QUOTE(L_nette @ Feb 5 2018, 09:10 PM)
The problem with cruise is tht it always depart from damn far location. Port klang too far for kl resident. Singapore port have to take flight.
I took the cruise from Singapore last 2 weeks ago. My comments:
1) The ship is huge. As in "Maze Runner" freaking huge. You can damn get lost in there, especially the room floors. Forget your room number and.... well....
2) They have comfy beds. Lay down, and you will fall asleep. Immediately.
3) Casino is located in middle of ship (3 floors, for peasants), while the Genting club is at the top part (hardly any person there though).
4) Food is tasty. Well, Chinese food that is. They serve abalones, and Yes you can ask for refills. Go early though because once it runs out, the menu changes. Stay away from the buffet in the top deck, as it's always swarmed with Indians.....
5) Get ready for lots of Indians swarming around the ship, especially the pool areas.
6) Make sure you bring your sports shoes and swimming trunks. If you don't, you will lose out 50% of the activities you can do there. And if you are not a gambler or no money, sucks to be you.
7) Night shows must be pre-booked first. No walk ins.
8) There is a Zouk in there. The normal one is "dead". Beach version though is packed.
9) When you leave the ship, they go by floors. So if you stay in the lower decks, you can leave earlier.
10) Ship departs at 9pm, but you can enter much earlier (around 4+). The earlier is better because there is lesser ppl.