the global economy was at its best. I'm sure someone else could have done better without the massive privatizations that saw TNB, SYABAS, MAS, tolls and others given to cronies for cheap and some when failed had to be bailed out. He left us with a sluggish economy that should have been reformed after 1998 and the cronies should have been left without tongkat like now.
mamao
post Feb 10 2018, 09:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Sedih @ Feb 10 2018, 07:30 AM)
I dunno lol...look at najib..why no action?is it the our system or the person?
Protoculture
post Feb 10 2018, 09:31 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(nuvi @ Feb 10 2018, 09:03 AM)
Tapi title tu diberi pada tahun 2002, selepas semua tuduhan diatas hmm.gif
Kata kunci "previous Sultan".

Current Sultan adalah putera "previous Sultan". Kebanyakan darjah dan anugerah yang Tun Dr M dapat banyak dari "previous Sultans". Dari apa kita tau atleast 2 anugerah yang ditarik balik adalah dari Selangor & Kelantan and both Sultans adalah putera2 "previous Sultans". The current Sultans tengok je transgressions yang Tun Dr M committed against their fathers and Royalty back in 1980s (isu kekebalan Raja2) and 1990s (pengurangan kuasa YDPA).

Syed Saddiq ni dulu penah pertikai titah Sultan Johor critisize Tun Dr M. Sekarang melebih2 pulop jadi shield Tun Dr M pertikai keputusan YDPA dan Kelantan Royalty tarik balik anugerah.

This post has been edited by Protoculture: Feb 10 2018, 09:34 AM
Protoculture
post Feb 10 2018, 09:32 AM

Enthusiast

-doublepost-

This post has been edited by Protoculture: Feb 10 2018, 09:33 AM
natamhanjing
post Feb 10 2018, 10:39 AM

Getting Started

Buat vlog macam logan paul je
Protoculture
post Feb 10 2018, 12:00 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(SecretSuperStar @ Feb 10 2018, 11:10 AM)
Kalau PKM takeover Malaya back in 1945 - 1948, itulah nasib Raja2 Melayu ....
RobUlstan
post Feb 10 2018, 07:40 PM

Getting Started

Because previously he was the one in power and after he stepped down he was still in BN. Of course they will protect their previous leader and won't want to tell the world how bad he was.

QUOTE(6216 @ Feb 10 2018, 08:30 AM)
Tell me how good it is under Najib? Not just now, with his politicians spewing nonsense and not reined in, but for the future where people have little civic-mindedness. And no corruption? An utopia?
A typical macai response. Just because I hate Mahathir and thinks it is bad under him does not means I love Najib and thinks it's the best of times now. Just like in my previous posts, either you are a macai or someone who can't think beyond black and white. I guess for you since Najib is the devil then Mahathir is an angel. I'm saying they're both devils. Nevertheless, read below.

QUOTE(revious @ Feb 10 2018, 08:52 AM)
So basically you saying that under najib is better than then?? 🤔
In a way yes. Do you understand that what we write in lowyat everyday now would have landed both of us in ISA detention during Mahathir's time? For those who can't think further than black and white, this does not mean I'm saying it's great under Najib, just in case people like your friend above still can't think beyond his limited viewpoints.
post Feb 10 2018, 11:28 PM

Regular

QUOTE(RobUlstan @ Feb 10 2018, 07:40 PM)
Because previously he was the one in power and after he stepped down he was still in BN. Of course they will protect their previous leader and won't want to tell the world how bad he was.
A typical macai response. Just because I hate Mahathir and thinks it is bad under him does not means I love Najib and thinks it's the best of times now. Just like in my previous posts, either you are a macai or someone who can't think beyond black and white. I guess for you since Najib is the devil then Mahathir is an angel. I'm saying they're both devils. Nevertheless, read below.
In a way yes. Do you understand that what we write in lowyat everyday now would have landed both of us in ISA detention during Mahathir's time?  For those who can't think further than black and white, this does not mean I'm saying it's great under Najib, just in case people like your friend above still can't think beyond his limited viewpoints.
Its 2018, and the net is here to stay whether TDM or Najib like it or not. You're saying you hate TDM and Najib. So I think I have asked this.....who would you like to see take the lead and what is your solution? If you have none, then I think you're no better.

I'd rather TDM make his macais toe the line rather than Najib letting his cohorts say anything under the sun, most of them nonsense and counter productive to an integrated society. At least we have a direction rather than a free for all at inflated costs.

So what's your solution to this mess that Najib has created? What's your "colourful" thoughts?
revious
post Feb 11 2018, 11:18 AM

QUOTE(RobUlstan @ Feb 10 2018, 07:40 PM)
In a way yes. Do you understand that what we write in lowyat everyday now would have landed both of us in ISA detention during Mahathir's time?  For those who can't think further than black and white, this does not mean I'm saying it's great under Najib, just in case people like your friend above still can't think beyond his limited viewpoints.
Nope, only idiot like you who will land your ass on isa detention. Not certainly me. And FYI, during Dr. M time, goods price is maintain. Price up like just 3 to 4 or 5 years. Unlike now, every year goods price up some even twice a fucking year. Please la fags, you better learn more history, I mean true history. Damn son..

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0903sec    4.83    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th August 2018 - 11:33 AM